剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Next time, don't even bother!
下次不必麻烦了
Ben Bruckner?
你是本·布鲁克纳吗
Uh... yeah. That's right.
是的 没错
You're Hunter's uncle?
你是亨特的叔叔吗
I'm going to need you to fill out some forms.
有几张表格需要你填一下
Not tonight!
今晚不行
Don't you want to party like it's "1984"?
你难道不想尽情狂欢吗
There's something I got to do.
我还有事要做
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
I'll catch you later.
等会儿找你
You're under arrest for the possession of illegal drugs.
你因非法持有毒品罪被捕了
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的建议
Why don't we go to the back room,
不如我们到暗室去
and play good cock... oooh, bad cock?
玩一玩"好鸡♥巴♥ 坏鸡♥巴♥"的游戏
Somebody there?
有人吗
Who is it?
是谁
I've got mace...
我有防狼喷雾
If I can ever fucking find it.
前提是我能找到的话
It's just me, Mel. It's just me!
是我 茉儿 是我
Michael! Don't shoot.
迈克 别喷
Oh, jesus! Fucking Christ!
老天 天啊
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这搞什么鬼
I just thought you might need some help with the groceries.
我只是想帮你提东西
Good thing you didn't get that 10-gallon bottle of detergent.
还好你没买♥♥那桶10加仑的洗衣液
Were you in the supermarket?
你刚刚在超♥市♥吗
Have you been spying on me? No!
你在监视我吗 没有
Well, kinda.
好吧 算是吧
Can you believe junior detective's been spying on me all day?
你敢相信吗 这菜鸟侦探监视了我一整天
You have?
是吗
Well, I was worried!
我是担心你
Your doctor said you should watch your stress level, so...
医生说你应该注意自己的压力等级 所以
So you decided to raise it by nearly giving me a heart attack?
所以你就要把我吓出心脏病来
Well, Michael does have a point.
迈克说的也有道理
I mean, working all day, doing the groceries at midnight.
你白天上了一天班 晚上又去超♥市♥购物
And next time,
下次
let the box-boy help you to your car.
让推车员帮你把东西装进车
I don't fucking believe this!
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
I am only 10 weeks pregnant!
我才怀孕十周
I-Is this the kind of overbearing, over-protective behaviour
难道接下来六个月我都要
I have to look forward to for the next six months?
被你们这样强制保护吗
Shh, Gus is sleeping, honey.
小声点 盖斯在睡觉 亲爱的
Well, it had better stop right now!
你必须立刻给我停止
Do I have your word?
你能保证吗
Do I?
能吗
I think you better say yes.
我看你最好说能
Okay. I won't spy on you any more.
好吧 我不会再监视你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you fuckin' look at that?
你们都瞧瞧啊
Isn't it fabulous?
简直棒极了
They're up all over town.
整个镇上都贴满了
It adds a needed touch of class to the neighbourhood.
给这里增添了必要的典雅气质
Isn't there a fine for defacing public property?
损坏公共财物是要被罚款的吧
Who do you suppose did it?
你认为是谁干的
It's a big mystery. No one knows.
这是个谜 没人知道
Ah, it's like our very own secret avenger!
就像专属我们的神秘复仇者
It's about time somebody spoke out.
也该有人为我们说话了
Besides you?
除了你吗
Christ, sunshine!
天呐 小阳光
You look like you've been up all night.
你看起来一夜没睡
I was working on a project.
我忙着赶项目了
Well, if you're done with him,
你要是玩腻了他
will you pass him on to me?
能借我玩玩吗
Not that kind of project.
不是那方面的"项目"
So what does our resident art student think?
我们艺术系的高材生对此有何高见
Yes, care to critique?
是啊 有兴趣评论一下吗
The message is heavy-handed,
文字很拙劣
the graphics are crude.
图案很粗糙
Everybody's a fuckin' critic.
是个人都是个评论家
I like the bold coarseness of the design.
我喜欢这种粗犷的设计
It's very much in the great tradition of agit-prop art.
在煽动艺术中运用得很多
What?
什么
Propaganda posters to agitate the masses.
煽动民众的宣传海报
This ought to "agitate" Stockwell's bowels when he sees it!
等斯托克威尔看到 肯定能"煽"得他寝食难安
I'd better take off.
我得走了
I want to get to the country before it gets too dark.
我要在天黑前赶到郊外
Drive safely.
开车小心
Don't pick up any strangers!
沿路不要载陌生人
Unless they're hot.
除非是帅哥
Well, have a fabulous time.
玩得愉快
Forget about everything.
忘掉一切
Except me, of course!
当然 别忘了我
Oh, and, uh...
还有
Here's a little something, just in case.
一点点意思 以防万一
Never know when you might need it.
也许用得上
Jesus, didn't you hear the phone?
拜托 没听到电♥话♥在响吗
Oh, I'm sorry, I w... I was working on this chapter.
不好意思 我在忙着备课
My mind was a million miles away.
我的意识飘到九霄云外去了
Hello?
喂
Yes, who's calling?
是的 请问你是
One moment.
稍等
It's Allegheny General.
是阿勒格尼综合医院
They want to verify your billing address.
他们想核对一下你的账单地址
Yeah.
好
Hello?
喂
Yes?
什么事
That's right.
没错
Yes, that's all correct.
是的 都对
Wait, I'm sorry, that... that's pretty steep.
等等 不好意思 这太多了吧
No, no, no, one payment will be fine.
不用了 一次付清没问题
Yeah, thank you very much.
好 非常感谢
What was that?
什么事
It was the hospital.
医院来的电♥话♥
Yeah, I know. What's the matter?
我知道 怎么回事
Are you sick? Why didn't you tell...
你生病了吗 怎么没告诉我
It's not me.
不是我
It's Hunter.
是亨特
H... Hunter.
亨...亨特
As in "Hunter the Hustler"?
是男妓亨特吗
It was... an emergency.
当时情况很紧急
Okay? He had a... he had a kidney infection,
他肾脏感染了
but he's going to be okay.
不过现在没事了
So what's with the billing info?
那账单又是怎么回事
I told them I'd pay for it.
我跟他们说我来付钱
Well, how much is it?
多少钱
It's a couple of thousand.
几千块
A couple of thousand.
几千块
Are you out of your mind? Why you?
你疯了吗 为什么让你付
They think that I'm his uncle.
他们以为我是他叔叔
And why do they think that?
他们为什么那么认为
Because I said so. Michael, if I hadn't,
是我自己说的 迈克 如果我不那么做
they would have put him in some god-awful county facility.
他就会被送到某个糟糕的救助机构
I don't want to hear about it!
我不想听这些
This kid is not your responsibility!
你没义务为那个孩子负责
He was in trouble, he needed help.
他有困难 需要帮助
And there you were, charging to the rescue.
于是你就跑去救助他
Well, y... you're gonna go back down there
你得回去
and tell them the truth,
告诉他们事实
and they're gonna call family services
让他们找家庭救助机构
or whoever the fuck because we're not getting involved!
谁爱管谁管 我们不能掺和这事
Not!
不行
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表