剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It was your favourite when you were a kid.
你小时候最爱吃这个
No, it wasn't.
不 才不是
Don't argue with me, you fucking loved it.
别跟我犟 你爱吃得要死
I heard you lost your job.
我听说你丢了工作
I was escorted out of my office
我被保安护送出办公室
and off the premises by a security guard...
和我工作的大楼
Without so much as a ballpoint pen.
一支圆珠笔都没带走
That, I'd like to have seen.
我挺想看看那个场面
Why? So you could tell me I had it coming?
为什么 那样你就可以说我是咎由自取吗
Damn right you did.
就是你咎由自取
What you and sunshine were up to was treacherous and deceitful...
你和小阳光干的事很奸诈
And I have never been so fuckin' proud of you in my life.
我这辈子从没有为你如此骄傲过
Thanks, ma.
谢了 老妈
Can you still buy a lid?
你还能买♥♥得起大♥麻♥烟吗
Not unless you have a time machine.
如果有时光机的话就可以
Well, I haven't smoked since... James Taylor had hair.
自从詹姆斯·泰勒秃顶后 我就没抽过了
Recall the thrilling days of yesteryear.
来重温一下昔年的刺♥激♥时光吧
I gotta go home and do the laundry.
我得回家洗衣服了
Oh, god.
天呐
One whiff of that and I'm back at Woodstock,
闻一口 我就像回到伍德斯托克音乐节的现场
getting laid by three guys named Julio.
和三个叫胡里奥的男人上♥床♥了
Tell anyone and you're a fuckin' dead man.
敢告诉别人 你就死定了
Your secret's safe with me, senorita.
我不会泄露你的秘密的 夫人
This shit's strong.
这东西很强劲啊
For 80 bucks an 8th, the chronic had better be.
80美元才3.5克 这种精品大♥麻♥最好够劲
I won't even pretend to understand what that meant.
我都不想装作明白那是什么意思
You know...
话说...
You really scared me, Brian.
你真的吓到我了 布莱恩
I thought, well...
我之前以为...
This time you've finally gone too far...
「你这次实在做得太过分了
sold your soul for money, and power."
为金钱和权力出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂」
I know how important those things are to you,
我知道那些东西对你多重要
and I understand where it comes from,
我也知道你为什么会这样
but each time you'd reach the precipice
但每次走到悬崖边上
and were about to step headlong into oblivion,
马上要一头栽下去的时候
you always managed to pull back.
你都能退回来
Why is that?
为什么
Winter sale at Prada?
不想错过普拉达的冬季促销
I believe it's your innate goodness.
我觉得是因为你内心深处的善意
Don't laugh... when I'm being profound.
别笑啊 我好不容易严肃深沉一回
It's like one of those philosophers,
就像某个哲学家
Socrates and... and... and Plato, or...
苏格拉底 还是柏拉图
anyway, one of them wrote about,
总之 某个哲学家说过
each one of us is born with a sense of right and wrong.
每个人生来就有分辨是否对错的能力
And... we all know.
我们都知道
And you're no different.
你也一样
Shit.
操
This fucking thing's gone out.
这该死的东西灭了
Yeah, well, that's just as well.
好吧 那也挺好的
Any more and you'd probably be taking off your bra
再多抽一点 你就要脱掉胸罩
and singing "White rabbit".
大唱《大白兔》
Oh god!
天呐
I loved the airplane!
我爱「杰斐逊飞机」乐队
I lived for Grace Slick.
我为格蕾丝·斯利克而疯狂
Now we got Britney Spears.
现在只有布兰妮·斯皮尔斯
Tell me the world isn't going to shit.
瞧瞧这个世界变得有多烂
The world's going to shit. Yeah.
这个世界烂透了 没错
I could've told you that.
我也可以告诉你这点
So, lay off the bad boy routine,
别走坏男孩路线了
'cause you're too old for it.
因为你已经老了
And... it isn't true.
再说了 你并不坏
Anything else?
还有什么要说的吗
Yeah.
有
You got a bag of chips?
有薯片吗
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
He's not coming back.
他不会回来了
You really surprised?
你很惊讶吗
Yeah, I guess I am.
我想是的
I felt there were moments...
我觉得有某些片刻
a flicker in his eye...a pause before he'd answer,
他眼中的闪烁 回答前的犹豫
when I thought something registered, that...
让我觉得 有可能...
I was actually...
我或许...
getting through to him.
真的打动他了
Call me crazy.
我是疯了吧
You're not crazy.
你没有疯
You're just kind.
你只是善良
Well, let's, uh...
我们还是...
hope he's being careful,
希望他处处小心
that he at least heard that much.
至少他听进去这一点了
We can always hope.
希望如此吧
There's always unemployment.
失业是很正常的
I suppose you could write your memoirs.
我想你可以写你的回忆录了
There seems to be an endless fascination among the masses
群众对大人物的倒台
with revelling in the downfall of the once mighty.
都充满无尽的痴迷和欢喜
Well, thanks for the career tips,
谢谢你的职业规划
but I think I'll just go to Babylon and fuck my brains out.
但我还是直接去巴比伦 大操三百回合
Think again.
再想想吧
Back room's closed.
暗室已经关了
Well, the hell if we're going to stand around bare-ass
我们绝对不会再在天寒地冻的鬼天气里
in the back of an 18-wheeler when it's 12 degrees.
去卡车车厢里光着屁♥股♥操
I could always make my mother's meat loaf, honey,
我会做我妈最拿手的肉糜卷
and we could look at photos
我们还可以看看带孩子去
from when we took the kids to Disney world.
迪士尼乐园时拍的照片
I have a better idea.
我有一个更好的主意
All I can say is, he'd better be here.
我只能说 他最好在这里
You don't really think he ran off with Gus' college fund?
你不会真的认为他带着盖斯的大学基金跑路了吧
That's not Ted.
那不像泰德的为人
That's what I've been trying to tell you, I...
那正是我想告诉你的 我...
I'm not sure I know who Ted is any more.
恐怕我也不了解泰德是什么样的人了
You see him?
看到他了吗
The loser?
那个废物吗
He's one of the guys we ran into the other day.
他是我们那天遇到的人之一
One of Ted's new friends.
泰德的一个新朋友
Come on.
来
Excuse me.
打扰下
I said, excuse me!
我说 打扰下
My name's Emmett.
我叫艾美特
You probably don't remember...
你可能不记得了
No, I'm sure you don't.
我敢肯定你不记得了
My... my boyfriend, Ted Schmidt, and I,
我男友 泰德·施密特和我
we ran into you and your friends the other day.
那天我们碰到你和你的朋友
Anyway, I'm looking for him.
总之 我现在在找他
See, he didn't come home last night.
他昨晚没有回家
He didn't even call,
他也没有打电♥话♥
And I'm worried that he might be...
我很担心他可能...
He went to Palm Springs.
他去棕榈泉了
What?
什么
We were tweaking last night...
我们昨晚一起嗑药来着
Tw...Tweaking? Ted?
嗑药 泰德
And he and a couple of the others decided to go to the white party.
他和另外几个人 决定去参加白色派对
Wish I could afford to.
真希望我也有钱去
Since when can Ted?
泰德又哪里来的钱去
That guy's a strung-out crystal queen.
那家伙是个瘾君子
He doesn't know what he's saying.
他不知道他在说什么
Come on, keep looking.
继续找吧
No, let's go home.
算了 回家吧
I'll get it.
我去开
11: 59 and 30 seconds.
现在是夜里11点59分30秒
You said midnight.
你说的是午夜前
The back room is reopened, boys!
暗室重新开张了 小伙子们
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表