剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
We're releasing him tomorrow.
明天他就能出院了
But before we do,
但在这之前
I think there's something you should know.
有些事我得告诉你
I know it's late, but I'm leaving right now.
我知道现在很晚了 我这就下班
Uh, I'll be home in a few.
过会就到家
Oh shit!
见鬼
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Uh, Michael.
迈克
I'm fine.
我没事
No, you're not.
不 你明明有事
It's just a little indigestion.
只是有点消化不良
I thought we'd agreed you'd stop stalking me.
不是说好不再跟踪我了吗
I lied. It's a good thing that I did.
我撒谎了 幸好我跟踪了你
I already told you what it is.
我都已经对你解释过了啊
Yeah.
是啊
Indigestion.
消化不良
You know, despite what you've heard,
不管别人是怎么对你说的
do not eat sour pickles when you're pregnant.
记好了 怀孕时千万别吃酸黄瓜
Yeah, I'll try and remember that.
好吧 我尽量记着
Mel, are you okay?
茉儿 你还好吗
Taylor, what are you still doing here?
泰勒 你怎么还在这里
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
The mad avenger was too cheap to do his copying at Kinko's,
那个疯狂的复仇者付不起复印费
so you offered to do it for him?
所以你主动帮他印吗
I told you, it's just an art project for school.
我说过 这只是学校的作业
Well, I'm sure you'll get an A-plus
那你一定能拿个A+
even if it is a bit crude and heavy-handed.
尽管笔法有点粗糙笨拙
Look, I didn't think anyone would be here this late.
我以为这么晚不会有人了
So...
所以...
You found out my secret identity.
你发现了我的秘密身份
Oh, well, fun's over, Super-boy.
好了 游戏结束 超级男孩
What are you doing?
你要干什么
You made your statement once. That's enough.
你已经表明你的立场了 就此为止吧
Now it's time to cut it out.
该停手了
I'm not going to cut it out.
我才不会停手呢
I'm doing what I believe in.
我有自己的信仰
Fuck what you believe in!
去他妈的信仰
I'm telling you to stop.
我叫你就此打住
You also once told me you wanted me
你曾经还想让我
to be the best homosexual I could possibly be,
努力成为最了不起的同性恋呢
which includes not giving a shit what anyone tells me,
还让我别在意他人的鬼话
to think for myself.
有点主见
Stockwell is a homophobe, he's a fascist,
斯托克威尔不仅恐同 还是个法♥西♥斯♥
and he's a threat to everything and everyone we know.
他对我们大家和我们所熟知的生活是个威胁
Just because you don't think so doesn't mean that I...
你不这么想 不代表我也...
You don't know what I think!
你不知道我是怎么想的
I don't give a shit about Stockwell.
我他妈才不在乎斯托克威尔
But you're not just fucking with him,
但你现在不仅仅是在给他添乱
you're fucking with me. It's my business.
也是在给我添乱 那是我的工作
Now get the hell out of here.
你可以滚出去了
Teddy, it's me. Are you there?
泰迪 是我 你到了吗
Yeah, I'm here.
是的 我到了
So how is it?
怎么样啊
Very quaint.
古色古香
Hmm, how's the room? Nice view?
房♥间呢 视野如何
Yeah, you wouldn't believe the sights.
是啊 简直美得令人窒息
Uh, look, I got to run.
我得挂了
Uh, they're... serving wine and cheese in the Victorian sitting room.
他们在维多利亚风格的客厅里准备了红酒和奶酪
You enjoy every yummy mouthful.
那你好好享受美食吧
Come on in.
进来吧
Great shit.
好东西哦
Like I said, nothing but the best.
就像我说的 全都是上等好"货"
You want a snort?
你要来点吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
You sure?
真的不要吗
They're hot, aren't they?
他们很性感吧
So beautiful.
美翻了
I'm beautiful. Everything's... fucking beautiful.
我也很美 一切都他妈的美翻了
You want to be beautiful?
你想享受美吗
That's right, baby.
宝贝 这才对
You're going to have a good time.
你一定会爽翻天的
There was just a bit of spotting, along with the cramps.
除了腹部绞痛 只是有点轻微出血
You call those cramps?
这是腹部绞痛吗
I've had cramps, but never like that.
我经历过绞痛 可不是这样的
Is she going to be all right?
她会没事的吧
And the baby? Oh, everything's fine.
孩子呢 放心 一切安好
But it's a good thing you got here as quickly as you did.
不过幸好你们来得及时
Thanks to my stalker.
多亏了这位跟踪狂
Are you the father?
你是孩子父亲吗
Yeah. Well, that is, um,
是啊 差不多
What I mean is, uh... What he means is...
我是说... 他是说...
What they mean is, we're all the parents.
他们的意思是 我们都是父母
Good.
很好
Ben?
本
Michael, what are you doing here?
迈克 你怎么在这
Melanie had a little emergency.
茉蕾妮出了点紧急状况
Luckily, I was in the neighbourhood.
幸好 我当时就在旁边
So I... I drove her over. She okay?
所以就载她过来了 她还好吗
Provided she lays off the kosher dills.
只要不再吃酸黄瓜就没问题
Did you straighten everything out?
你把事情都说清楚了吗
Not exactly.
并没有
Why not?
为什么没有
I thought you were going to come clean, get your money back.
我以为你会坦白实情 把钱拿回来
For Christ's sake, Ben!
老天啊 本
You're not really going to let this kid hustle you out of $2,000.
你不会真打算让那孩子敲诈你两千块吧
You don't understand. Understand what?
你不明白 明白什么
What don't I get this time?
我又怎么不明白了
That you feel guilty?
是你有罪恶感吗
That you feel sorry for him and he knows it,
而他知道你同情他
that he's going to play you for everything he can?
所以就能随便利用你吗
He's positive!
他被查出是阳性
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
That's why I couldn't just... I understand.
所以我无法... 我理解
Does he know?
他自己知道了吗
No, not yet.
不 还不知道
Uh, the doctor was going to tell him,
医生本来打算告诉他
but I said that it would be...
不过我认为
better if he heard it from me...
还是由我来告诉他比较好
Considering I'm the next of kin.
毕竟我是他的"亲属"
Oh my god, Teddy, you scared me!
天呐 泰迪 你吓到我了
Sorry.
抱歉
I wasn't expecting you back so soon.
我没想到你这么早就回来了
I thought you were going to... call me.
我还以为你会先打个电♥话♥给我
I forgot.
我忘了
Didn't you eat before you left?
你回来前没吃东西吗
I wanted to get an early start.
我想早点动身回家
Did you have a fabulous time?
你玩得开心吗
It was fabulous. Yeah? You feel more relaxed?
好极了 真的吗 有没有放松点啊
Mm. Lots.
放松多了
Oh, I'm so happy, baby.
太好了 宝贝
Let's see, give me a kiss!
来 亲亲
What's with the glasses?
为什么要戴着墨镜
Oh, the sun was in my eyes, it was a tough drive down so...
一路开车回来 阳光太刺眼了
You look exhausted.
你看起来很疲惫
Didn't you get any sleep?
睡眠不足吗
It was too quiet.
太安静了 不习惯
Well, next time...
那下一次
we'll go together.
我们一起去
And we'll make lots of noise.
我们会制♥造♥很多"噪音"
Okay, I'll, uh, I'll get dressed,
好了 我去换衣服
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表