剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
And at the center stage,
站在中心舞台上的是
the grinder!
磨刀女郎
O-75.
O75号♥
Oh my God.
天呐
Come on, every one, step up.
来啊 大家都上前来
Come on. It's "Butthole Bingo".
来啊 现在是「屁♥眼♥宾果」时间
B-13.
B13号♥
Over 800 happy, satisfied customers,
里面有超过八百个心满意足的顾客
and a line around the block waiting to get in.
外面还有人排队等着进来
Jesus, Brian...
天呐 布莱恩
What is all this?
这都是什么鬼
I-19.
I19号♥
This is "Butthole Bingo".
这是「屁♥眼♥宾果」
And that is one remarkably gifted young man.
那是个很有天赋的小伙子
This wasn't in the proposal you submitted.
你提交的计划书里可没有这项
Yeah, I took a few liberties.
没错 我擅自做了点改动
We're supposed to represent a positive gay image.
我们本该表现同性恋积极向上的一面
What kind of message do you think we're sending here?
你觉得这是在传达什么样的信息
That all men are created horny, and it's...
人类天生淫乱
it's okay to have a little down-and-dirty fun.
而且一点低级娱乐无伤大雅
You've really gone too far.
你真的做得过火了
Yeah, well if it's any consolation to you,
好吧 如果这能让你感到些许安慰的话
you'll be making 10,000 out of his ass alone.
单是他的屁♥股♥就能给你赚来一万块
O-69.
O69号♥
"Vants me to make ze subsidiary subject zing, Ethan, zing!"
"想让我高分通过副科考试 伊森 冲吧"
I'm going to take off.
我要走了
What, already?
这就要走了吗
Yeah, I'm beat.
是的 我累了
All right, I'll go with you. Um...
好 我们一起走
No, you... you can stay here.
不必了 你留在这儿吧
I'll see you at home.
我在家等你
You sure?
你确定吗
Okay. Love you.
好的 我爱你
You too.
我也是
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
You just, uh... finishing dinner?
你刚吃完晚饭吗
Just starting.
刚开始
Three ounces of chicken, four ounces of lima beans.
三盎司鸡肉 四盎司利马豆
Is that enough?
够吃吗
You have to keep up your strength.
你得保持体力
Right. I have 10 blow-jobs to give before I hit the hay.
没错 我睡觉前还得给10个人口♥交♥才行
I wish you wouldn't talk like that.
你可以不那么说话吗
It's how experts talk.
专家就是这么说话
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Two of them came to the precinct today.
今天有两个"专家"去分局找我了
That tall swish-stick?
那个高个儿娘娘腔
Emmett?
艾美特
And the one who looks like an accountant.
另一个像是会计
Ted.
泰德
They explained all about your... education.
他们说你接受了 「睡前教育」
How you went to the head of the class.
以及你是班里的"优等生"
Well, Emmett's got a big mouth.
艾美特是个大嘴巴
In more ways than one.
在很多方面都是
What else did they tell you?
他们还告诉你什么了
That you did it for me.
你那么做是为了我
To please me.
为了取悦我
I wouldn't do that for just anyone, you know.
我不会为随便什么男人都做这种事的
I know.
我明白
Do you have any idea what it means to me
你那么努力地想取悦我
that you wanted to give me pleasure that much?
你知道这对我意味着什么吗
I thought that's what people do when they care about each other.
我以为人们在乎彼此 就会那么做
Which is why I enlisted Detectives Caffney and Leuellyn.
于是我也去向卡芙妮和罗艾伦警官求教了
They're the two lesbians on the force.
她们是警队里的拉拉
I told... them
我告诉她们
I wanted a little crash course of my own.
我想接受一些性♥爱♥速成课
No.
不会吧
Oh, yeah.
是真的
And... how'd it go?
怎么样
It was very informative.
让我学到了很多东西
In fact, if you'd care to retire to the boudoir,
事实上 如果你想去闺房♥休息
I have a homework assignment to do.
我还有家庭作业要做
O-79.
O79号♥
Time to ring around the dildo!
「假屌♥套环」时间到
G-51.
G51号♥
Toss your rings, honey!
快来套环吧 亲爱的
One more. One more.
再来一次 再来一次
You have perfect aim.
你瞄得真准
Yeah, except at 2:00 in the morning when I have to pee.
是啊 除了凌晨两点起床尿尿的时候
For you.
送给你
My hero!
我的英雄
That reminds me of Ben.
我想本了
Yeah, it's too bad he couldn't come to Brian's filthy carnival.
是啊 他不能来布莱恩的下流嘉年华 太可惜了
Well, he's still bummed out about Paul.
他还在为保罗的事难过
Hey, you guys!
嘿 你们好啊
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
It's a night of fun and surprises!
这是充满快乐和惊喜的一夜
I'll say!
我同意
Come on, you!
来吧
Where are they heading off to?
他们要去哪儿
Who knows? Bathtub races?
谁知道 浴缸竞赛
What should we do next? What should we do next?
我们接下来玩什么好呢 玩什么呢
Dildo swallower! Dildo swallower!
吞假屌♥ 吞假屌♥
Changed my ass.
改变个屁
Brian's still the same irresponsible fucker he always was.
布莱恩还是那个不负责任的混♥蛋♥
On the other hand,
不过从另一方面看
he did make the center almost 100,000, minus his percentage.
扣除他的抽成 他还为中心筹到了近十万块
Yeah, and humiliate them in the process.
是啊 还在过程中羞辱了他们
That didn't stop them from accepting the money.
他们可不会因此就拒收那笔钱
It served as a good reminder.
这倒提醒了我
Of what?
什么
That he's a loose cannon.
他是个不受控制的家伙
Not to be trusted.
根本不足以信任
And definitely not the kind of person I want as the father of my child.
我反正不会希望由这种人来当我孩子的父亲
Oh, come on.
拜托
I'm serious.
我是认真的
No, you're being ridiculous.
不 你太荒唐了
You actually expect me to have a baby with someone like that?
你指望我和那样的人生孩子吗
I did.
是啊
Well, that was your decision.
当年是你的决定
This one's mine.
这次由我来决定
And I say I want someone else.
我想跟其他人生
Come on, everybody. It's B-5.
大家继续 这次是B5号♥
Come on. Step up.
快点 上台来
Time to ring around the dildo!
「假屌♥套环」时间到
B-69. Butthole 69.
B69号♥ 屁♥眼♥69号♥
Oh, my God!
天呐
We have a bingo!
有人完成了
Step right up for whip-o-rama!
快来参加鞭打游戏吧
You made it.
你来了
Thought I'd see how it was going.
我来看看活动搞得怎么样
Where's Ian?
伊恩呢
Ethan... is with his friends.
是伊森 他和朋友在一起
You should've brought him.
你该带他一起来
No, I don't think so.
不 不必了
Maybe he could've learned a few things they don't teach in college.
也许他能学到大学里学不到的东西
I guess I better go.
我该走了
Tell Ian we missed him.
告诉伊恩我们想他了
Once in a lifetime, it's the grande.
一辈子才有一次的 最精彩的节目
N-34.
N34号♥
You want to remove your ass?
能把屁♥股♥挪开吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表