剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Well, you'll just sit there in your safe little room
你只能坐在你的安全小屋里
for the rest of your life...
度过余生
wondering what might've been.
幻想着另一种人生会是什么样
Okay, girls,
好了 姑娘们
let's, uh... let's see what you got.
展示下你们的本事吧
Okay...
好
Now, that's too low.
这太低了
That's too high.
现在又太高了
He's still asleep.
他还在睡
Must've been exhausted.
一定是累坏了
I'm sure with the hours he keeps.
夜以继日地工作 肯定劳神伤身
You know, to... look at him...
其实 看着他...
There you go.
给
You'd think he was like any other teenager.
你会觉得他跟其他青少年没什么两样
Well, he's not...
但他不是
and he's never going to be.
他也绝对不会变成那样
Jesus, Michael,
老天爷 迈克
where is your sense of compassion?
你的同情心哪儿去了
It's not like you to be so uncaring.
冷漠无情可不像你
It's because I know where this is heading.
因为我很清楚乱发善心会导致怎样的结果
"Gee, mommy, can I keep poochie?
「妈咪 我能养这只小狗狗吗
I'll walk him. I'll feed him.
我会遛它 给它喂食
He won't be any trouble, I promise!"
它不会惹麻烦的 我保证」
Well, the answer's no.
回答是 「不行」
We're not taking in a stray.
我们不能收留流浪狗
Did I ask you to?
我让你收留了吗
Look, I love how good-hearted you are....
听着 我爱你的好心肠
As long as I don't act on it. But one night is enough.
但我不能付诸行动是吧 一个晚上已经够了
So we should just toss him back on the street,
现在我们应该把他丢回街上
like everybody else?
就像其他人一样
He doesn't even want our help!
他根本不想要我们的帮助
He'll be the first to tell you. Well, he's wrong,
他一开始就告诉你了 他错了
because the way his life is going,
就他目前的生活方式来看
it'll be over before he's 20.
他活不到20岁就会死
What time is it?
几点了
It's almost noon.
快中午了
Oh, fuck! Why didn't you wake me?
操 你们怎么不叫醒我
Figured you could use the sleep.
我想着你需要补充睡眠
What I could use is cash.
我需要补充的是钱
A little early to open up shop, isn't it?
现在开始"淫业"还有点早 不是吗
Lunch hour's one of my busiest times.
午餐时间是我最繁忙的时段之一
All the married businessmen.
已婚的生意人就喜欢趁这时段偷腥
Okay, at, uh, least have something to eat before you go.
好吧 你至少吃点什么再走吧
Yeah, you can't expect to do your best work on an empty stomach.
是啊 饿着肚子怎么能发挥出"最佳妓能"呢
Listen, if you need something,
听着 如果你需要什么
or you just want to talk...
或者想找人聊聊
here's our number.
这是我们的电♥话♥
And, uh...
还有
put this someplace safe, in case of an emergency.
把这藏好 应急用
We did more for him than most people.
我们为他做的 超过了绝大多数人
What we did was buy off our conscience for 100 bucks...
我们做的 只是花100块钱 图个良心安稳
Half the price of fucking him without a condom.
不戴套干♥他♥的话 还得花200块呢
Yse I am a natural blonde.
没错 我的金发是天生的
Yes, it's wonderful.
没错 棒极了
Thanks...
谢谢
Try one of these, monsieur.
试试这个 先生
Oh, no, no, I couldn't.
不 不 我不能吃这个
Sure you can.
你当然可以了
This is amazing!
真是棒极了
I cannot believe what Emmett accomplished.
简直不敢相信这是艾美特的杰作
Well, he's been working like a dog.
是啊 他忙得像条狗一样
I mean, Un Chien.
我是说 名犬
We've never had an opening like this.
这样的开幕盛典还是第一次呢
My clients are raving,
我的客户们开心极了
and I have you to thank.
我必须谢谢你
So how much is it going to cost me?
那么 我需要付多少钱呢
You'll be happy to know that Emmett is very resourceful.
你应该已经见识到艾美特的才华了吧
Then book him for the surrealist show in June...
那么 六月的那场超现实主义展览也让他做吧
But hurry. It looks like he's going to be busy.
要赶快预约 看样子他快成大红人了
Excuse me.
失陪了
I feel like the town slut on prom night...
我感觉自己像是毕业舞会上最受欢迎的小淫♥妇♥
Again!
再度体验
Look at all these cards.
看看这些名片
I'm proud of you, Em.
真为你骄傲 小艾
Oh, thanks, baby. Careful on the back.
谢谢你 亲爱的 小心碰疼我的背
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
So, um, what do you think?
你是什么想法
Should we bring out the pastries?
要不要现在把糕饼都端上来
You're the planner.
你是策划人
Well, then I say, follow me.
那好吧 跟着我来
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
It's funny. Usually when we go to these events,
说起来好笑 通常我们参加这类活动
it's for my business and...
都是为了我的工作
and Lindsay's there to support me.
琳赛站在旁边 当我的衬托
But tonight, I'm the wife.
但今晚 我成了她背后的女人
Yeah.
没错
Guess I am too.
我想我也是
Check me out, man.
试试我吧 老兄
Come on, I thought you wanted a hard ass.
拜托 我以为你喜欢紧致翘臀呢
Hey, come on back here.
嘿 回来吧
I've got what you want.
想玩什么我都能奉陪
You wanna play?
想玩玩吗
Ben?
本
Lonely?
寂寞吗
Wanna have some fun?
想找点乐子吗
You gotta pay.
你必须付钱
Hey, daddy, come here...
嘿 老爹 过来
I mashed up some fresh garlic in the potatoes.
我混了些新鲜大蒜在土豆里
Oh, smells great.
闻起来好香
Hey, no disease. I'm clean.
嘿 没病的 我没病
Daddy, you want a nice tight ass?
老爹 想干紧致的屁♥股♥吗
Mr. Kinney?
肯尼先生
Taylor.
泰勒
Come in.
进来吧
Sit down.
坐
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
I gave it some thought.
我仔细想了想
I decided you should take me back.
我觉得你应该让我回来
Even though I have made a few mistakes,
尽管我犯了一些错误
I think you'd be making an even bigger one
但我认为 如果你不给我第二次机会
not to give me a second chance...
你就是在犯一个更大的错
I see.
我明白了
'Cause I now understand what it is you want of me...
因为现在我明白你到底想从我身上获得什么
And I know what I can expect from you.
也很清楚 我对你应该抱有怎样的期望
You also understand that
你是不是也很清楚
you'll be required to work long, hard hours,
我会要求你长时间辛苦地工作
sometimes deep into the night?
有时候甚至会到深夜
It'll be a pleasure to work under you, sir.
在你"下面"工作是我的荣幸 先生
And you're never...
并且你再也不会
to play violin music in my presence again.
在我面前播放小提琴乐曲
I promise.
我保证
Good.
很好
Well, then...
那么
you can... start... immediately.
你可以 马上 开始 "工作"了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表