剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Wasn't it sweet of the girls to have us over?
她们请我们过去吃饭 真客气啊
And how about them asking you to manage Gus' college fund?
你觉得她们要你管理盖斯的大学基金怎么样
Yeah. How about that?
是啊 怎么样呢
So how long have the three of you been planning this?
你们三个预谋这个多久了
Not long. I mean, they did mention something
没多久 我是说 她们之前打电♥话♥
when they called to invite us to brunch.
叫我们去吃早午餐时 确实提了一下
And you, no doubt, thought it was a splendid idea
毫无疑问 你觉得这是个绝妙的主意
to invent a little project to keep Teddy busy, is that it?
让我有事可做 不是吗
No, that is not it.
不 不是这样的
They're your friends,
她们是你的朋友
and since it's their son's future,
鉴于这关系到她们儿子的未来
they obviously trust you.
她们显然很信任你
Ted!
泰德
Hey, man.
你好啊
Oh, hi.
你好
This is Derek and Roman.
这是德里克和洛曼
Uh, this is Emmett... my partner.
这是艾美特 我的伴侣
I prefer "Lover".
我更喜欢被称为「爱人」
I know it's not P.C. to say that any more, but...
我知道现如今这叫法政♥治♥不正确 但是...
I don't give a shit.
我才不在乎
So, are you boys coming back from Babylon?
你们刚从巴比伦回来吗
Oh, they shut down the back room, can you believe it?
他们把暗室给关了 你敢相信吗
So we're going to my place to fuck.
所以我们准备到我家大操一场
That's... nice.
真 不错
You guys want to "Cum"?
你们要"来"吗
Oh, uh... no thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Some other time.
以后再说吧
So long.
回头见
He seemed really tweaked out.
他看上去真嗑了不少药
How do you know him anyway?
你怎么认识他的
Oh, he's a...
他是个...
ear, nose and throat specialist.
耳鼻喉科医生
I went to him once to have my sinuses drained.
我去他那里看过鼻窦炎
Until you just said that, the scariest thing I ever imagined
在你说这句话之前 我幻想过的最可怕的事
was my parents having sex.
就是我父母做♥爱♥的画面
That's exactly what I've been looking for.
这就是我一直在找的
Okay, I need these.
好 我就要这个
And these and these? I'm not sure.
要这些还是那些 我拿不定主意
Honey, can you just give me a second?
亲爱的 等等我好吗
I just... I want to run in and pick up a couple of these.
我想进去买♥♥点东西
I just want to say, Chief Stockwell,
我只想说 斯托克威尔局长
that I totally support your efforts
我完全支持你所做的努力
to make Liberty Avenue a decent and respectable place to live...
扫黄打非 将自♥由♥大道变成宜居的地方
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
But I was wondering why it takes the police so long to respond.
但我想知道为什么警♥察♥的反应速度会这么慢
My townhouse was broken into a couple of months ago.
几个月前 有人非法闯入我的房♥子
I called, and the police didn't show up for two hours.
我报♥警♥之后两小时警♥察♥才来
Unfortunately, the current mayor cut my department's budget,
非常不幸 现任市长削减了警务部门的预算
but when I'm elected,
但是如果我当选
I can guarantee you a greater police presence on Liberty Avenue.
我保证自♥由♥大道会有更多的警力
Any other questions for the chief?
对局长还有什么问题吗
Margarita Lopez.
玛格丽塔·洛佩兹
Excuse me?
你说什么
Margarita Lopez was a transsexual.
玛格丽塔·洛佩兹是变性人
She was murdered five years ago.
她5年前被人谋杀
Her killers have never been found.
凶手至今逍遥法外
The Pittsburgh P.D. does its best to solve every crime.
匹兹堡警局一定会尽全力侦破每一起案件
However, there's always the occasional...
然而 有时候...
Jefferson Proctor.
杰斐逊·普罗克
Jefferson Proctor was a gay African-American.
杰斐逊·普罗克是一个同性恋非裔美国人
Shot to death half a block from Woody's.
在离伍迪酒吧半个街区的地方被射杀
Crime unsolved.
案件未破
Natasha Ginsburg.
娜塔莎·金斯伯格
Natasha Ginsburg, age 61.
娜塔莎·金斯伯格 61岁
A lesbian out walking her dog.
女同性恋 外出遛狗时
Stabbed to death, killer still at large.
被刺死 凶手至今逍遥法外
Justin Taylor.
贾斯汀·泰勒
Justin Taylor, my beautiful gay son.
贾斯汀·泰勒 我帅气的同性恋儿子
Attacked at his prom,
在舞会遭人袭击
left for dead.
被丢下等死
Police reported it as a simple assault,
警方只把这案子当成一般性伤害
instead of a hate crime, which it was.
而非仇恨犯罪 事实上这就是的
His attacker got off with community service.
袭击者只是被判去做社区服务
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I want to thank these concerned citizens
我要感谢这些热心市民
for reminding me of the violence that threatens,
提醒我关注这些威胁
and sometimes claims the lives of members of this community.
有时甚至夺去本群体成员生命的暴♥力♥事件
However, the vast majority of violent crimes are solved,
然而 大多数的暴♥力♥犯罪都已破案
and the criminals apprehended.
罪犯都被捕了
What about him?
那他呢
Did you do your best for him?
你为他尽全力了吗
I remember that boy.
我记得那个男孩
His murder was tragic, someone so young.
他的被害是场悲剧 他还那么年轻
Then what was his name?
那他叫什么
I may not recall his name,
我记不清他的名字了
but I do know...
但我知道
Jason Kemp.
杰森·肯普
His name was Jason Kemp.
他叫杰森·肯普
And the reason you don't remember it
你之所以不记得他
is because no one on your police force
是因为你们警局没一个人
was ever able to find out what it was.
能查出他的身份
But I did,
但我查到了
the waitress who found his body in a dumpster
在我工作的餐厅后面的垃圾箱里
behind the diner where I work.
是我发现了他的尸体
Let's wrap this up.
可以结束了
Jason Kemp,
杰森·肯普
A.K.A. Dumpster boy.
也被称为「垃圾箱男孩」
Murder unsolved.
案件未破
We'd like to thank our guest, police chief Jim Stockwell,
非常感谢吉姆·斯托克威尔局长
for coming tonight,
今晚能来这里
and to invite everyone to stay for coffee.
并邀请所有人喝咖啡
Uh, we should remember
但我们不要忘了
that Jim Stockwell is a very busy man,
吉姆·斯托克威尔很忙
and we're extremely grateful to him for finding the time to come...
我们非常感激他能抽空前来
Shame on you.
真可耻
He's probably warmer than we are.
他可能比我们现在还暖和
I bet some rich sugar daddy's taken him home, and...
我打赌某个金主早就带他回家
wrapped him in a cashmere comforter
裹在羊绒毯子里
and is feeding him lobster bisque soup.
喝着龙虾浓汤
What vivid imagery.
好有画面感啊
Well, that's what happens in stage one hypothermia:
体温降低时
You start hallucinating. Look, look, look.
你会开始产生幻觉 看
I could be a top or a bottom.
我攻受皆可
Come on, don't be shy. Want to hang out?
来吧 别怕羞 想来玩玩吗
No lobster bisque soup.
没有龙虾浓汤
Not even chicken noodle.
甚至没有鸡肉面
Christ... fuck. Hey!
老天 妈的 喂
He's not the fucking cops!
他不是警♥察♥
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Why is it every time you show up, you cost me money?
为什么你每次出现 我就要损失钱财
He was even willing to spring for a hotel room.
他甚至还愿意花钱订酒店
It's important.
这很重要
Everything with you is important.
你觉得什么事都重要
You should listen to him.
你该好好听他的话
Now what?
又怎么了
When you were in the hospital,
你住院的时候
they tested you for HIV and...
他们帮你做了HIV检测
it turns out you're positive.
结果是阳性的
Look, I know it's upsetting, but...
我知道你不太好受 但是
the good news is you're healthy.
好消息是你还很健康
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表