剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Hi there.
好啊
She thinks she's so hot.
她以为自己多性感呢
Not as hot as you.
哪有你性感
This used to be such a magical kingdom,
这里以前就像个奇幻王国
Now, it's like watching "The Wizard of Oz" in reverse.
现在就像倒着看《绿野仙踪》
Cops in the streets, cops in the bars,
街上 酒吧里 全是警♥察♥
cops in the clubs.
连夜店里都是
It's fucking depressing.
太他妈郁闷了
Unless you're into cops.
要是你喜欢警♥察♥ 倒还不错
What're you two doing?
你们两个在干什么呢
What does it look like we're doing?
你觉得看上去像是在干什么
We're cop-ulating.
我们在"警交"
This is no laughing matter. Come on.
这可不是搞笑的事 严肃点
This street's a shadow of its former self.
这条街已经难以再现昔日的辉煌了
Stop Stockwell.
阻止斯托克威尔
I think he's hot.
我觉得他很性感
I'd do him any day.
我随时愿意操他
Jesus. What do you have to do to get through to these guys?
天呐 怎么才能让这些小子搞清楚状况
Shove up a stick of dynamite up their collective ass?
炸爆他们的屁♥股♥才行吗
Holler "bloody murder"?
大喊"杀人凶手"
That's what we've been trying to do.
那正是我们努力在做的
Thanks.
谢了
Stop... stop Stockwell.
阻止 阻止斯托克威尔
You want to lend a hand? Stop Stockwell.
你要来帮忙吗 阻止斯托克威尔
It's going to take more than that.
发传♥单♥没用
Stop Stockwell.
阻止斯托克威尔
Not interested.
没兴趣
Stop Stockwell!
阻止斯托克威尔
You got it? Yeah.
可以吗 行
How do you stop this thing?
这玩意儿怎么停啊
So listen, I've got classes till 5:00.
听着 我5点下课
Coming home after school?
放学以后直接回家吗
First I've got band practice,
我先去乐队排练
then Suzy and I are studying for the chem final.
接着和苏茜准备化学期末考
Who's Suzy? Can't you tell he's bullshitting us?
苏茜是谁 看不出他在忽悠我们吗
Sure.
是哦
So where are you going?
那你准备去哪
To hang with my friends,
跟朋友玩
if it's all right with you.
前提是你们没意见的话
I told them I'm living with two old queens
我跟他们说我跟两个老基佬一起生活
who pay me five Cs a day to walk around naked.
每天付我500美元 看我裸体
Always bull-shitting us.
就会忽悠我们
Actually, that's the truth.
实际上 这是实话
They're jealous as hell thinking I got this cushy gig,
他们都羡慕我得了份美差
while they're out trying to roll a stockbroker for lunch money.
而他们却还得为了一顿午餐钱 给股票经纪人舔屌♥
Yeah, well...
好吧...
Try and remember, dinner's at 7:00.
记着点 7点吃晚餐
Ben's making his tofu stirfry.
本要做炒豆腐
More fucking health food?
又要吃该死的健康食物吗
All righty.
好了
Look, I'm showing.
看 我显怀了
And it's sexy as hell.
性感死了
Oh, you think so?
真的吗
You said I was sexy when I was carrying Gus.
我怀盖斯时 你也说我性感嘛
Or was that to make me feel better
还是你只是哄我
because I looked like a whale?
因为我胖得像头猪
There's something about a pregnant woman.
准妈妈都有种特别的气质
That glow.
母性的光辉
For me, that glow was nausea.
对我来说 母性光辉就是呕吐反应
Me too...
我也是
And yet I crave pizza with pepperoni and pineapple.
可我还是想吃辣肠菠萝披萨
Well, that's what I call fast delivery.
外卖♥♥还真迅速
Sorry. It's not a pizza.
抱歉 不是披萨
It's a blanket for the baby.
是宝宝毯
I got it at this antique store near the gallery.
在画廊旁的古董店买♥♥的
Yeah, get this out of here.
好了 赶快拿走
Please.
拜托了
W-what's the matter?
怎 怎么了
Don't you know it's bad luck
你难道不知道
to buy something for a baby before it's born?
宝宝还没生就买♥♥东西 很不吉利吗
Well, how was I to know it was a Jewish custom?
这犹太习俗我怎么知道
I'm just a poor shiksa.
我可不是犹太人
Look, I'm sorry, but you have to take it back.
对不起 可你得把它退回去
All right, all right, I'll return it on my way to work.
好啦好啦 我上班时顺路退吧
Em, you're up early.
小艾 起得够早啊
Couldn't sleep,
昨晚没睡着
Thought I'd come downstairs, pick up a book.
就下楼找本书看
"Psychology of the Vagina"?
《女性生殖心理学》吗
Yeah, it's always been on my must-read list.
是啊 一直在我的必读书目里
That's mine.
我的手♥机♥在响
Vic, hi.
喂 维克
Yeah, I'm, um...
那个 我今天...
I'm feeling a little under the weather.
我今天不大舒服
Do you think you could meet with the Hilliard-Forde's
你能替我去见希威德-福德夫妇吗
to go over the plans for their wild west anniversary?
跟他们过一遍「狂野西部」主题结婚周♥年♥庆♥的安排
Thanks ever so.
多谢啦
They want to renew their wedding vows...
他们想重说当年的婚礼誓词
on horseback.
在马背上说
Emmett, sweetie,
艾美特 亲爱的
you can tell me it's none of my business and to butt out...
你可以让我走开 少管闲事
But if Ted wants to destroy himself, that's his choice.
可泰德要自甘堕落 那是他的选择
Don't let him destroy you too.
你别被他拖累
Lindsay, sweetie...
琳赛 亲爱的
It's none of your business... so butt out.
你少管闲事 走开吧
Sorry.
对不起
It's just... he's my partner.
可他是我的伴侣
You know, my pal.
我的另一半啊
If anyone can understand that, you two can.
如果说这世上有谁可以理解 一定是你们两个
Yeah, but still, you got to be tough.
好吧 但你还是得坚强点
Tough,
坚强
that's what my daddy used to say.
我爸也总这么说
He even bought me boxing gloves to teach me to be a man.
他还给我买♥♥拳击手套 想教我做个男子汉
I love boxing.
我喜欢拳击
Of course you do.
那是当然啦
I glued rhinestones on them.
我曾经往手套上粘水钻
Of course you did.
那是当然啦
Well, wouldn't your daddy be surprised to see the man you've become.
如果你♥爸♥看到你成了现在的男子汉 肯定会很惊讶的
I got two-handed to you, Brian.
我真佩服你 布莱恩
Not many people who just got fired would go out and spend $5,000
刚被开除 就花五千买♥♥液晶电视
on a new liquid television.
这事也就你能干得出来
Well, what better use of my free time than to shop?
有空了当然要血拼
I'm Jim Stockwell, police chief
我是吉姆·斯托克威尔警长
and coach of my son's basketball team...
也是我儿子篮球队的教练
What a coincidence.
真是巧啊
The first fucking thing you see on your
新的99英寸彩电一打开
brand new 99-inch home entertainment system is Stockwell...
就看见斯托克威尔的竞选广♥告♥
in one of your fucking commercials.
这广♥告♥还是你拍的
It's not a coincidence.
这不是巧合
They're running these spots on every local station.
现在本地的每个电视台都在播这条广♥告♥
I should know.
我该知道的
I bought the air-time myself.
是我亲自买♥♥下的这些时段
Now his high-definition ghost has come back to haunt you.
这家伙阴魂不散缠着你 还是高清的
It's very Dickensian.
像极了狄更斯的故事风格啊
Maybe this'll cheer you up.
来看看这个 或许会让你高兴起来
What the fuck is that?
什么玩意儿这是
It's a new villain I'm working on for "Rage".
《狂怒》里的新反派角色
His name's Razorback.
他叫尖背巴克
He's actually a swine. Yeah, I noticed.
他其实是头猪 是啊 看出来了
Yes, but thanks to a ruthless advertising executive,
但多亏了某位无良广♥告♥公♥司♥的高层
he can appear in close-to-human form
把他包装得人模人样
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表