剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
For getting it, for giving it to me...
气他染上这病 气他传给我
and then not even bothering to take care of himself,
还不好好照顾自己
or watch what he ate.
乱吃东西
I would tell him, "Nutrition is essential. And exercise.
我会告诉他 "营养和运动都是必备的
You've got to exercise, Paul,
你得运动 保罗
build up your muscle mass."
让自己强壮些"
But it was as if once he knew he had it...
可自从他知道自己得了艾滋
he figured, "I'm going to die anyway,
他觉得 "反正我快死了
so what the hell difference does it make?"
做这些还有意义吗"
Luckily, you're not like that.
幸好你不是那样
Right.
是啊
You do everything you're supposed to do.
你坚持做你应该做的每一件事
Everything you can possibly do.
一切你有能力去做的事
And in spite of everything, I still ended up in the hospital.
尽管如此 我还是住院了
Maybe he's right...
也许他是对的
Maybe it doesn't matter.
也许一切都是徒劳
It does matter.
不是徒劳
And most important is you have to believe it does.
最重要的是你得相信这有用
More cod?
再来点鳕鱼吗
Three grams, I'm stuffed.
已经吃了三克了 我饱了
Well, there's fruit for dessert.
甜点是水果
I know it's not exactly exciting but...
可能并不值得期待 但是...
With you in the room, what could be?
有你在 夫复何求
I'll get the fruit.
我去拿水果
Forget the fruit.
别拿水果了
I've got a better idea.
我有更好的主意
I'm too heavy, you...
我太沉了 你...
You're beautiful.
你真美
Carl...
卡尔
I have a confession to make.
有件事我得先说好
I'm a little nervous.
我有点紧张
About what?
紧张什么
About this.
就这个
I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
It's just that it's been a long time.
只是我已经很久没做过了
How long?
有多久
Last century.
最后一次是上个世纪
Well, don't worry about it.
没关系 不用担心
I promise to be gentle, guide you through it...
我会很温柔的 引导你一步一步...
Maybe even teach you a few things.
也许还能教你点什么
The expression on his face needs to be more...
他的表情应该更加
enticing.
挑逗些
But... more foreboding.
但同时 也存在一种暗示
"Enter at your own risk, prepare to be fucked".
「进来得自承风险 做好被♥操♥的准备」
Think I can manage that.
我应该办得到
You could probably get a better view if you stood a little closer.
如果你靠近些 应该可以看得更清楚些
And his hips need to be more in profile
他的臀部应该多侧过去一些
to accentuate his cock.
以突显他的鸡♥巴♥
It's always about sex.
一切都是关于性
Unless it's about death.
除非事关生死
But... death doesn't sell tickets.
但是 死亡可没有促销效果
I picked up Chinese food.
我带了点中国菜
I didn't know it was for three.
我不知道要买♥♥三人份的
I was just going.
我正打算走
We're done, right?
我们谈完了吧
So glad you boys kissed and made up.
你们能和好真是太好了
How much do I owe you?
我该给你多少钱
It's on me.
算我请客
Well, in that case...
既然这样
allow me to...
那就由我
supply...
来提供
the hors d'oeuvres.
开胃小菜吧
Do you see one dropping?
你看到有一滴落下来了吗
Tony Facelli. Remember...
托尼·费彻利 还记得...
He was the one who taught us how to light our farts?
就是他教我们怎么把屁点着的
And his pants caught on fire.
结果却把他的裤子点着了
He... he, uh... he...
他 他...
He died in that car wreck.
他后来死于车祸了
Uh, Linda Slutsky.
琳达·斯拉茨基
Slutsky the Slutsky?
那个荡♥妇♥斯拉茨基吗
She got expelled for giving Mr. Dorf,
她被开除了 因为给多夫先生
the... the math teacher, head.
那个数学老师口♥交♥
She became a lap dancer in Scranton.
她后来在斯克兰顿市跳脱衣舞
Which just goes to show,
这些都证明了
"All life is a lesson."
"人生处处是学问"
That's what Ben always says.
这是本的口头禅
His, uh...
他的...
His ex, Paul, the one who infected him...
前男友保罗 害他染上艾滋病的那个
died.
死了
What a wonderful world.
真是个美妙的世界
You have to be nuts,
除非你是个疯子
or a selfish piece of shit,
或者自私自利的混♥蛋♥
to want to bring a... a child into it.
才会让一个孩子降生到这世上
You did.
你就这么做了啊
Yeah, Lindsay convinced me one night when I was tripping.
是啊 某晚琳赛在我嗑了药后说服我的
But I'm sure as hell not doing it for smelly melly.
但我发誓再也不会为她女朋友这么做了
They can go to a sperm bank.
她们可以去精♥子♥库
Or scrape it off the floor in the backroom at Babylon.
或者直接在巴比伦暗室的地板上刮一点
J... just give me one valid reason
给我一个合理的理由
why any queer in his right mind
怎么会有脑袋清醒的基佬
would want to bring a kid into this world.
想要将孩子带到这世上来呢
Can't think of one, can you?
你也想不出一个吧
Wait a minute. Wait, hold on.
慢着 我想想
To piss off straight people!
为了惹怒异性恋
You're not disappointed, are you?
你没有很失望吧
Disappointed?
失望
More like amazed.
简直太惊艳了
Really?
真的吗
Especially after, uh...
尤其是...
all that lip service about how nervous you were.
你一直念叨你很紧张
What's that mean?
什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Don't give me "Nothing" after a remark like that.
别给我扯淡了 你都说成那样了
Let's just say that...
这么说吧
no one could do what you just did without a little practice.
如果没有练习的话 没人能做到你那样
And from the way that you, uh...
而且从你做的方式
you know...
你懂的...
lady...
姑娘
you could teach a class.
你都可以开班授课了
Is that so?
是吗
In fact, I heard in Beverly Hills
实际上 我听说在比弗利山庄
they charge $1,000 for it.
有人收费1000块专门教这个
Horvath, I was telling you the truth.
霍瓦特 我说的都是实话
This is the first time in years that I...
这是我多年来第一次...
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
好啦 随便啦
You don't believe me?
你不相信我
Well, that's just too fucking bad.
那他妈真是太遗憾了
Now you better take your suspicions
现在你最好带着你的怀疑
and your suspenders, and, and....
和你的吊带裤
and remove your butt from my bed!
还有你的大屁♥股♥从我的床上滚下去
Debbie...
黛比
Now, out!
马上 滚
Get out!
滚出去
Here's your fee.
这是你的酬劳
Plus $100 bonus for finishing on time. Thanks.
那100块是按时完成奖励 谢了
And here's two tickets for tonight.
这里有两张今晚的票
One for you, and one for Ian.
一张给你 一张给伊恩
I was just admiring your boyfriend's latest creation.
我刚刚正在夸赞你男朋友的最新创作
An artist always does his best work
艺术家如果有爱人在身边
when he has somebody he loves to inspire him.
给他灵感 才能创作出最佳作品
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表