剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
The claw just gets tired sometimes.
就是有时手有点酸
You know how much he averages a day?
你知道他平均每天赚多少吗
No.
不知道
40 bucks.
40块
I had no idea being a beggar could be so lucrative.
我还真不知道当乞丐这么赚钱
He's not a beggar.
他不是乞丐
He's a street performer.
他是街头艺术家
How romantic.
真浪漫
You have no idea.
你无法想象
Last night, we made love on the roof.
昨晚 我们在屋顶做♥爱♥
Underneath the stars.
在星空之下
Never did anything like that with Brian.
我从来没跟布莱恩做过这种事情
I don't know. I recall hearing
不知道 我记得曾听某人说过
about some pretty hot nights.
一些非常火爆的夜晚
Remember how he'd fuck you so hard,
说他操你有多狠
you could still feel him inside you the next morning?
你第二天早上还感觉他插在你身体里
Daphne.
达芙妮
Your words, darling, not mine.
这是你自己说的 亲爱的 不是我
If I have to play "La Campanella" one more time,
要是再让我演奏一遍 《钟》
I'm going to scream.
我会崩溃地大叫
My poor little genius.
我可怜的小天才
Hey, Daph.
达芙
What're you taking next term, man?
你下学期有什么课
Comp, anat, and bio-chem. What about you?
计算机 解剖学和生物化学 你呢
I'm not.
我没课
What?
什么
I'm dropping out.
我准备退学了
No way.
不会吧
No money.
没钱
Well, who's been paying for it?
那以前谁给你出的学费
I heard your profile.
我听过你的简介了
You sound hot.
你听起来很性感
So, uh, what are you into?
你喜欢怎么玩
Sitting on your face while you suck my balls.
坐在你脸上 让你吸我的蛋蛋
Oh fuck, I'm so hard.
操 我硬了
Well, why don't you take a hit of poppers,
不如你吸点催♥情♥药♥
stick a couple of fingers up your hole and jerk off?
自己用手指插到洞里 打个飞机
Oh, God. I'm coming.
天呐 我要♥射♥了♥
You're wasting it on the phone.
你对着电♥话♥激♥情♥ 全都浪费了
What kind of pathetic troll are you?
你真是个可悲的怪物
You didn't mean what you said in the park, did you?
你在公园里说的不是真的吧
No cookies before lunch?
午餐前不准吃饼干吗
No babies after Gus.
只要盖斯这一个孩子
Well, now that he's in pre-school,
现在盖斯在上学前班
I was hoping to return to civilian life.
我想回归正常的生活
You know, teach, get back into my art.
教书 继续搞我的艺术
Sara even said that if I had enough paintings
莎拉还说 如果我的画够多的话
she could give me a show.
她可以帮我开个画展
How am I supposed to do that if we have another kid?
要是再要个孩子 我怎么去做那些
I understand, but it's not like we can...
我理解 但又不是说...
pop out a baby whenever we want.
我们随时想要一个孩子就会有
It requires...
那需要...
timing,
时机
planning...
计划
Wrong time, wrong plan.
现在时机不对 计划也不对
You loved being pregnant.
你当年很享受怀孕的感觉
I did? Uh, God,
是吗 老天
were you ever sexy!
你从来没那么性感过
I was?
是吗
You had a big, hard... belly and...
你那时候 肚子又大又圆...
hot, luscious tits and...
性感迷人的乳♥房♥♥ 并且...
you were horny all the time.
你当时总是饥渴无比
I don't remember it quite that fondly.
我记得不那么清楚了
Okay.
好吧
Then how about this?
那你还记得这个吗
When we brought Gus home from the hospital,
我们把盖斯从医院带回家的时候
you said, "I want a house filled with children.
你说 "我想要满满一屋子的孩子"
Children who know they're loved,
他们知道我们爱他们
who are an expression of our love."
他们是我们爱情的结晶
You're very persuasive, councillor.
你很有说服力
What smells so yum-a-licious?
什么味道这么诱人
Ben's stirring up some Thai delight.
本在做泰国菜
Are you going to join us? There's plenty.
你要尝尝吗 有好多呢
Oh, thank you, Benjamin.
谢谢 本杰明
But I'm on my way to meet Mr. Right.
不过我要去见我的白马王子
I thought you already met him.
我以为你已经遇到他了
Oh, it's just, uh...
这只是...
Just this game that Teddy and I play.
我和泰迪玩的一个游戏
We, uh, find each other at Babylon
我们在巴比伦找到对方
and he'll say something to me like, "Come here often?"
然后他会对我说 "常来吗"
And, uh, I'll say something to him like, uh,
然后我会对他说
"Only when my boyfriend's out of town."
"只有我男朋友出城后才来"
And then we go back to his place and fuck like bunnies.
之后我们会到他家里像兔子一样疯狂做♥爱♥
Oh, that's cute.
好可爱啊
So, um, do you guys want to hook up later?
那么 你们待会儿会去玩吗
Nothing short of a disaster could drag us out of the house.
只有灾难才能逼迫我们出门
All right then, pop.
那好吧 老家伙
Try not to burn the place down. Ta!
别把房♥子给烧了 回见
Bye.
再见
Come and get it.
来一口吧
These words I have been drooling to hear.
这是我最想听到的话
Emmett forget his key?
艾美特忘带钥匙了吗
Emmett never forgets his key.
艾美特从来不会忘带钥匙
You don't suppose that could be...
你觉得会不会是...
You don't answer it, he'll go away.
别理他 他一会就走
You said I was welcome anytime.
你说过随时欢迎我的
Fuck.
操
At least give me a little dinner and schmooze me up first.
至少也得让我吃点东西 聊聊天吧
So...
话说
What are we having?
这是在吃什么呢
Mee krob.
泰式炒面
Haven't you ever heard of meatloaf?
你没听过烘肉卷吗
I only made enough for two.
我就做了两人份
Oh, which one of you is going to join me?
那你们谁要和我吃一份
Brian, Ben and I would like to spend...
布莱恩 本和我打算...
an evening at home.
今晚待在家里
Alone.
享受二人世界
But it's "Nine-inch Nite" at Babylon.
但今天可是巴比伦的"9英寸之夜"
Any guy with more than nine inches gets in for free. So...
鸡♥巴♥超过9英寸的都可以免费进去 所以
I figured I'd buy your tickets.
我觉得应该给你们买♥♥两张票
But we prefer to sit this one out.
不过我们还是不去了吧
I thought you and Michael
我以为你和迈克
were spending a quiet evening alone together.
打算单独在家里安静地过一晚
The best un-laid plans...
最棒的未实现"鸡划"
I have to tinkle.
我得去尿尿
Don't be long, lover.
快点回来 爱人
Looking good, Emmett.
你看上去很不错 艾美特
Hey, stranger. Come here often?
嘿 陌生人 常来吗
Only when my boy...
只有当我...
Oh my God, it's, um... Dijon.
老天 是你啊 迪戎
Like the mustard. Right!
迪戎芥末的那个迪戎 没错
Yeah, I knew you were a... condiment.
没错 我知道你是调味品
I have been thinking about you, baby.
我一直在想你呢 宝贝
You have? That's, uh...
是吗 那可真是...
That's sweet. More like...
甜蜜 我觉得应该是
hot 'n' spicy.
热辣
I'm back from my flight.
我刚飞回来
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表