剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Where the fuck are we?
这他妈是什么鬼地方
My guess, Altoona.
我猜已经到阿尔图纳了
Where'd you hear about this place again?
你从哪知道这地方的
I read about it in "O".
我在《奥普拉杂♥志♥》上看到的
And I thought it was all douche ads.
我以为那上面都是洗阴用品的广♥告♥
Well, I'll have to get you a subscription for your birthday.
看来我得给你订一本 当生日礼物
Something tells me this is it.
直觉告诉我就是这里了
We're here for the Feldman bar mitzvah.
我们来这里参加费尔德曼的成人礼
Eh, come on.
进来吧
Unh, don't do that, don't do that.
别这样 别那么做
Watch it. Watch it.
小心点 小心点
No, no, no. Oh, yeah.
不 不要 好爽
Your cock is really hard.
你的鸡♥巴♥真硬
Yeah, try frozen solid.
是啊 都冻僵了
You don't suppose my tongue'll stick to it, do you?
我的舌头应该不会黏在上面吧
Are you okay? The metal's fucking freezing.
你还好吧 这铁皮真♥他♥妈♥的冰凉
This sucks.
这也太糟了
And not in a positive, life-affirming way.
这算什么人生享受啊
There has to be some place else we can go.
肯定还有别的地方可去
Oh, man.
天呐
Ah, that was great.
太爽了
A-mazing.
爽歪了
And climate-controlled.
温度也可以控制
Stockwell's finally done it...
斯托克威尔终于得逞了
Forced us to stay at home and fuck in our beds.
我们只能待在家里在床上搞
You're the one who helped him
是你帮他
turn us into straight, law-abiding citizens.
把我们变成了守法的异性恋
Call me Dr. Spin.
叫我「转性医生」
You could be Dr. Evil.
你应该叫「邪恶医生」
So what the hell are you two doing here this early?
你们两个怎么这么早就来了这里
Ben had us up all night,
本害得我们整晚不能睡觉
prowling every back street in the city.
在城里的每条巷子里游荡
When did you become a couple of alley cats?
你们什么时候变成在巷子里寻欢的野猫了
We didn't.
我们没有
We're trying to find this kid.
我们想找到那孩子
The one we brought in here last week.
就上周我们带来的那个孩子
Oh, I remember.
我有印象
I gotta tell him some news.
我要告诉他一件事
He's positive.
他是HIV阳性
Christ, he's just a kid.
老天 他还是个孩子
So why do you have to tell him?
为什么是由你来告诉他
It's a long story.
说来话长
He was in the hospital and, uh...
他之前住院了 然后...
He gave them my name, said I was his uncle.
他把我的名字告诉了医生 说我是他叔叔
And Ben went along with it.
本就顺着他的话承认了
He didn't want to get put back in the foster care system.
他不想回到领养系统中
So now, all of a sudden you're responsible?
所以现在你突然要负责了
You know, you can get into some serious trouble,
搅进这孩子的生活
messing around in this kid's life.
你会有大♥麻♥烦的
Tell him. I just did.
跟他说 我刚说了啊
Then again, maybe we can help him.
但话又说回来 也许我们能帮助他
That is, if we can find him.
前提是我们找到他
Why didn't you ask me?
你为什么不问我
I can tell you where to look.
我可以告诉你去哪里找
You can?
你可以吗
Sweetheart, check out the clientele.
亲爱的 看看这里的客人
Who in the fuck do you think comes in here this hour of the morning?
你觉得这么早光顾的都是些什么人
Boys who're working the night shift.
只有刚下"夜班"的男孩
Last I heard, they'd all moved over to the warehouse district.
我听说 他们全去仓库区了
Mother knows best.
当妈的就是厉害
So who wants another waffle? Ted?
谁还要华夫饼 泰德要吗
Huh? Yeah, sure. Why not?
什么 当然 为什么不呢
Me too. They're yummy.
我也要 很好吃
What's your secret?
有什么秘方吗
A waffle iron...
一个华夫烤架
And waffle mix?
还有华夫面粉
I'll have to remember that.
我要好好记下
How nice to have someone plan a meal for me for a change.
偶尔能有人为我做饭真是太好了
So, things are going well?
一切都还好吧
At least two events a week.
一周至少承办两场活动
I finally gave my notice at torso.
我终于向潮人时装店辞了职
Auf wiedersehen, au revoir and good riddance
拜拜啦 从此不见 再也不用
to peddling polyester pullovers to tweaked-out club kids.
向夜店里嗑药的小孩兜售聚酯羊毛衫了
Teddy, what about you? What have you been up to?
泰迪 你呢 你最近在干什么
Oh, the usual...
老样子
Re-reading Schopenhauer,
重温叔本华的书
working on my theory of post-neo-relativity,
研究我的后现代相对论
and I think I discovered
我觉得我发现了
a new black hole between Pluto and Jupiter.
冥王星与木星之间的一个黑洞
Pass the syrup?
递一下糖浆
Well, you know, Mel and I have been thinking...
茉儿和我一直在考虑
That if you could spare the time...
要是你有空
You might help us.
或许能帮上我们的忙
You see, we've managed, believe it or not,
信不信由你 我们已经
to actually set aside a little bit of cash...
攒下了一些钱
We want to start a college fund for Gus.
我们想给盖斯成立一个大学基金
What a wonderful idea!
这主意棒极了
But it'll need to be managed properly by...
但这需要有人好好管理
Someone we can trust. Someone like you.
一个我们能信任的人 比如说你
Like me?
我
Well, considering how many times you've saved my ass on taxes,
想想你解决了多少我的税务问题
not to mention that amazing program you put us on
更别提你为我们设计的理财计划
so Linz could stay home with the baby...
正因为如此 琳赛才能安心在家带孩子
You'd be the perfect person.
你是最佳人选
We want to start with $5,000.
我们想先从5000元做起
And then add to it when we can.
等有能力了再加
So what do you say...
你觉得怎么样
Ted Schmidt, financial wizard?
泰德·施密特 金融奇才
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
I mean we could...
我们可以...
ladder it in stable bonds.
把钱投进稳定的债券
I'd stay away from the market for now,
我建议暂时不要投资股票
but, you know, if there's stability at some point,
但是如果市场稳定
I wouldn't be adverse to investing in some blue chips.
我会投资一些蓝筹股
Listen to him.
听听他说的
Teddy knows. He sure does.
泰迪最懂行 那当然
And since it's the last spot before the election,
由于这是选举前的最后一次广♥告♥宣传
I want to do something broad-sweeping, an epic.
我要做宏大的 史诗般的内容
"Lord of the Rings" in 30 seconds?
浓缩成30秒的《指环王》吗
Something that will put you in the context of the entire city;
能够让你融入整座城市的内容
A man for all the people.
一个维护所有人的领导者
I get it. Show me with as many racially
我明白了 尽量展现所有种族
and culturally diverse groups as possible.
和不同的文化群体
Exactually.
没错
Actually, it's not a bad idea.
实际上 想法不错
I don't really have bad ideas.
我的创意就没有错的
And I want the cameras on you at all times.
我会安排摄像人员跟着你全程拍摄
We'll get you at the Asian cultural society,
我们会安排你走进亚洲文化社区
the Hispanic institute, the gay and lesbian center...
西班牙裔协会 同性恋中心
The gay and lesbian center?
同性恋中心
I'm not too popular in that neck of the woods.
我在那里可不大受欢迎
Perhaps we should scratch that one.
或许那里就不必去了
Let's not be too hasty.
别仓促下结论
They did endorse you, after all,
毕竟他们已经给你背书过了
and, who knows, when it comes down to election day,
说不定到了选举那一天
it may be those few extra votes that tip things in your favour.
他们投出的正是决定胜负的关键几票
Wouldn't that be a laugh,
那样的话不是很讽刺吗
if it were the gays that put you in office.
如果让你成功当选的竟然是同性恋们
The polls do show that the race is getting tighter.
民调显示竞争越来越激烈了
Go kiss some hands. Shake some babies.
去和选民握握手 拥抱一下吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表