- 狗狗 - 只需一键 狗狗到家
- Puppies? - Puppies at a push of a button.
当你感到心情抑郁时 你打开应用软件
You're feeling blue, you pull up the app,
半小时后
30 minutes later...
- 狗狗送到你家 - 这就是你的点子
- you got puppies. - That's your idea?
这就是我的点子 很棒吧
That's my idea! It's great, huh?
- 已经是人家玩剩下的了 - 什么 真的吗 狗狗应用
- Already exists. - What, really? A puppy app?
- 还有猫猫 也有了 - 认真的吗
- And kittens. Already exists. - Seriously?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
那就换成一只患有胃胀气的老狗
How about an old dog with bad flatulence?
我家Monty正好合适
'Cause Monty's available.
- Deeks - 趴下
- Deeks. - Get down!
大家都趴下
Everybody get down!
Kensi 看见从哪开枪的了吗
Kensi, you see where that shot came from?
没有 Nell 我们需要支援
No. Nell, we need backup
还有救护车 Rowe中枪了
and an ambulance-- Rowe's been shot.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你查到什么 Eric
What do you got, Eric?
Rowe在船屋离开
After Rowe left Powell
Powell后 他给某人发了短♥信♥
at the boatshed, he texted someone.
他们约他在海滩见面
They told him to meet them at the beach.
Rowe中枪时在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who was Rowe on the phone with when he got shot?
同一个号♥码
Same number.
但是扰乱的手法非常专业
But it was scrambled by a pro.
我无法追踪
I can't trace it.
所以说他跟Powell谈过之后
So after he spoke to Powell,
Rowe一定开始怀疑
Rowe must have started to suspect
跟他买♥♥走后门程序的那个人杀了 Overson
that whoever he sold the daemon to killed Overson.
没错 但要是那样的话 你不会打给凶手
Yeah, but in that case, you don't call the killer.
那相当于惹祸上身
That's like painting a target on your back.
除非是Rowe杀了Overson
Unless Rowe had Overson shot.
那样的话他就认识凶手
In which case he knew the killer.
他们不想让他对联邦探员开口 Eric
And they don't want him talking to federal agents. Eric?
收到 我们马上查查Rowe的客户和联♥系♥人名单
Copy. We'll look through Rowe's client list and contacts.
- 有什么收获吗 - 西边
- Any luck? - Well, to the west,
全都是大海 所以很显然 杀手从东边开枪
it's all ocean, so obviously the shot came from the east.
除非你有条会用来♥福♥枪♥的鲨鱼
Unless you got a shark with a rifle.
好幽默啊 我在Rowe被击中后大约两秒
That's funny. Well, I heard the rifle report
听见来♥福♥枪♥的爆破声
about two seconds after Rowe was hit.
声速是每秒332米
Sound travels at 332 meters per second.
子弹的速度通常是这个的两倍
Your average bullet is about twice that speed.
- 天啊 我好喜欢你谈论数学时候的样子 - 所以要计算
- God, I love it when you talk math. - So to calculate
射击的距离 我们得用
the distance of the shot, we have to multiply
这两个速度乘以两秒的时间差
those two speeds by the two-second time gap,
- 没错 - 用速度差
- Mmm, yeah. - Dividing it by the difference
除以它
between those speeds.
我就在这儿陪着你 你有什么结论
I'm right there with you. What do you got?
我在寻找一个有利位置 距离大约800米
I'm looking at a vantage point of... just over half a mile.
哇哦
Whoa.
就像那种 穿过那些楼
Like that, through those buildings.
Flibbit的办公楼
The Flibbit building?
- 没错 - 天啊
- Yep. - Oh, wow.
- 我给Sam打电♥话♥ - 好的
- I'll call Sam. - Yeah.
再三思考后
The more I think about it,
我认为应该没问题 所以
I think that should be just fine, so, um,
- 直接给我做出些东西来 - 好的
- just shoot me something. - Yeah.
好的 谢谢 提醒我与设计部门开会
Okay, thank you. Remind me to set a meeting with Design...
Sam 我们认为开枪的人在你所在的位置
Sam, we think the shot came from your location.
交给我
I'm on it.
收到 我会提醒您
Okay, I'll remind you.
这边是不是有个洗手间
Um... did I see a bathroom back this way?
是的 就在那头附近
Oh, yeah, right near the end.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Oh, thank you. - Sure.
Nell 那个安保主管在哪
Nell, what's the head of security's location?
好 我正在调取追踪信息
Okay, I'm pulling up the tracker data.
Sam 他在房♥顶上
He's on the roof, Sam.
我现在就把信息发给你
I'm sending you the info now.
别动
Stay there!
手放头上
Put your hands on your head!
你不是风险投资人
You are not a venture capital investor.
你还不是保安呢
You're not a security guard.
健身房♥里可不教这个
You didn't learn to fight like that in the gym.
从实招来
Start talking.
我们行动不是这个路数
That's not how we operate.
你还是直接打死我比较好
You might as well just shoot me.
我们也不这么做事
That's not how we operate.
你的武器在哪
Where's your weapon?
你已经拿着我的手♥枪♥了
You already have my gun.
你的狙击步♥枪♥
Your sniper rifle--
在哪里
where is it?
狙击步♥枪♥吗
Sniper rifle?
你20分钟之前没在屋顶上
You weren't on the roof 20 minutes ago.
所以不是你开的枪
You couldn't have taken the shot.
谁被杀了
Who was shot?
你想让我回答问题
You want me to answer your questions,
就得先回答我问的情况
you better start by answering mine.
你是什么人
Who are you?
我叫Noam Haber
My name is Noam Haber,
任职于以色列摩萨德
Israeli Mossad.
你跑到美国领土来干嘛
What the hell are you doing on U.S. Soil?
起来
Get up!
我在跟踪一个
I'm tracking an undercover agent
巴基斯坦三军情报局的卧底特工
for Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence.
我们认为他需要为针对以色列的
We believe he's responsible for cyber attacks
网络攻击负责
against Israel.
20分钟之前 屋顶的监控摄像发生故障
20 minutes ago, the rooftop security cameras went out.
我上来检查
I came up to check.
我以为是你引我上来
I thought you lured me here.
你看我像巴基斯坦人吗
Do I look Pakistani to you?
我是NCIS探员
I'm NCIS.
咱俩应该是同一阵线的
You and me are supposed to be on the same side.
手举着别动
Keep your hands up.
谁是三军情报局的特工
Who's the ISI agent?
Austin Chopra 主程序员
Austin Chopra, lead programmer.
Chopra和我的搭档一直在一起
Chopra's been with my partner the entire time.
也就是说他也有个搭档
Means he could have a partner.
这个 就是Flibbit的本来面目
And this... is Flibbit in the raw.
太漂亮了
Ah, that's beautiful.
好了
Okay.
Callen 我要进入他们的系统
Callen, for me to access their system,
得劳驾你把手♥机♥
I need you to get your phone
尽量靠近中♥央♥处理器
as close to the processor as you can.
知道吗
You know what?
我得发个Instagram
I got to Instagram this.
咱们来个自♥拍♥合影
Let's make this selfie an ussie.
抱歉 你不能上传这里的照片
I'm sorry, I can't let you post a photo of that.
这是机密
It's confidential.
它们又不是核计划代码
They're not nuclear codes.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的
Okay.
不拍照
No photos.
我知道谁在这儿觉得有意思了
Guess I know who the fun one around here is.
我进来了
I'm in.
他好像只给你看了最浅层的那部分代码
It looks like he's only showing you the bare minimum.
我再进一步破解看看
I'm gonna have to dig a little deeper.
这是全部代码吗
You sure this is everything?
代码是我写的
It's my code.
我确定
I'm sure.
我得带回家仔细研究研究
I'd like to take it home to review it.
不好意思 这个也请恕我办不到
I'm sorry. I can't let you do that, either.
Larry Overson也是这待遇吗
Did Larry Overson get this kind of treatment?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表