唯一能证明的是你们俩都精神错乱 我说的对吗 Callen
Okay, the only thing that proves is that you're both unhinged. Am I right, Callen?
还是不选边站
Still not taking sides.
噢 来吧 兄弟 应该是我们对抗她们
Aw, come on, man, this is supposed to be us versus them;
征服与分♥裂♥ 这才是她们想要的
conquer and divide-- this is what they want.
Molinas一家移♥动♥了
The Molinas are moving.
Alex和Kensi标记的人正前往Van Nuys的机场
Alex and the guy Kensi tagged are headed for an airstrip in Van Nuys.
航♥班♥记录
Flight manifests?
有一架私人包机计划在一个小时内离开
There's a private charter jet scheduled to leave in an hour.
行动 快
Let's move. Fast.
伙计们 你们看见的是Molina毒帮一行人
All right, you're looking at the entire Molina entourage, guys.
没有车辆驶进驶出
No vehicles coming or going.
Callen 保持原位
Hold your position, Callen.
让我们看看Jada真正想要的是什么
Let's see what Jada really wants.
好的 收到
Okay, got it.
下车
Out of the car.
我不发信♥号♥♥不要开枪
Don't fire until I clear you.
明白 只需要你一句话
Roger that. Just say the word.
看起来Groller把他自己困在Jada和贩毒集团之间了
Looks like Groller got himself caught in the middle of Jada and the cartel.
是时候回家了
Time to go home.
你会发生什么事
What is going to happen to you now?
不用担心我 Jada
Don't worry about me, Jada.
该死 Jada
Damn it, Jada.
Groller
Groller!
Groller被枪击
Groller's down!
现在行动
Move in now.
我抓到Alex 不要让Jada上那架飞机
I got Alex. Do not let Jada get on that plane.
- 他还有呼吸 - 我来掩护
- He's still breathing. - I got us covered.
Alex
Alex.
看着我
Look at me.
Tahir真正想要跟Jada做什么
What is Tahir really gonna do with Jada?
别傻了 Alex 告诉我实话
Do the right thing, Alex. You tell me the truth.
Alex 保持清醒
Stay with me, Alex.
Tahir想要跟Jada做什么
What is Tahir gonna do with Jada?
我不是Alex Molina
I'm not Alex Molina.
这是你团队打给你的
That is your team calling you.
他们会告诉你Jada已经上飞机了
They're going to tell you that Jada is boarding her plane now.
你做不了任何事了
There is nothing you can do anymore.
你做了你能做的一切
You did all you could.
我是对的
I was right.
当Jada到达Sudan
When Jada arrives in Sudan,
Tahir会张开双臂欢迎她
Tahir is going to welcome her with open arms.
当晚他会为她举办盛宴
He's going to throw a feast in her honor that same night.
然后几小时之后
And then a few hours later,
在他早上祈祷之后
after his morning prayer...
他会折磨她致死
he is going to torture her to death.
- 我很遗憾 - 你怎么知道这些的
- I'm so sorry. - How do you know?
Tahir亲自告诉我的
Because Tahir told me himself.
你是Alex Molina
You're Alex Molina.
很高兴认识你 我的朋友
It's nice to meet you, my friend.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
不许动
Do not move.
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough!
我已经做了NCIS要求我做的所有事情
I have done everything NCIS has asked of me.
我能理解Sam要做一些艰难的决定
I accepted that Sam had to make impossible choices.
拜托请让我现在回家
Please let me go home now.
Tahir 会杀了你的 Jada
Tahir is gonna kill you, Jada.
你不如我了解我哥哥
You do not know my brother as I do.
他只是想要他的家人回来
He only wants his family back.
我哥哥不会伤害我的
My brother will not harm me.
不 你错了
No, you're wrong.
你有什么证据
What proof do you have of this?
是我
It's me.
Sam
Sam.
Jada 你听我说
Jada, listen to me.
不要上这班飞机
Don't get on that plane.
我再也不会要求你做任何事情了
I'll never ask you for anything else, ever.
只是不要回苏丹
Just don't go back to Sudan.
我累了 Sam
I'm tired, Sam.
我想过我自己的生活
I want my life back.
我会帮你开始一段新的生活
I'll help you start a new life.
但是我想要我原来的生活
But I want my life back.
我不想呆在一个有一千种奶酪和滑雪方式的孤独的地方
I don't want to be in some lonely place where they have 1,000 types of cheese and skiing.
你哥哥会杀了你的
Your brother is going to kill you.
我当初打算跟你开始一段新生活的
I was ready to begin a new life with you.
你记得吗
You remember?
那全是谎言
It was all lies.
所以 如果有其他人在电♥话♥的另一端
So perhaps if there was anyone else on this phone,
我会相信他们的
I would believe them.
我为什么要骗你
Why would I lie about this?
因为这是你会做的事
Because it is what you do.
你是个卧底探员
You're an undercover agent.
这是你的工作
It is your job.
再见 Jada 你听我说
- Good-bye. - Jada... listen...
Jada
Jada!
我为NCIS做了这么多事以后
After everything I have done for NCIS...
你还会强迫我留下吗
will you force me to stay?
不会
No.
那么这就是我的选择
Then this is my choice.
我们放在Molina毒帮的人身上的GPS追踪器 还能用吗
GPS tracker we put on Molina's guy still active?
-能 -信♥号♥♥很强
- Yeah, we got him. - The signal's strong.
不管这架飞机停在世界的哪个角落 我们都会知道的
The moment this plane lands anywhere in the world, we'll know.
我现在要向海军部长汇报了
I'll brief SECNAV now.
我告诉过你 Arturo Molina的大儿子
I told you... Arturo Molina's eldest son
不会在监狱里呆很长时间的 记得吗
wouldn't be spending much time in prison, remember?
我们家的律师已经拟好了一个对你们很有利的协议
Our family's lawyers have already drawn up a deal
会让你的机构不得不答应
that'll be too tempting for your agency to turn down.
你当时应该让我兑现那个荣誉协议的
You should've taken me up on that pact of honor when I offered it to you.
Jada走了 你的黑暗面就显露了 是吧
Jada's gone, and this is when your soul turns dark, huh?
我会在这个荒蛮之地猎杀你 我的朋友
I'll be sure to look for you in the land of the brutal, my friend.
等你找到我的时候 已经太晚了
By the time you see me, it'll be too late.
Jada不相信我 Hetty
Jada didn't believe me, Hetty.
以前的谎言终于让我付出了代价
The lies caught up with me.
我跟她讲了实话
I told her the truth.
但是并没有改变什么
It didn't make a difference.
Jada
Jada...
在很久以前
decided to get on that plane to Sudan
就决定登上那架去苏丹的飞机了
long before today.
事实上 有人会说
In fact, some would say
她很多年前就做好了决定
she made that choice years ago.
对 我告诉她我是谁
Yeah, the day I decided to tell her who I am.
和不是谁的那天
And who I'm not.
我知道现在你不这么觉得 Sam
I know it doesn't feel like it now, Sam...
但是 你今天的表现很出色
but you did... excellent work today.
而且正因为你 我们知道了Molina贩毒团伙的未来头目
And thanks to you, we've learned that the Molina Cartel's future kingpin
在我们手上
is in our custody.
至于Jada会发生什么事 只有时间才能告诉我们
And what happens to Jada, only time will tell.
很高兴有你在 Talia
Nice having you around, Talia.
我们应该多聚聚
You know, we should hang out sometime.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
去看看快船队的比赛 带点啤酒
Go to a Clippers game, grab some beer.
-这个周末火箭队要来 -是吗
- Rockets are in town this weekend. - Yeah?
这是发生了神马
What is happening here?
通常我才是你不合适的工作场合注意力的焦点
I'm usually the object of your inappropriate work-space attention.
还有你
And, you,
我以为我们周末已经有了计划了
I thought we had plans this weekend.
这就是我没有答应你的原因 Deeks
This is exactly why I didn't commit to you, Deeks.
-我会在考虑一下的 -你是应该考虑
- I'll think about it. - You should.
那 那我呢
What... what about me?
好了 安分点 Deeks
Okay, settle down, Deeks.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表