所以我才跑啊
Which is why I was running.
我觉得Larry揭发了我
I thought Larry had turned me in.
他也违法了 你为什么会这样想
He broke the law, too. Why would you think that?
因为昨晚他打电♥话♥给我
Because last night, Larry called me.
他说他想在他的船上见面
He said he wanted to meet on his boat.
我想他应该是决定向我道歉
I thought he was finally going to apologize
因为把我踢出了OverGuard
for cutting me out of OverGuard.
但是他却在指责我卖♥♥了我们的后台程序
Instead, he accuses me of selling our daemon.
然后他给我接通了电♥话♥
After all that he put me through, so, yeah,
我生气了 然后我们俩打了起来
I got mad and we fought,
但是我离开的时候 他还活着
but when I left, he was alive.
为什么他觉得是你把后台程序卖♥♥掉了
Why did he think you sold the daemon?
他说他发现它隐藏在一个智能手♥机♥应用程序的代码里面
He said he found it hidden in the code of a smart phone app.
那个软件是他感兴趣的软件
An app from one of the companies he was interested in.
什么公♥司♥
Which company?
什么 那个App是什么
What-what was the app?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我觉得他是想从我口中得到证实
I think he wanted me to say it to confirm his suspicion,
但是 听着 我过去几年是没什么钱
but, listen, I've had my money trouble the last few years,
但是这个线 我是绝不会越过的
but this is a line I would never cross.
肯定有别人对这个后台程序下手了
Someone else must have gotten their hands on the daemon.
如果使用有效
If used effectively,
我们的后台进程会通过一个无迹可寻的方式
our daemon would provide an untraceable, all-access pass
把全部的访问信息通过秘密数据传递给拥有软件的人
to the digital secrets of anyone who had the app.
你相信他
You believe him?
这故事还可以 他摆脱了困境
It's not a bad story. It gets him off the hook.
并没有太过牵强
And it's not too far-fetched.
外国情报机构多年来
Foreign intelligence agencies have been trying
一直在试图渗透美国的科技公♥司♥
to infiltrate American tech companies for years.
我们继续关着Powell 不管他的故事是不是真的
We'll continue to hold Powell, but regardless of whether or not
我们需要去调查
his story is true, we need to investigate.
想像一下如果有人把这个后台程序放在了推特上面
Imagine if someone put this daemon into Twitter.
上百万的人会上钩
Millions would be compromised.
数据盗贼 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 国家的敌人
Data thieves, terrorists, enemies of state--
他们都会被这害死
they would all kill for that kind of access.
我们也会
So would we.
当他在拜访硅滩的时候
While he was visiting Silicon Beach,
Overson跟七个不同的科技公♥司♥见面了
Overson met with seven different tech companies,
但是基于Kensi和Deeks的访问
but based on Kensi's and Deeks' interviews,
我们知道他感兴趣的只有两个
we know he was really only interested in two.
其中有一个是新公♥司♥
One of 'em's just a start-up.
他们还没有发布他们的程序
They haven't released their app yet.
如果Powell说的是真的
And if what Powell says is true,
这个后台程序如果不在手♥机♥上 那就是无价的
the daemon is worthless if it's not on anyone's phone.
所以就剩下了Flibbit
Which leaves Flibbit.
经过16个月的运营 他们已经有了
After only 16 months of operation, they already have
超过两千万的用户了
over 20 million users.
这就是大数据的来源了
That's a large pool of data to draw from.
藏后台程序的绝妙地方
Perfect place to hide the daemon.
我们的头号♥嫌疑人可能就出来了
And we may have our first suspect.
Vincent Lee
Vincent Lee,
Flibbit的新保安队长
Flibbit's new head of security.
我马上就注意到他了
I noticed him immediately.
第一 其他的公♥司♥
For one, the other companies
甚至没有一个保安
didn't even have a security guard,
但是他还带着武器 很警戒
but he was armed, always alert.
我觉得他可能是军队里的
I thought he might be military.
但是他不是我们中间的
But he's not one of ours.
事实上 Vincent Lee 很不显眼
In fact, Vincent Lee barely exists.
他的工作经验 他的教育经验
His work experience, his schooling--
在他的简历上看起来都很棒
it all looks great on his resume.
但是我们复查了他的资料来源 没有任何线索
But we double-checked his sources, nothing tracked.
甚至是他之前证明里面用的电♥话♥号♥码
Even the phone numbers he used for references
都停用了
have been deactivated.
是的 都是假的
Yeah, they're covers.
当Flibbit打电♥话♥说去调查Lee的时候
When Flibbit called to check on Lee,
他们派人去调查了他的上家
they got someone who was assigned to verify his backstop.
好的
Okay.
如果我们假设Lee有那个后台程序
So, if we assume Lee has the daemon,
那他在为谁干活
who's he working for?
我希望我可以告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
我或许知道谁可以
Well, I may know someone who can.
Wilson Rowe
Wilson Rowe.
Powell的律师
Powell's lawyer?
如果Powell没有卖♥♥那个后台程序
If Powell didn't sell the daemon,
那肯定是有人做的
then someone else obviously did.
跟Powell关系很近的人
Someone close to Powell.
Rowe最近从比特币那边换了很多钱出来
And Rowe recently converted a lot of money from bitcoin,
这个是所有网络犯罪分子的首选
the preferred currency of cyber criminals everywhere.
Rowe在Powell开始谈论后台程序的时候
Rowe did make a quick exit
立马抽身而出
once Powell started talking about the daemon.
跟Powell聊聊
Talk to Powell.
看看他的律师之前是不是知道这个后台程序
Find out if his lawyer knew about the daemon before today.
知道
Got it.
好的
Done.
G
G...
我们不能因为一份嫌犯的供词
We can't just shut down Flibbit
或者一份篡改过的简历
based on the word of a suspected murderer
就让Flibbit关门
and a doctored resume.
我们得去卧底
We need to go undercover.
同志们
Uh, guys, guys...
嘿 我可以为我自己做一个小广♥告♥吗
Hey, if I can just, um, put in a little plug for myself.
我是一个专业的程序员 我也精通语言
Um, I'm an expert coder, I know the language,
我已经准备很久了
I'm already dressed for the part.
这里没有人可以当此重任
There is literally no one more qualified for this mission.
是啊 这是个问题
Yep. There is one problem.
是 这 这没有问题
Yeah, there's, there's no problem.
别听她的
Don't-don't listen to her.
我是你们的人
I am your guy.
让我上场吧 教练
Put me in, Coach.
Flibbit不招程序员
Flibbit isn't hiring coders.
事实上 他们不招人
In fact, they're not hiring anyone.
很抱歉 Beale先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Beale.
但是我很同意Jones小姐说的话
But I'm afraid I must agree with Ms. Jones.
但是 Hetty 他们那边有滑梯
But, Hetty... they have a slide.
我们进入Flibbit的唯一方法
The only way we get in Flibbit
只能是用
is exactly what got
Overson先生通过那扇门的方法
Mr. Overson through the door.
钱
Money.
很多很多的钱
A lot of it.
先生们 准备好
Gentlemen, prepare to make
成为史上发家最快亿万富翁吧
the fastest billion in history.
那些贪婪的混♥蛋♥
That greedy bastard.
为什么我没想到
Why didn't I think of it?
所以你跟你的律师说过那个后台程序
So you discussed the daemon with your lawyer?
在两年前我跟OverGuard打官司的时候
During my OverGuard lawsuit two years ago,
Rowe和我在诋毁Larry
Rowe and I were looking to discredit Larry.
我提到了这个
I mentioned it.
提到并不能
Mentioning doesn't
让Rowe接近
give Rowe access to a powerful
这个厉害的电脑代码
computer code, though.
是不能 但是给了他能够接近
No. But giving him access
跟这起诉讼有关的我的电脑档案的权限
to all my computer files for the suit does.
等等 那个后台程序
Wait a minute. So the daemon
还在你的档案里面吗
was still in your files?
为什么你不洗掉
Why wouldn't you wipe that?
很蠢
It was stupid,
我知道 但是我
I know, but I...
我很骄傲
I was proud of it.
我绝不会把这个后台程序卖♥♥掉
I never would have sold the daemon,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表