they're at odds.
但我理解
But I get it.
Arkady是你和你父亲
Arkady's a link to you finding out
之间的纽带
what kind of man your father was.
你的过去
Your history.
听着 我不得不这么做
Look, I have to do this.
但你不必
You don't.
我知道
I know.
但我们就是干这个的
But that's what we do.
我怎么知道他们把
How should I know what Russian prison
Arkady Kolchek关在哪个俄♥国♥监狱了
they're holding Arkady Kolchek in?
好了 听着 你帮我们 你就能离开
Okay, listen, you help us, you get to leave.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
不然怎样
Or what?
你们就一直把我关在这儿吗
You hold me here forever?
不
Nope.
只是30天
Just 30 days.
你开什么玩笑 30天
What are you talking about 30 days?
你属于失踪人口
You're a missing person.
没人知道你在哪
Nobody knows where you are.
唯一以为自己知道你在哪的那帮人
The only people who think they know where you are,
还认为你在那个船运集装箱里
think that you're in a shipping container
在太平洋的某个地方
some place in the Pacific.
30天后当他们打开
And what happens in 30 days when they
上述的那个你应该在的船运集装箱时会发生什么
open said shipping container that you should be in?
你知道的 就是我们刚刚救你出来的那个集装箱
You know, the one we just rescued you from.
顺便说一句 这件事你还没说谢谢呢
Which, by the way, you've never thanked us for, actually.
即将发生的是
What happens is
他们会搜寻你
they're gonna search for you.
然后找到你
And then they find you.
然后杀了你
And then they kill you.
你在浴池里有趣多了
You are more fun in bath houses.
没错 我听说了
Yeah, I keep hearing that.
我们得知道Arkady被关在哪里
We need to know where Arkady is being held,
还有牢房♥里的
and we need to know the name of the people
那个人的名字
on that cell block.
我们怎么能知道
How do we find that out?
如果我告诉你们怎么办 我能离开吗
If I tell you how to do this, I can go?
在那艘船抵达俄♥罗♥斯♥前消失
Disappear before that ship ever makes it to Russia?
我不确定 Deeks 如果Kirkin消失一段时间
I don't know, Deeks, are you gonna be okay
你可以吗
if Kirkin disappears for a while?
我想说 我会试着坚强
I mean, I can try to be strong.
有能力坚持过去吗
And power through it?
很可能会哭着睡觉
Probably gonna cry myself to sleep.
好了
Okay.
嗯
Um...
唯一的办法是进入FISN
the only way to do this is to access FSIN.
俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱系统
The Russian prison system?
是的 但FSIN系统中储存
Yes. Uh, but the section of the FSIN system
你们想找的信息的那部分
where you can find this information
不能远程进入
cannot be accessed remotely.
所以说我们需要直接连接上一个安全的终端
So we need a direct connection from a secure terminal.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
但算你们幸运
But you are in luck.
在你们加州就有一个
There's one right here in your golden state.
在哪
Where?
当然在俄♥罗♥斯♥总领事那里
The Russian consul general, of course.
俄♥罗♥斯♥总领事的电脑
The Russian consul general's computer.
听起来是个很好接近的人哦
Sounds like an easy guy to get close to.
是啊
Yeah...
我很确定他总是把他的加密的电脑
I'm sure he loans out his secured computer
借给陌生人
to strangers all the time.
你觉得Kirkin说的是实话吗
Think Kirkin's telling the truth?
关于需要直接连接才能进入FSIN系统的事情吗
About needing a direct link to access the FSIN system?
我觉得比较合理
I mean, it makes sense.
但如果他撒谎怎么办
But what if he's lying?
我们也不清楚 除非我们有人能
Well, we won't know that until we can get someone
到总领事的电脑前
in front of the consul general's computer.
嗯 一个联邦探员
Hmm, a federal agent...
在潜入俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥试图进入
caught accessing a secure network
安全网络时被抓
in the Russian consulate.
是啊 听起来根本不是什么大不了的事情
Yeah, that doesn't sound like a disaster at all.
是的 尤其考虑到
Yeah, especially given
我们此刻紧张的外交关系
our strained diplomatic relations at the moment.
你能相信Anna来洛杉矶
Can you believe Anna came to L.A.
却没找我们寻求帮助吗
and didn't ask us for help?
有些人就是不能开口寻求帮助
Some people can't ask for help.
他们不知该如何开口
They don't know how.
我可不是
Ah, not me.
我觉得求人没什么
I'm good with help.
这是我和
It's one way
Anna的一点不同
Anna and I are different.
一方面
One way?
对 我们步调一致 如出一辙
Yeah, we're simpatico, cut from the same cloth,
有点被误解
kind of in that misunderstood,
或多或少有些不合群
loner kind of way.
等等 不合群
Sorry, loner?
对 我独自一个人生活
Yeah, I live alone.
你是3个不同的
You're a member of three different
真人角色扮演小组的成员
live action role-play groups.
所以 我就不玩角色扮演游戏喽
So, I'm down with LARPing.
还有龙洞迷宫探宝小组
And a Dungeons and Dragons group.
- 万智牌小组 -拜托
- And a Magic: The Gathering group. - Please,
这时候这群人更像是家人
those guys are more like family at this point.
Beale 你是我见过在社交方面
Beale, you are one of the most
安排的最井然有序的人了
socially scheduled people I know.
我让周日都空出来
Hey, I keep Sundays free and clear...
当他们取消难题问答比赛时候
when they cancel trivia.
完全准确
Exactly.
问题就是 你和Anna 完全不同
Point is, you and Anna, nothing alike.
哦 有东西了
Oh, here's something.
好吧
Okay, fine.
- 你们都是金发 -不是
- You're both blonde. - No, no,
不是 你看这个
no, check this out.
- 怎么了 - 一般来说
- What's up? - Normally,
领♥事♥馆♥
the consul general is
在旧金山 但是过去几个月
in San Francisco, but for the past month
他一直在城外做手术
he's been operating out of L.A.
希望Callen和Sam开枪的那栋房♥子
Hopefully not that consulate property in Hancock Park
- 不是领事在汉考克公园的房♥子 -不是
- Callen and Sam shot up? - No,
是一栋位于帕洛斯弗迪斯的房♥子
it's an estate in Palos Verdes.
问题是...
Question is...
过去几个月他在洛杉矶做什么
what has he been doing in L.A. For the past month?
可能在计划这场慈善募捐
Probably planning this charity gala.
就在今晚
It's tonight.
一小时以后开始
It starts in an hour.
当然了
Of course, it does.
好吧
Okay, well,
我们需要为整个小组的
we'll need to backstop undercover identities
提供卧底身份
for the entire team
要在俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥那里站得住脚
That will hold water with the Russian FSB.
把他们加进访客名单
And add them all to the guest list.
一小时内可能做得完吗
Is that even possible to do in an hour?
对正常人来说 想都别想
For mere mortals, not a chance.
对于Beale 没什么不行的
For the Beale, hells yeah.
好 不错
All right, great.
告诉他 他赢了什么 Deeks
Tell him what he's won, Deeks.
Anatoli Kirkin 你比俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
Anatoli Kirkin, you've won a 30 day head start
抢先了30天
from the Russian mob.
我很高兴对你们有所帮助 同事们
I'm always happy to be of assistance, colleagues.
Marty 我准备开始的时候 我会派人找你的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表