That's not good.
这是第二个松发开关
That's a second dead man's switch.
它会给正在检测他脉搏的手♥机♥
It's sending a wireless signal
发送无线信♥号♥♥
to the phone that's monitoring his pulse.
如果它被移除了或者什么事情发生了
If it's removed or if something happens to him,
使得他的脉搏变慢或停止
causing his pulse to slow or stop,
炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
the bomb will go off.
你们还能拆了它吗
C-Can you still get it off?
能
Yes.
这些人是世界上最擅长拆弹的
These men are the best in the world at this.
Nadir 给你穿这个背心的人
Nadir, the men who put this vest on you,
你知道他们住在哪儿吗 你知道他们的地址嘛
d-do you know where they live? Do you know their address?
我不是住在这里的
I'm not from here.
我们两周前才从印度来 并且...
We only came from India two weeks ago, and...
他们强迫我们待在房♥子里
they forced us to stay inside the house.
你记得周围有什么建筑 有地标吗
Do you remember any buildings, any-any landmarks?
一个公园 商店 什么都可以
A-a park, a store. Anything?
我们离一个球场很近
We were close to a football stadium.
橄榄球 足球
Football. Soccer?
他只知道足球
All he knows is soccer.
Anaheim体育场 Dodger体育场 Forum体育场
Anaheim, Dodger Stadium, the Forum.
是有屋顶的还是露天的
Was it covered or open-air?
露天的 不过是个橄榄球场
Open, but it was a football stadium.
你还记得其他细节吗
And do you remember any other details about it?
它很大
It was big.
还有很多的圆圈
There were these... circles.
一个叠着另一个
One on top of another.
奥♥运♥五环
Olympic rings.
是Coliseum体育场
The Coliseum.
马上去办
On it.
我们没法解除它
We can't disarm it.
如果我们干扰了电路 它就会爆♥炸♥
If we interrupt the circuit, it'll go off.
如果我们把它取下来 再试着触发它
If we take it off and try and detonate it...
他会检测到脉搏停止 于是爆♥炸♥
It'll sense his pulse stopped and it'll go off.
我会死吗
Am I going to die?
来 比对爆♥炸♥发生时
All right, comparing cell phone records
Pershing广场的手♥机♥记录
from Pershing Square at the time of the bombing
和Coliseum附近手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔的记录
to cell phone records from the towers near the Coliseum,
我们找到了 五个结果
we've got... five matches.
有一个一次性电♥话♥只打了四次
And one burn phone that only made four calls.
三次是今早在Pershing广场
Three from Pershing Square this morning
一次是在体育馆附近
and one from an address near the Coliseum.
告诉FBI跟我们在那汇合
Have FBI meet us there.
Sam 我们有地址了
Sam, we have an address.
开始行动 不留活口
Execute with extreme prejudice.
我得走了
I have to go.
祝你好运
Lucky you.
- 把我的人派进来 - 好吧
- Send in my guys. - Will do.
他要去哪
Wh-Where is he going?
- 每个人都要走吗 - Nadir 看着我
- Is everybody leaving? - Nadir, look at me.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
会好起来的 我保证
Everything's gonna be okay. I promise you.
我会跟你一直在一起
I will be with you the whole time.
房♥东在后面的房♥子里
Landlord's in the back house.
已经跟他联♥系♥并且撤走了
He's been contacted and vacated.
雷达显示有四个目标在底层
Radar says there are four targets on the bottom floor
起码四个在顶层
and four or more on the top.
我们得到了市政建设图
All right, we pulled the city permits.
到二楼有两个楼梯间
We got two staircases to the second floor.
后面的一个会难攻 因为
Back one is gonna be tough, because
仅容一人通过
it's a single man.
好 我跟我这队搞定它
All right, I'll take it with my team.
好的 大部分掩护要在这座房♥子的栅栏到后院之间
All right. The most cover is to go from this house over the fence into the backyard.
我们有两队在前面 一队在后面 特警已经就位待命
We got two teams in the front, one in the back. SWAT's ready to roll.
好的 开始吧
Well, let's do this.
就位
In position.
行动 行动 行动
Execute, execute, execute.
联邦探员 不许动 停 不许动
Federal agents! Freeze! Stop! Don't move!
联邦探员 放下武器 放下武器
Federal agents! Drop that weapon! Drop that weapon!
跪下 跪下 跪下
Get down on your knees. Down on your knees. Down on your knees!
你给一个孩子绑上炸♥弹♥ 但是自己却不愿意死 嗯
You strap a bomb to a child but not so willing to die yourself, huh?
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
离我们远点
Stay away from us!
Deeks
Deeks,
让所有人出去
get everybody out of the house
清空周围的房♥子
and clear the surrounding homes.
你们听到他说的了 所有人出去
You heard him. Everybody out.
是 我们走
Yes, sir. Let's move.
Deeks 你也出去
Deeks, you, too.
出去
Move.
好的 我会在附近
Okay, I'll be close.
把枪放下 现在
Put your gun down. Now.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们谈谈
Let's just talk.
好吗 我把枪放下
Okay? Putting the gun down.
对吗
All right?
我们谈谈
Let's just talk.
你是先知的信徒吗
You are a follower of the prophet?
愿主保佑
Alayhi as-salam.
我是
Yes, I am.
那就跟他天堂见吧
Then prepare to meet him in paradise.
你进入他的手♥机♥了吗
You inside his phone?
是的
Yeah.
我们从数字键上
We're taking a digital representation
提取了Nadir的指纹
of Nadir's fingerprint from the phone
再把指纹输入回手♥机♥
and feeding the print back into the phone.
这样手♥机♥程序会认定他还拿着手♥机♥
So the phone will think he's still holding it.
正确
Exactly.
好了
Done.
他可以把拇指从电♥话♥上拿开了
He can take his thumb off the phone.
好 现在是棘手的部分
Okay, here's the tricky part.
我们现在需要他的脉搏
We're gonna need to hear his pulse.
什么让你
What will help
尽可能的放松
is if you can become as relaxed as possible.
那能降低你的心跳速度 给我们记录
That'll slow your heart, give us space between beats
你脉搏频率的空间
to roll in a recording of your pulse.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
你回到印度喜欢做什么
What do you like to do back in India?
我喜欢
I like to...
- 我喜欢画画 - 你喜欢画画么
- I like to draw. - You like to draw?
很好
That's perfect.
好的 跟着我说的做
Okay, here's what I want you to do.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes...
画些什么
and draw something.
什么
What?
你常画什么
Well, what do you normally draw?
动物
Animals.
很好
Great.
闭上眼
Close your eyes
给我画一个
and draw me a...
鳄鱼
crocodile.
- 我喜欢鳄鱼 - 我也是 他们是最棒的 是吗
- I love crocodiles. - I like 'em, too. They're the best, right?
而且你知道吗 它们是现有的最接近恐龙的生物
And, you know, they're the closest thing we have to a dinosaur.
什么是... 恐龙
What's a dinosaur?
我们离开这里之后 我会告诉你关于恐龙的一切 好吗
I'm gonna tell you all about it when we get out of here, okay?
现在闭上眼睛
Just close your eyes.
就这样
There you go.
他的心跳在减慢 做得好
His heartbeat's slowing down. Good job.
我在录音
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表