- 对吧 - 这是我的事 Sam 好吗
- Right? - This is my way in, Sam, okay?
你知道这是怎么回事 我花了五个月在这次行动上
You know how this works-- I got five months in on this op.
在Santos改变主意前 让我联♥系♥他
Let me reach out to Santos before he changes his mind.
再给我一次机会
Give me another chance.
我打算扮作一个新买♥♥家 跟Ruiz去卧底
I'm going undercover with Ruiz as a new buyer.
去跟Santos见面交易
Gonna meet with Santos, make a deal.
他拿出Binetex时 我们就拿下他
We'll take him down when he delivers the Binetex.
你相信Ruiz
And you trust Ruiz?
我不相信
I don't.
Sam 很可能
Sam, he might have
就是他杀了那些人
murdered those men.
我们还不确定
We haven't confirmed that.
有更好的办法吗
Anybody have a better idea?
让Ruiz给Santos打电♥话♥ 安排交易
Have Ruiz call Santos, set it up.
Nell
Nell?
- 在 有什么进展 - 他们进去了
- Yeah. What do you got? - They're in.
Granger正把照片
Granger's sending you
发给你 看你能不能确定他们的身份
photos-- see if you can I.D. any of these guys.
这就是你的新买♥♥家吗
This is your new buyer?
Gideon Chambiri
Gideon Chambiri.
坦桑尼亚
Tanzania.
坦桑尼亚先生
Mr. Tanzania,
你会说英语吗
you speak English?
我都是用钱说话
I let the money do the talking.
搞笑了 坦桑尼亚先生 我从未听说过你
It's funny, Mr. Tanzania, I have never heard of you.
我也从未听说过你
And I never heard of you.
Ruiz他说你有的是钱
Ruiz, he says you have serious money.
一磅Binetex 30万
$300,000 per pound of Binetex.
不过
Thing is...
我可不站在车道上面
I do not do multimillion-dollar deals
做上千万的生意
while standing in a driveway.
咱们进去谈
Let us go inside.
很好
Good.
你引起我的兴趣了
You have my attention.
不过先说这个事
But first things first.
两百万在哪里
Where's the $2 million.
我们谈的价格可不止两百万美元
Oh, we're talking about a lot more money than $2 million.
三十万一磅
$300,000 a pound?
那就是一千五百万美元
That's... $15 million. Look,
你们两个 我都不认识
I do not know either of you.
你带来
You bring me
两百万 我们再谈
the $2 million, then we talk.
这太不讲理了
This is nonsense.
我给你带来了有钱的人
I bring you someone with real money.
我们就做个交易呗 你能拿到钱 大家都开心
Let's just make a deal-- you get rich, everyone's happy.
先拿来两百万再说
The $2 million first.
好吧 给我们看看货
Okay, show us the product,
然后我们就把两百万交给你
and then the $2 million is a down payment.
不
No.
不行
No deal.
好吧 你赢了 我们去拿钱
All right, you win. We'll go get the money.
- 我们走吧 - 等等
- Let's go. - Uh-uh-uh.
我不喜欢让陌生人知道我住在哪儿
I do not like strangers to know where I live.
他留下
He will stay.
你可以走
You go.
简直疯了 把枪放下
This is insane. Put the guns down.
去拿钱
Get the money.
我可能就不会
Maybe I will not
杀了他了
kill him.
否则
Otherwise...
我可能会把你们俩都杀了
maybe I will kill you both.
为什么Santos不能把交易弄得简单一些
Why isn't Santos making this deal easy?
没有道理
Doesn't make sense.
我们用面部识别分♥析♥了照片
Guys, we ran the photos through facial rec.
Ramon Santos不是军♥火♥交易商
Ramon Santos is not an arms dealer.
他的真名是
His real name
Amir Mattar
is Amir Mattar.
他是菲律宾南部的Moro伊♥斯♥兰♥
He's a member of the Moro Islamic
自♥由♥前线的一员
Liberation Front based in southern Philippines.
他们恐怖袭击用的手段
And their terrorist M.O. Of choice
是汽车炸♥弹♥和炸毁政♥府♥建筑
is car bombs and blowing up government buildings
Santos不是想卖♥♥掉
Santos doesn't want to sell
那些炸♥药♥ 他是想使用它们
those explosives, he wants to use them.
他还想用那两百万美元来支持他的袭击
And he wants the $2 million to finance his attack.
我已经说了我会去给你们拿钱
Look, I already said that I was gonna get your money.
把武器放下
Just put down the weapons.
你们根本想像不到
Killing me would have consequences
杀掉我的后果会有多严重
you cannot even imagine.
我乐意试试
I will take my chances.
Sam 你还好吗
Sam, you good?
Sam 回答我
Sam, talk to me.
听我说
Just listen to me.
我们会想到办法的
We can work this out.
好吧 这不太妙 我们得有人
All right, this is bad. One of our team should be
- 进去和Sam一起 - 关于Santos的手下我们都知道什么
- in there with Sam. - What do we got on Santos' men?
等一下
Hold on.
好吧 Santos的手下不是Moro恐怖组织的一员
Okay, Santos' men are not part of the Moro terrorist group.
他们是在当地雇佣的菲律宾人
They're local hire Filipinos.
Sam 你听到了吗 这些人
Sam, you getting that? These guys should not be
不是一伙的
on the same side.
先生们 你们知道
You gentlemen know
你们正在和一个Moro自♥由♥前线的成员一起做事吗
you are working... with a Moro Liberation fighter?
别听他的
Do not listen to him.
这个人从来就没想过卖♥♥掉Binetex
This man never wanted to sell Binetex.
他想在菲律宾
He wants to use it
用掉它
in the Philippines.
杀了他
Shoot him!
他想杀掉无辜的菲律宾人
He wants to kill innocent Filipinos.
你们的同胞
Your people.
我说了 杀了他
I said shoot him!
Sam
Sam?
杀掉Santos是正确的选择
Killing Santos was the right call.
你们不知道
You did not know
你们在和Moro组织一起做事
you are working with the Moro group?
我们怀疑过
We suspected...
但是很明显我们没调查清楚
but we clearly didn't do our homework.
你知道他
Do you know what
在说什么吗
he is saying?
他正在和
The guy he's speaking to
他哥哥说话 他说他应该
is his brother. He says he should have
调查一下Santos
investigated Santos.
你知道我是谁 那你又是谁
You know who I am. Who are you?
叫我Diego
Call me Diego.
好吧Diego 你们有炸♥药♥吗
Okay, Diego, do you have the explosives?
是的
Yes.
那我的出价依然成立
Then my offer stands.
Santos是对的
Santos was right.
我们不认识你
We don't know you.
但是 两百万美元
But... $2 million.
能让我们
That'd help us
感觉好一点儿
feel better about that.
好吧 我们去拿钱
Fine. We'll go get the money.
你们有一小时
You have one hour.
要是没回来
You're not back...
我们就消失了
we're ghosts.
那我们就快点行动
Then we will move quickly.
这太疯狂了 Sam正在和一个
This is crazy. Sam's going undercover
我们几乎不认识的人一起卧底
with somebody we barely know anything about.
我们应该查查他的档案
You know what? We should probably check his file.
- 我喜欢你思考的方式 - 我也喜欢
- I like the way you thin' 0 I like the way I think.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表