You didn't find 'em, did you?
没有
No.
嘿
Hey.
你们待在这儿
You guys stay right here.
给你们 咱们走
Here, let's go.
好的 谁还要
Okay, who needs one?
跟着我 咱们走
Come with me. Let's go.
你们跟着我
You're following me.
别乱跑
Don't just run off.
好的 跟紧点
All right, stay close.
走
Go.
- Kensi在哪 - 放开我
- Where's Kensi? - Leave me alone!
我是联邦探员 你的余生都想在
I'm a federal agent, you want to spend the rest
监狱中度过吗 他在哪
of your life in prison? Where is she?
楼上
Upstairs.
Kensi
Kensi!
Kens
Kens!
发生了什么
Oh, what happened?
我被下药了
I was drugged.
- 你还能走吗 - 我需要帮助
- Can you walk? - I need help.
还有别的路离开吗
Is there another way out of here?
有
Yeah.
抓紧她
Grab her.
一 二 三 起
One, two, three, up.
我们走 我们走
Here we go, here we go.
没事 有我们在
All right, we got you.
快走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
好了 好了 有我们在
All right, all right, we got you.
Ooh, ooh.
等等 等等 等等 停 停 停 停
Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
等等 好了 走
Hold on. Okay, go.
我得弄倒其中一个 拿到他的枪
I need to take one of them out and get his gun.
好
Okay.
嘘 待在这儿
Shh, stay here.
待在这儿
Stay here.
好吗
Okay?
好
Yeah.
站起来
Get up.
你的灵性唤醒怎么样了
How's that for your spiritual awakening?
你们别想从这儿出去
You're not getting out of here.
闭嘴
You shut your mouth.
Kensi David 我们走
Kensi, David, let's go.
闭上嘴
Keep it shut.
走
Move.
走
Move.
走
Move.
Oh, oh, oh.
你们别想从这儿出去
You're not getting out of here.
你们这群人只会说重复的话
All you guys do is repeat each other.
哦 对了 忘了你们在狂热崇拜中
Oh, that's right, you're in a cult.
放下枪
Put down the gun.
她的命换他的
Her life for his.
放下枪
Put it down.
马上
Now!
Deeks
Deeks.
好吧 好吧 好吧 冷静
Okay, all right, all right, relax.
在放了
It's going down.
冷静
Relax.
Trevor 开卡车过来
Trevor, get the truck.
把桶和碱水带过来
Bring the barrels and the lye.
我猜这就是那个和平 爱和欢乐了
I guess this is the peace, love and joy part.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
你将要离开我们实相层了 David
You're about to leave our reality plane, David.
欢迎来到我的实相层
Welcome to my reality plane.
所有人都跪下 跪下
Everyone on their knees! Down!
上
Go.
Eric 给Kensi叫救护车
Eric, I need an ambulance for Kensi.
迎接你的地狱生活吧
Welcome to the worst part of your life.
继续搜
Keep checking.
Ammar和Zhi在哪儿
Where are Ammar and Zhi?
我们正在搜寻他们
We're still searching for 'em.
对 就是这样 我撒谎了
Yeah, that's right, I lied to you.
NCIS正在进行车与车间的搜寻
NCIS is conducting a car-to-car search.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
你将被指控篡改证据罪
You're being charged with falsifying evidence,
- 妨碍调查 - 等等
- impeding an investigation... - Wait.
我让Hanna探员对你撒谎的
I asked Agent Hanna to lie to you.
是我的担忧在作祟
It was just my anxiety kicking in,
Blye和Deeks探员处于那么危险的情况下
but I freaked out over Agents Blye and Deeks
我被吓尿了
being in that much danger.
不是 这人脑子不清楚了
No, this fish stinks from the head.
是我的主意 我下的命令
It was my plan, my orders.
我太狂妄了 但就是没办法
I'm a megalomaniac, just can't be stopped.
轻一点哦
Be gentle with the cuffs.
我手腕很纤弱的
I have delicate wrists.
好了 说老实话
All right, truth be told,
是我威胁Hanna探员 如果他不向你撒谎
I threatened Agent Hanna with physical bodily harm
我就恁死他
if he didn't lie to you.
你威胁他
You threatened him?
告诉他如果不听我的我就用千斤顶顶他
Told him I'd jack him up if he didn't do it.
简直吓死宝宝了
Scared the hell out of me.
聪明蛋们
Smart-asses.
好吧
Fine.
把他们全部抓起来
Arrest them all.
来真的
Really?
是 真的
Yeah, really.
逮捕他们 我会立案 动手
Arrest 'em, I'll make the case. Move.
我们抓到他们了
We got 'em!
我们发现他们在一辆卡车里
We found 'em both in a trunk.
我们发现四十万美刀和一个优盘
We found $400,000 in cash and a thumb drive.
你们走运
Lucky you.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
不
No.
Guevara先生 你才走运
Lucky you, Mr. Guevara.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
药效过了
Uh, it's out of my system.
医生说是肌肉松弛剂
Doctor said it was a neuromuscular block,
所以 这药弄瘫了我
so... they basically paralyzed me.
我坦白
I got to be honest.
看到你那样真让我难受
That was tough seeing you like that.
真是非常难受
It was a pretty crazy feeling.
我看得开
Through the looking glass.
他们怎么样了
So how are they doing?
好吧
Oh, um, okay.
国防部会给他提供些帮助
DoD's gonna have to give him some help.
你知道 消除洗♥脑♥影响
You know, a lot of deprogramming to do.
要恢复很久
A lot to recover from.
也不用很久
Huh, not so much.
是
Yeah.
哇 看看
Wow, look at that.
我觉得爱战胜一切
Yeah, I guess love conquers all.
说到这儿 我的整个髂骨
Speaking of which, my whole kind of iliac crest
很不舒服 今天
was really tight from, uh, today,
所以我在想等会儿做点事儿舒展一下
so I was thinking I might be doing some stretching later on.
不是你的髂骨 但
It's not really your iliac crest, but...
在哪儿呢 这儿
Where is it? Here?
- 差一点儿 - 再下面一点儿
- Little, little there. - Little lower?
- 你今天什么都没学到吗 - 今早我学到了一点儿
- Did you learn nothing today? - I learned something this morning.
我学到这个
I learned that, um...
这儿
Here?
我爱你的髋骨
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表