这辆车最后记录显示开进了Westchester的一片空地
It was last seen entering a vacant lot in Westchester.
好了 我们去查Powell 你俩去船上搜查
All right, we'll check out Powell. You two search the boat,
带着Nell
bring Nell with you.
Overson可能设置了很复杂的报♥警♥系统
Chances are, Overson's got a pretty serious alarm system on board.
你来掌舵咯
You've got the Conn,
Beale先生
Mr. Beale.
很有料啊
Sounds promising.
好的 谢谢 很好 多谢了Eric 拜拜
All right, thanks, great, thank you, Eric, bye.
有什么线索
What do we know?
Eric和Overson在San Jose的职员聊了聊
So Eric spoke to Overson's office back in San Jose.
他是上周开船过来的
It seems he sailed down last week
去硅滩见一些技术公♥司♥的人
to meet with several tech companies here at Silicon Beach.
你是说了Silicon海滩吗 听起来太好了
Did you say Silicon Beach? 'Cause that sounds amazing.
咱们可以去啊
We should probably go there,
去做个秘密监视什么的
maybe do some covert surveillance.
是嘛 或许我要去告诉你女朋友你说了这句话
Yeah? Maybe I tell your girlfriend you said that.
嘛 不要说啦
Mm-mm, no, don't tell her that.
硅滩 类似于硅谷
Silicon Beach, much like Silicon Valley.
他们在洛杉矶开了个新科技启动会
It's what they're calling the new tech start-up scene here in L.A.
Overson和一些
Overson was meeting
公♥司♥的人见面 决定是否投资
with these companies to consider investing.
如果他拒绝了其中一家公♥司♥ 那么谋杀动机就有了
Well, if he denied one of them, that's motive right there.
Eric正在他的行事历里面
Well, Eric is accessing his calendar
找公♥司♥的名单
to find this list of companies.
Nellasaurus 发现啥没 探头里面有啥
Nellasaurus, what do you got-- anything from the cameras?
什么都没有 Overson把云备份关闭了
That's a no-go. Overson had the cloud backup disabled.
我猜他是不想让前雇主监视他
I'm guessing he didn't want his former employer spying on him.
好的 那信息反馈到哪里呢
Okay, so where did the feed go?
笔记本电脑 但是也没有找到
To his laptop, which... is also missing.
Overson掉水里了 没准电脑也掉下去了
Well, Overson went in the water. Maybe the laptop did, too.
咱得让海岸警卫队搜寻一下附近水域
We should get the coast guard to search the surrounding waters.
没错 好主意
Yup. That sounds like a great idea.
嘿 还好吗
Oh, hey, you okay?
两位 我和船有点不对付
Guys, I don't do so well with boats.
先是晃来晃去的
It's the rocking
还反胃
and then the stomach.
- 这个组合可不好受 - 你知道吧
- It's not the best combination. - You do realize
呃 你是个NCIS探员
that, uh, you're an NCIS agent.
而且N代表的是海军的
Where the N Stands for naval?
我不是说那种肚脐的穿孔(Naval有此含义)
I don't mean, like, a belly button kind.
噢 多谢 Captain Obvious(漫画人物)
Oh. Thanks, Captain Obvious.
我觉得军舰比这个能大点
I think navy ships are a little bit bigger.
- 你去哪里啊 Gilligan - 船坞的安保人员肯定
- Where you going, Gilligan? - Pretty sure marina security isn't
不会像这里的监控摄像头一样尽责
as cautious with their cameras.
字母I代表调查
The I Is for investigative.
啊 S代表显摆哈 干得漂亮
Oh, wow, and S stands for show-off. Well played.
我去把监控录像调出来带回行动中心
I'll collect the video and bring it back to Ops.
不客气
You're welcome.
Eric刚刚发来了公♥司♥名单
All right, Eric just sent the list of companies.
我们要去硅滩了
We are going to Silicon Beach.
天哪 如果他们在后面加上xx
God, it'd be so much more fun
一定会更加有趣
if they just added the 'e' at the end.
Powell的车
Powell's car.
我绝对住过更糟糕的地方
Pretty sure I've lived in worse.
你是专门选择住那儿的 不是走投无路
That was by choice, not necessity.
没人在家
No one's home.
车没锁
And it's unlocked.
我猜他是匆匆离开的
I'm guessing he left in a hurry.
这家伙是怎么会被海军招进来的
How was this guy ever in the navy?
看上去就像是Kensi的桌子呢
Looks like Kensi's desk back here.
我想我知道为什么Eric追踪不到他的手♥机♥了
I think I know why Eric can't trace his cell phone.
他把手♥机♥砸碎了
He smashed it.
SIM卡不见了
SIM card's gone.
他的东西也都不见了
So's his stuff.
我不觉得他会回来了
I don't think he's coming back.
嘿 Callen
Hey, Callen.
Eric Powell跑了 他还把自己的手♥机♥砸碎了
Eric, Powell's gone, and he smashed his cell phone.
你能排查一下本地的监控录像吗
Why don't you start checking
看你能不能定位到他
local cameras, see if you can find him.
我们已经在一个摄像镜头里定位到他了
Well, we've got him on at least one camera already.
Nell在码头的安全监控里发现了Powell的踪迹
Nell found security footage of Powell at the marina.
发到你手♥机♥上了
I'm sending it to your phone now.
时间符合法医估计的
The time code matches up with the medical examiner's estimate
Overson的死亡时间
of Overson's time of death.
Powell当时就在现场
Powell was there.
这是怎样一场朋友之间的小谋杀啊
What's a little murder between friends?
Miles 你开会要迟到了
Miles, you're gonna be late for the meeting.
我正在下来
I'm on my way down.
确切的讲 我现在所看的是个什么
So what am I looking at, exactly?
它叫Flibbit 它是一个可以
It's a Flibbit. It's a social networking app
匿名发布消息的社交应用软件
that allows anonymous posting.
我在这里划一下
When I swipe it here,
隐藏的信息就会出现 这张图片里
it reveals the hidden message. In this one,
用户表达了对于某个同事的不满
the user's expressing irritation with a co-worker.
它可以就是简单地
But it could just as easily be
分享秘密 表白
the sharing of a secret, a declaration of love,
甚至发表政♥治♥意见 全部都是匿名的
even a political statement. But again, all anonymous.
Larry Overson对它有兴趣吗
And Larry Overson was interested?
是的 我们也对他感兴趣
Yeah. So were we,
并不只是指他的钱
and I don't just mean his money.
Larry是
Larry is...
他曾经是
He was, um...
巨大的灵感来源
a real inspiration.
不好意思
Sorry.
没事 慢慢来
No, take your time.
所以 看上去Flibbit已经是个非常成功的产品了
So, it seems Flibbit was really successful already--
为什么你们还需要更多资金呢
why did you guys need more money?
我们总是需要更多的资金
We always need more.
至少还有几年我们才能开始盈利
We won't see profit for at least another few years.
因为Flibbit是没有广♥告♥的
And since we provide Flibbit ad-free,
我们已经在寻找下一轮融♥资♥了
we're already looking to the next round of funding.
我知道在这个时候谈钱不合适
I hate talking about money at a time like this,
但是我们确实需要Larry的投资
but we really needed Larry's investment.
不好意思转换一下话题
I'm sorry to change the subject,
那个穿西服的人是谁
Who's that guy in the suit?
那是Vincent 我们新上任的安♥全♥部♥长
That's Vincent, our new head of security.
是退伍军人吗
Military veteran?
就我所知 他不是
No. Not that I know of.
我们确实应该雇一些退伍军人 能尽职尽责
But we should really hire some. Do our part.
嗯
Mm.
提醒我招聘一些队伍军人
Remind me to hire military veterans.
好的 我会提醒你的
MALE VOICE: Okay, I'll remind you.
这是个不错的主意
I think that's a great idea.
非常有效
Very efficient.
能给我详细介绍一下吗
Explain it to me, exactly.
我们是第一批给宠物提供服务的管家
We'll be the first on-demand butler service for pets.
懂了吗 Muttler 我们的公♥司♥叫Muttler(和"管家"一词押韵)
Get it? Muttler. It's called Muttler.
哦 不 我懂了 真的是 真的是很聪明
Yeah, no, I get it. It's-it's really clever.
只是看上去市场很狭窄啊
Um, just seems like a pretty narrow market.
洛杉矶30%的住户都养宠物
30% of Los Angeles households have pets.
大概受众有一百万
That's, like, a million people.
我赌你有宠物
I bet you have a pet.
一只狗狗 叫Monty
A dog. Monty.
Monty有配备管家吗
Does Monty have a butler?
不 他没有
No. No, he does not.
所以Larry Overson想在你们创业的时候投资吗
So Larry Overson wanted to invest in the start-up?
我们 嗯 我们主动联♥系♥他的 但是最后
We, uh... we pitched him, but ultimately
Larry决定放弃投资
Larry decided it wasn't the right investment for him.
被Larry拒绝 我想说这件事对你们打击很大吧
Being denied by Larry-- I mean, that must have been tough.
是 之前确实是
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表