你心目中的英雄拒绝了你 肯定不好受
To have your hero tell you no? Doesn't feel very good.
但是我想起了他书中所说的话
But then I remembered what he said in his book.
为了成功
“To be a success,
你需要一个“是”和无数个“不”
you need one yes and a million noes.
所以我有信心得到那个属于我的“是”
So I'm confident I'm gonna get my yes.
好的吧 还有一个事情
Okay, all right. Just one other thing.
你一直在工作日中午
Do you always take time off
休息去冲浪吗
in the middle of the workday to go surfing?
哦 不 我们不是休息来冲浪的
Oh, no, we're not taking time off work.
这是我们每周一次的成员大会
This is our weekly board meeting.
你懂了吗 成员(冲浪)大会
You get it? Board meeting.
是 不 我懂了 还是非常聪明
Yeah. No, I got it. Still very clever.
好吧 弟兄 祝你好运
All right, brother. Good luck with that.
我们走
Let's go!
哇哦 所以 我们知道了些什么
Wow. So, what do we know?
走访了四个公♥司♥ Overson唯一一个投资的
Interviewed four companies, and the only one
是一个用来寻找
that Overson invested in was an app
最近的公共厕所的应用软件
that finds the nearest public restroom.
我跟你讲啊 这里跟我长大的Venice一点都不一样
I'm telling you, this is not the Venice I grew up in.
虽然任何人都没有让我感受到谋杀的氛围
Although I'm not getting a murder vibe from anybody.
Callen和Sam也没有给我这样的感觉
And from Callen and Sam,
Overson的朋友Powell目前在逃
Overson's friend Powell is on the run.
我们还剩多少公♥司♥要跑
So how many have we got left?
三个 每个公♥司♥的估计价值都大概几千万
Uh, three, all of which are valued in the tens of millions.
天哪 你知道吗
God. See, you know what?
如果我年轻的时候在硅滩附近住
If Silicon Beach was around when I was younger,
我肯定已经迷上了这里
I'm pretty sure I would have crushed it.
我确定你会把这里弄得天翻地覆的
I'm pretty sure you would have crashed it.
但我是个理想化的人 你懂我的
But I am an idea man. You know this about me.
是 可我不知道你对复杂的电脑编程了解多少
I do, but not necessarily for complex computer programming.
确实不太了解 不过我会雇人啊
Yeah, but I'd just hire those people.
我要招一帮像Beales军团的人
I'd have, like, an army of Beales
一起在数据矿里做苦工
toiling away in the data mine.
那你这时候在干什么呢 就冲冲浪吗
And what are you doing in the meantime? Just surfing?
是 这叫成员大会
Yeah, it's called a board meeting,
是个非常专业的名词
and it's very professional.
哇哦 我们还有三个地方要去 走吧
Wow. Three more stops. Let's go.
你知道吗 我在想给Monty请个管家
You know what? I'm thinking about getting Monty a butler.
你就是Monty的管家啊
You are Monty's butler.
哦 对哦
Oh, yeah.
我们知道什么信息啦
What have we got?
我们找到了Powell
We found Powell.
他半个小时前上了248路车
He boarded Metro Local 248 half an hour ago,
开往长滩方向
headed to Long Beach.
从它快到底的一站下车
And one of its last stops would leave him four blocks
距离火车站就只有四个街区了
from the Metro Station.
他可以从那里坐车去圣地亚哥
From there, he could make it to San Diego.
从圣地亚哥到墨西哥
From San Diego to Mexico.
墨西哥 下一站是全世界
Mexico... the world.
抱歉 如果你们现在出发的话 你们会在长滩抓住他的
Sorry. If you leave now, you can catch him in Long Beach.
嘿 伙计 能借我点零钱坐公交车吗
Hey, buddy, can I borrow some change for the bus?
- 没有 不好意思 - 我可以借一下你的手♥机♥嘛
- No. Sorry. - Can I borrow your phone?
我得跟我老板汇报一下上班要迟到了
I got to tell my boss I'm gonna be a little late for work.
不行 我没手♥机♥
No, no phone.
没手♥机♥ 这年头谁还没个手♥机♥啊
No phone? Who doesn't have a phone these days?
- 人人都有手♥机♥ - 哦 你不记得了吗
- Everyone's got a phone. - Oh, don't you remember?
他把自己的手♥机♥砸了这样我们就不能追踪他了
He smashed his so we couldn't track him.
对哦 就在差不多
That's right. Right around the same time
他的海军老朋友Larry Overson被杀的同时
his old navy buddy, Larry Overson, was murdered.
Mark 我们是联邦探员
Mark, we're federal agents.
疼吗
That hurt?
看上去你最近打过一架啊
Looks like you've been in a fight recently.
有关这个伤得问你几个问题
Gonna ask you a few questions about that.
我的律师不在的情况下我一个字都不会说的
I'm not saying anything without my lawyer.
走
Let's go.
必须说 真的好想
Got to say, it is really tempting
把录像的声音打开
to just turn that sound back on.
那就是侵犯隐私了
That would be an invasion of privacy.
我知道对你来说隐私有多重要
I know how important privacy is to you.
你肯定不能说你没有把每一个
You cannot tell me that you don't check
进入你家人生活的人都查一遍
on people who enter your family's life.
Joelle已经不再是你生活的一部分了
Joelle isn't in your life anymore.
但显然她还在你的心里
But apparently she's still in your thoughts.
哦 你现在会读心了 我现在在想什么颜色啊
Oh, you read minds now? What color am I thinking of, huh?
我只是想确认你没有越界 G
I'm just trying to make sure you're not crossing a line, G.
我没有任何越界行为 倒是你
I'm not crossing any line, but it sure feels like
感觉像是在侵犯我的隐私
you're invading my privacy.
好吧
Okay.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
蓝色
Blue.
你想的颜色 对不对
That was the color, wasn't it?
嗯 当然是蓝色
Oh, it was definitely blue.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
你的肋骨怎么样 还疼吗
How the ribs doing? Still hurt?
出于好奇 这不就是那个
Out of curiosity, isn't this the same lawyer
打输了你跟Overson的官司的律师嘛
that lost your suit against, uh, Overson?
先生们 这跟我们目前的问题有关吗
Gentlemen, is that really pertinent to the matter at hand?
有啊
That'd be a yes.
你知道的 对知识产权法的了解
You know, intellectual property law doesn't exactly qualify you
不够让你来打谋杀案
for a murder case.
- 我没有杀Larry - 你的脸上和腹部
- I didn't kill Larry. - You've got bruises
都有淤青
on your face and your abdomen.
Larry Overson的尸体显示生前有过搏斗
Larry Overson's body also showed signs of a struggle.
而且我们有你在他死亡时间左右
And we have you on video leaving the marina
离开码头的监控视频
around the time of his death.
我没说我不在那儿
I didn't say I wasn't there.
我只是说我没杀他
I said I didn't kill him.
- Larry和我在国安局的时候 - Mark 停
- When Larry and I were at the NSA... - Mark, stop.
我建议你不要谈这件事的
I advise you not to speak about that.
不 我不想再藏着掖着了
No, I'm not gonna hide it anymore.
我不在乎会有什么惩罚
I don't care what the punishment is.
好吧 我觉得你说的对 Hanna探员
Okay. Uh, I think you're right, Agent Hanna.
这件事不在我专业范围之内 嗯
I am... I'm out of my depth. Uh...
恐怕我不能继续
Uh, I'm afraid
做你的代理人了 Mark 对不起
I can't represent you, Mark. I'm sorry.
- 我自己知道怎么走 - 好的好的
- I'll just let myself out. - Yeah, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
见鬼去吧
Ah, to hell with it.
律师什么时候给我带来过好处
What did lawyers ever get me?
我们洗耳恭听
We're listening.
Larry跟我一起在国安局的时候
When Larry and I were at the NSA,
我们的工作就是创新
it was our job to innovate.
给网络战争制♥造♥新的武器
Create new tools for cyber warfare.
我们造出了点成果 一个后台程序
We made something, a daemon.
就是一个在系统后台
It's a computer program
运行的电脑程序
that runs in the background of a system.
对的
That's right.
不过不像其他的后台程序 我们这个是完全无法被探测到的
But unlike other daemons, ours was completely undetectable.
大概就是同一时间 我们开始发现
And it was around that same time, we started to find out
国安局在用我们给他的另一个工具
just what the NSA was doing
做什么事情
with the other tools we were giving them.
- 你是指大数据采集 - 我是指监视
- You mean mass data collection. - I mean spying.
监视美国公民
On American citizens.
那就越线了
And that crossed a line.
Larry和我确定
Larry and I decided
这个被滥用的可能性太大了
that the potential for abuse was too great.
我们都决定不要把我们的后台程序告诉国安局
So we mutually agreed not to tell the NSA about our daemon.
你在国安局研发的这个
You developed it at the NSA,
它被视为机密的防御材料
so it's considered classified defense material.
你违反了反间谍法
You violated the Espionage Act.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表