一单没法拒绝的生意
an offer he can't refuse.
Kensi和Deeks
Kensi and Deeks.
- 带上礼物来 - 是的
- Come bearing gifts. - Yeah,
加了奶油 没有糖
cream, no sugar.
你还记得
You remembered.
是的 Granger呢
Yeah. Where's Granger?
在另一个房♥间
Uh, in the other room,
收邮件
catching up on e-mails.
或者小憩
Or secretly taking a nap.
对不起 你要 你在祷告吗
Oh, sorry, you gonna... Are you praying?
不不 只是
N-No, no, just, uh,
习惯坐在地上
used to sitting on the ground.
是个好消息 因为研究表明
Well, that's good news, 'cause it turns out
总是坐在椅子上对健康不利
that chair-sitting is actually bad for your health.
天 他会把你放在跑步机上
Oh, my gosh, he's gonna sell you on a treadmill desk.
我经常锻炼
I get lots of exercise.
不只是放羊
Not just herding goats.
参加每周一次的乡村篮球比赛
Got a weekly village basketball game.
伙计们
Guys...
Riggs刚刚开机了
Riggs just turned on his phone.
狩猎开始
And the hunt is on.
准备好跟踪了
Ready to trace.
你好
Hello?
Riggs先生 日安
Mr. Riggs. As-salaam alaikum
你从哪得到的这个号♥码
How did you get this number?
突然致电很抱歉 但是我准备
My apologies on the unexpected call, but I'm ready
花很多钱来买♥♥你手里的一件卖♥♥品
to pay a lot of money for something you're selling.
谁说我在卖♥♥东西
Who says I'm selling anything?
Riggs先生 你没必要隐藏你的意图
No need to hide your intentions, Mr. Riggs.
我需要多少钱才能证明我是一个真正的买♥♥家
How much do I need to prove I'm a genuine buyer?
五十万美元
Half a million dollars.
那是一大笔钱
That's a lot of money.
但如果我的同事能从你的信息中获益
But it's worth it if my associates
就是值得的
can benefit from your information.
当然 我要先看看我买♥♥的是什么
Of course, I'll need to see what it is I'm buying, first.
Arbor Hills北侧地段见
Meet me at Arbor Hills, north side lot.
带着现金 你会与另一个买♥♥家竞争
Bring cash. You'll be in competition with another buyer.
你有半小时时间 之后我就会离开
You have 30 minutes to show or else I leave.
我会到的
I'll be there.
好的 我们已经把Riggs的位置
All right, we've narrowed Riggs' location
缩小到四个街区半径内
down to a four-block radius.
Arbor Hills是一个空的零售市场
Arbor Hills is an empty retail space.
屋内没有运行的摄像头
No working security cameras on premises,
旁边的房♥子有几个摄像头
couple of cameras on adjacent properties.
他接电♥话♥的时候知道怎么躲着
He knew what he was doing when he picked it.
半小时 计时开始
30 minutes-- clock is ticking.
通知Granger 告诉他带着Kensi
Brief Granger, tell him to bring Kensi.
好的
Will do.
Nell刚刚打电♥话♥说
Nell just called--
Sam会跟Riggs见面买♥♥名单
Sam's meeting with Riggs to buy the list.
我需要你掩护
I need you on overwatch.
Deeks 你跟Jack呆着
Deeks, you're with Jack.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
去抓到他们 老虎
Go get 'em, tiger.
你看到那个眼神了吗?
Did you see that look?
我只看到了那个 不要说不合适的话 的眼神
I just got the "Do not say anything inappropriate" Look.
没错 我 我知道那个眼神
Oh, yeah, I-I know that look.
没有看到Riggs 或其他人
No sign of Riggs. Or anyone else, for that matter.
Kensi 你看到Sam了吗
Kensi, you got Sam?
我看到他了
I got him.
Jack和Kensi相处得好吗
Jack and Kensi getting along okay?
我还能听见你们讲话
I'm still on comms.
是的 我们相处得很好
And yes, we are.
多谢你问
Thank you for asking.
好 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
Riggs刚从见面地点北边的一个交叉路
Riggs just got out of a cab at an intersection
下了出租车
on the north side of the meeting spot.
你确定是他
You sure it's him?
绝不会错
No mistake--
就是他
that's our man.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
晚了吗
Running late?
介绍给你一个小家伙
Took you for a smaller guy.
我没看到你 我怎么知道你在这里
I don't see you anywhere-- how do I know you're here?
黑色祈祷帽很有品味
The black kufi is a nice touch.
来见我 我们谈谈
Come meet me, we'll talk.
Kens 你能看见他吗
Kens, can you see him?
我在找
I'm looking.
我找到他了
I got him.
工业车间的二楼 西北方向
Second floor of an industrial garage, northwest,
大概100码外
about 100 yards out.
Riggs跟一个人在一起
Riggs is with someone.
看起来像是Salib
It looks like Salib.
还有Sam
And Sam,
Riggs在用望远镜看你
Riggs is watching you with optics.
这里有人想跟你聊聊
Someone here wants to talk to you.
好的
Okay.
你是谁
Who's this?
不管你现在在做什么 都停下来 要不你会后悔的
要不你会后悔的
大家 我看不到他了
Guys, I lost sight of him.
他挂了
He hung up.
然后他们逃跑了
And they're making a break for it.
我们在追 Sam
On our way, Sam.
太迟了 大家
It's too late, guys.
他们走了
They're gone.
Nell 追踪这些人
Nell, track those guys.
告诉我 我们还在盯着他们
Tell me we at least have eyes on them, guys.
Salib和Riggs在高速公路上
Salib and Riggs are heading north
向北开去
on the freeway.
交通探头覆盖的范围不完整
Traffic cam coverage is patchy at best.
可能要把他追丢了
We might lose 'em.
不
Don't.
Salib跟我说话的方式给我一种感觉
There was something about the way Salib talked to me.
什么 威胁吗
What, threatening?
自大
Smug.
他们不是真想卖♥♥那些东西
They weren't interested in selling the list.
Salib只是想看看我长什么样
Salib just wanted to see my face.
现在我们看到他的了
And now we've seen his.
这里面有一半的书上面的语言
Half of these books are in languages
我都不认识
I don't even recognize.
我们有个技术人员
We got a tech operator that swears
发誓他看到过Hetty会读心术
he saw Hetty read via osmosis.
Riggs跑了
Riggs got away.
他跟Salib一起跑了
He left with Salib.
我们现在正在追踪他
We're tracking them now.
他们在阿富汗可能会更容易被追踪到
They'd be easier to track back in Afghanistan.
但是我们更喜欢事情在这里马上解决 你懂吗
Well, we like everything instant here, you know?
眼下的辛福感 Netflix的即时视频
Instant gratification, instant streaming on Netflix.
什么是Netflix
What's Netflix?
哦 你是认真的吗 你 你不知道什么
Oh, you're serious. You don't-you don't know what...
你不知道什么是Netflix吗
you don't know what Netflix is?
我
I...
不知道 我
No, I...
是来寻找最大的幸福来源
come to find the greatest happiness comes from,
很简单的事情
uh, simple things.
对家庭的爱
The love of a family.
或者一个女人
Or a woman.
你们俩在一起的时候 Kensi真的一团乱吗
Was Kensi really messy when you guys were together?
衣服垃圾满天飞
Clothes and trash everywhere.
有一次
There was this one time where
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表