I'm recording.
好了
Got it.
我会循环它
I'll loop it
并和他的脉搏同步
and sync it to his live pulse.
嗯 他的心跳快了一点
Uh, he's speeding up a little.
试着保持他的心率相同
Try to keep his beats per minute the same.
你现实中见过鳄鱼吗
Have you ever seen a crocodile in real life?
嗯 没有 我想见
uh, no, I-I wanted to.
我的哥哥
My brother...
和我
and me...
会在书里看他们
would look at them in a book.
他的脉搏上升得很快
His pulse is going up a lot.
我 我想要我哥哥回来
I-I want my brother back.
我明白你的感受 Nadir 我懂
I know how you feel, Nadir. I do.
我现在同步不上
I can't sync it now.
没有他 我会怕
I-I'm scared without him.
我在你的年纪 花了很多时间害怕
When I was your age, I spent a lot of time being scared.
你怎么做的
What did you do?
额
Well...
会有人进入你的生活
There will be people who come into your life.
和他们在一起的时候
And you'll know you're safe
你会感到很安全
when you're with them.
心跳慢下来了
It's slowing down.
好的
All right,
开始吧
let's do this.
我准备好替换了
I'm ready to switch over.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好了
Done.
应该可以移除传感器了
It should be okay to remove the sensor.
结束了
It's over.
你们两个都可以离开这儿了
Let's get you both out of here.
我带你上梯子
Let's get you up the ladder.
带你离开
Let's get you out.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 我看到那扇窗里有动静
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. I see movement in that window.
让那些人离开那里
Get those people out of there.
生命和天堂相比毫无意义
Life is nothing compared to heaven.
- 我们现在没有选择 - 你当然有
- We have no choice now. - Of course you do.
总是有选择的
You always have a choice.
侍奉先知不是个选择
It is not a choice to serve God.
你知道默♥罕♥默♥德♥
You know Mohammad,
愿他平安
alayhi as-salam,
从来不把孩子送上战场
never sent children into war.
我们只能通过圣♥战♥来侍奉他
We can only serve through our jihad.
通过夺去你自己的生命么 你想死吗
By taking your own life? Do you want to die?
你想死吗 你真的想死吗
Do you want to die? Do you really want to die?
你知道先知 愿他平安
You know the prophet, alayhi as-salam.
说自杀的人
said a person who commits suicide
注定了永生永世
is doomed to all eternity
都会重复他的死亡
to repeat his death
一遍又一遍
over and over.
别听他的
Don't listen to him!
美国人会骗人的
Americans lie.
Sam 通过你的随身相机拍到的图片
Sam, using images from your body cam
和他们的入境签证 我们用他们的生日将三个
and their entrance visas, we've matched three...
四个了
Make that four.
抱歉 四个孩子
Sorry, four children,
匹配到了Nadir出生的同一家诊所
using their birthdays, to the same clinic where Nadir was born.
意思是他们都有父母
Means they have parents.
利用这个
Use it.
你在外面有家庭
You have a family out there.
不 我们没有 这就是个谎话
No, we don't. That's a lie!
听着 这很难解释
Listen, it's difficult to explain...
我们现在就去天堂 真♥主♥至上
We will go to heaven now. Allahu Akbar!
不 不 不 不 别这样做 别 别
No, no, no, no! Don't do it. No, no!
- 释放仇恨 - 我告诉你
- Release your vengeance! - I'm telling you
外面有人爱着你们
there are people out there that love you.
- 他在说谎 - 等下 等下 等下
- He's lying! - Wait, wait, wait!
等一下 等等 停下
Just wa... Just wait. Stop.
就当是为了我 想象阿♥拉♥在你心中
Just do this for me. Imagine Allah in your heart.
他感觉是怎么样的 他是慈爱的吗
What does he feel like? Is he loving?
他关心你吗
Does he care for you?
他希望我们关心彼此吗
Does he want us to take care of one another?
或者他希望我们毁灭彼此吗
Or does he want us to destroy one another?
用阿♥拉♥给你的心去感受
Feel with the heart that Allah gave you.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
求求你
Please.
我们会把这东西从你身上取下来的 好啊没
We're gonna get that thing off of you, okay?
Deeks 派拆弹小组进来
Deeks, send up the bomb squad.
也把我的取下来
T-Take it off me, too.
Kensi 快让他们进来
Kensi, send 'em up now.
我 我不想死
I-I don't want to die.
帮我把背心脱下来
Take this vest off me.
我们会的
We will.
拆弹小组两秒后就到 会没事的 我保证
Bomb squad is two seconds away. It's gonna be okay, I promise.
你说我们有家人 真的吗
You said we had families? Is that true?
是的
Yes.
别让我死
Don't let me die.
我不会的 我保证
I won't. I promise.
把这东西脱下来
Let's get this thing off him.
真是疯狂的一天
That was a crazy day.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我的意思是 没有我们以前疯狂 但是
I mean, not crazier than we've had before, but...
对 但是仍旧 就像是
Yeah, but still, it's like...
两个人生个宝宝太疯狂一样
Too crazy for two people to have a baby.
我是说 我
I mean, I...
我不知道
I don't know.
那么两个人结婚是不是太疯狂呢
Was it too crazy for two people to get married?
你刚说了什么
What did you say?
只是想知道你是否觉得这太疯狂了 两个人...
Just wanted to know if you think it's too crazy for two people to...
两个人结婚
two people to get married.
不 我 我不觉得这太疯狂
No, I... I-I don't think it's too crazy for that, no.
抱歉 这算 这算 这算 你是答应了吗
Sorry, is that-is that... is that... Are you saying yes?
我是不会在单位的走廊里
Not gonna saying yes in the hallway at work
手上没有戒指的时候 说愿意的
without a ring on my finger.
哦 所以你向想让我单膝下跪
Oh, so you want me down on one knee?
算开了个好头
Be a good start.
你想要沙滩和夕阳下的戒指
You want the beach and the sunset with the ring.
对
Yeah.
或许那时你就有机会了
Maybe then you'd have a chance.
好的
Okay.
嘿 这还是算愿意
Hey. That's still a yes.
哈 宝贝
Huh? Baby?
啊哈 这是愿意
Uh-huh, that's a yes.
你的新衣服有点硬
Your new clothes a little stiff?
洗上几遍 他们就舒服多了
Well, you wash 'em a couple times, they'll feel better.
你还好吗
You okay?
假如我最终见到他们
What if when I finally meet them,
他们却不要我呢
they don't want me?
他们是你的父母
They're your parents.
他们会要你的
They're going to want you.
我保证
I promise you.
你好 是这地方吗
Hello? Is this the place?
对 请进
Yeah, come on in.
嗨
Hi.
- 我是Callen探员 - David Zahavi
- I'm Agent Callen. - David Zahavi.
你好吗
How are you?
你好
Hello.
Nadir
Nadir,
这是你的妈妈和爸爸
this is your mom and dad.
这是你的哥哥
And this is your brother.
我们可以抱你吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表