Monica Lee. She's never lost a case.
Monica Lee 她从来没输过案子
No lawyer puts together a win streak like that
没有一个律师有像她那么赢过
without having someone on the inside.
不靠内部关系
Deeks had skills, but he was never one of the guys.
Deeks有能力 但是他和那些人不一样
He never fit in.
他从来没融入进去过
The LAPD
洛杉矶警局
has decided to open
决定对你
an investigation into you.
展开调查
Martin Deeks? Yeah, what's up?
Martin Deeks 是我 怎么了
You're being arrested for the murder of Francis Boyle.
你因涉嫌杀害Francis Boyle被捕了
Deeks, what is he talking about?
Deeks 他在说什么
I love you.
我爱你
What's up, fellas?
嗨 伙计们
How's it going?
过得怎么样啊
Turn to the right.
向右转
Face me.
面向我
Detective Ellen Whiting, Internal Affairs.
Ellen Whiting警探 内务部
I thought Rivera was leading this witch hunt.
我以为Rivera才是带头捕猎女巫的那个人
Not anymore.
不再是了
Why? They decided to give her a real case?
为什么 他们决定给她个真正的案子了
Listen, now that the show of parading me through here
听着 既然让我带着手铐游街示众的节目
in cuffs is over, do you mind if we get rid of these?
已经结束了 现在你介意给我解开手铐吗
You son of a bitch.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Detective.
警探
Did you miss me?
你想我了吗
If you killed my partner, you're a dead man.
如果是你杀了我的搭档 我饶不了你
Hey! Knock it off, Steadman!
嘿 松开手 Steadman
Get your man under control, Lieutenant.
管管你的手下 警督
Get him out of here! Now!
把他带出去 立刻
Why is it that you bring trouble wherever you go, Deeks?
为什么你到哪儿都能惹出麻烦来 Deeks
I don't know. I was born under a bad sign.
我不知道 可能我命中带煞
Yeah. Out of order.
是啊 不走寻常路啊
That's a nice mustache, Lieutenant.
小胡子不错啊 警督
You doing undercover work in gay porn again?
你又去拍GV那儿做卧底了
I didn't have to pull him off you.
我压根就不应该给他拽开
That will be all,
到此为止
Lieutenant.
警督
I expect to be kept
我希望你随时
in the loop.
给我最新消息
Well, looks like you got enemies
看起来你的敌人
everywhere you go, Detective Deeks.
也遍地都是啊 Deeks警探
What can I say?
我能说啥
It's good to be home.
回家真好
Any word on Deeks?
有Deeks的消息吗
Nothing.
啥都没
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
You slept here last night?
你昨晚在这儿睡的
Worked late.
干活干太晚了
On what, lame excuses?
干什么了 借口真烂
Joelle kick you out of your own house?
Joelle把你从自个儿家里撵出来了
Of course not. I just couldn't sleep.
才不是 就是睡不着
Cause you were fighting.
因为你还在反抗
Cause I had a lot on my mind.
因为我心里有事儿
Yeah. Hmm. What, you were trying to think of places to sleep
嗯 在她冷静自己的时候
while she cooled off?
你想想该去哪儿睡
You know that's never a good idea.
你知道那不是好主意
Just prolongs the pain.
只是把痛苦拉长
You're better off apologizing
最好还是道个歉
and sorting it out in the morning.
然后早上再好好解决
Apologize for what?
为什么道歉
I-I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
You know, you are so smart, so brave,
你知道 你很聪明 很勇敢
and so utterly clueless about women.
也很不懂女人
Please, I know women, okay?
拜托 我很了解女人 好吗
Oh, yeah? That's why you're sleeping on a couch.
是吗 那就是你睡在沙发上的原因
I happen to like this couch.
我突然就喜欢上这个沙发了
I enjoy sleeping on this couch.
我乐意睡在沙发上
Yeah? Well, it's good you like that couch,
是么 那真好 你喜欢那个沙发
because you and that couch are probably gonna be together
因为你和沙发共度的时光
a lot longer than any of your relationships.
将要比你任何一段恋爱的时间都长
Wow. That is so harsh, so early.
说的真刻薄 还为时过早
It's reality, baby.
亲爱的 这就是事实
I should probably cut her loose.
我可能应该放手
Seems like the right thing to do.
是应该这么做
I like her.
我喜欢她
A lot.
非常
I know.
我知道
It's not fair to her.
但这对她不公平
This job is hard on any relationship.
做这样的工作 很难维持任何关系
Yeah, I tried.
我尝试过了
Cheer up, G.
振作点儿 G
You'll always have me.
我会一直都在的
Where's Hetty?
Hetty在哪儿
I don't know. I just got here. What's happening with Deeks?
我不知道 我才到 Deeks发生了什么
LAPD's Internal Affairs are holding him
洛杉矶警局内务部因为谋杀指控
on the murder charge, and they won't let me see him.
扣押了他 而且还不让我见他
Blye, I need you
Blye 我需要你现在
in the armory now.
就去武器室
Just Blye.
就Blye自己
We need to know what's going on.
我们得知道发生了什么
You two needed to know what was going on
你们两个应该早点就弄明白
a hell of a lot sooner than this.
发生了什么
They're saying Deeks killed a man
他们说Deeks杀了一个
named Francis Boyle.
叫Francis Boyle的人
Well, he was briefly Deeks' partner.
他过去跟Deeks搭档了一小段时间
Suspected of being a dirty cop.
怀疑是个黑警
Did he ever talk to you about him?
他跟你提过这个人吗
Never by name.
没提过名字
But he did mention a partner that put a gun to his mouth once
但是他的确提起过有一个搭档 曾经把枪塞进了他嘴里
after Deeks confronted him about getting a confession
就在Deeks找他对质
out of a suspect with a pot of hot coffee.
用热咖啡刑讯逼供的事件的时候
Good Lord.
我的天呐
He transferred to undercover after that.
在那之后他就转而去做卧底了
He tell you how Boyle was killed?
他告诉你Boyle是怎么被杀的了吗
Shot with his own gun by a hooker he'd beaten up.
被一个他搞的妓♥女♥用他自己的枪杀死了
I'm sorry, you don't believe him?
你们不相信他
Doesn't matter what we believe.
我们相不相信不重要
It's what IA can prove.
重要的是内务部能证明什么
Drop everything
把手边的事儿都扔下
and get Detective Deeks out of this mess.
把Deeks警探从这摊子事儿里弄出来
Francis Boyle was an LAPD veteran of 19 years
Deeks被指派做Francis Boyle的搭档的时候
and Detective Third Class
他已经是在洛杉矶警局干了19年的老油条了
when Deeks was assigned to him as a partner.
还是三♥级♥警探
He's got a lot of reprimands and complaints in his file.
他的档案里有很多投诉和惩罚记录
Well, he came through to him the department at a time
他那个时候
when accountability wasn't considered important.
部门不把问责制当成重要的事儿
This is Boyle's former partner, Detective Bruce Steadman.
这是Boyle的前任搭档Bruce Steadman警探
He's still on the force.
他现在还在任
His docket isn't much better.
档案也没有好到哪里去
The police department split them up, hoping
部门把他们分开 希望
it would reduce the problem.
能减少这些问题
It didn't.
但是并没有
Deeks said that Francis Boyle had a reputation
Deeks说Francis Boyle因为
for beating up prostitutes.
殴打妓♥女♥而声名在外
Sounds like he was asking for it.
听上去他是自食恶果
And yet Deeks is getting charged with the murder.
结果却是Deeks被指控谋杀
Why now?
为什么是现在
New evidence pop up? A new witness step forward?
出现了新证据吗 还是有新的目击者出现了
We don't know.
我们不知道
But Hetty wants us to find out.
但是Hetty希望我们找出来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表