他又是如何持续躲避追捕的
so how does he continuously avoid capture?
一个人用的资源越少 可追踪的信息就越少
The less resources one uses, the less there is to track.
有没有一些数字痕迹
What about a digital trail?
他有没有用过卫星联络
Does he ever use a satellite connection?
Karume从未而且永远不会相信科技
Karume never has and never will trust technology.
不用手♥机♥ 不发短♥信♥
No phones, no texts.
我相信他从未发过一封邮件
I don't believe he's ever sent an e-mail.
是Elmslie 抱歉
It's Elmslie. Excuse me.
- 你好 - Kensi
- Hello. - Kensi...
我有事需要马上告诉你
I need to speak to you right away.
什么事
What is it?
我打了几个电♥话♥
I made a few calls, and, um...
有个人你们需要跟他谈谈
there's somebody you need to speak to.
好的
Okay.
不能打电♥话♥ 面对面的
Not on the phone. In person.
我把我的位置发给你
I'll text you my address.
很重要
It's important.
好的 我们马上到 再见
Okay. We'll be right there. Bye.
Elmslie想要咱们去他的住所见面 而且...
Elmslie wants to meet at his apartment, and...
他听起来很害怕
He sounds scared.
- 事情不妙 - 我得回去
- That's not good. - I need to get back
工作 Labelle因为一点小事就会开除人
to work-- Labelle has fired people for less.
我们先去跟Elmslie谈谈 然后
We're gonna talk to Elmslie first, and then
如果我们不需要其他信息 我们会让你走
if we don't need anything else, we'll release you.
前方有一个哨兵
One guard in front.
是的 后面也有一个
Yeah, there's one out back as well.
太安静了
It's too quiet.
Karume和LRA不可能在这儿
There's no way Karume and the LRA are here.
肯定有人在
Well, somebody is.
好吧
All right.
我们不如试试把他们逼出来
Why don't we try and smoke them out.
看看有多少人
See how many we got.
我负责前面
I'll take the front.
Kens 看那个门
Kens, door.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
- 联邦探员 - Elmslie
- Federal agents! - Elmslie?
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
嘿 Kens
Hey, Kens...
你最好来看看这儿
you should probably see this.
好吧 这里有不少血
Okay, that's a fair amount of blood.
是的 不过如果他们想杀了他
Yeah, but if they wanted him dead,
他们会直接在这儿杀了他
they would have killed him right here.
我给总部打电♥话♥ 看附近街区有没有监控探头
I'll call it in, see if there's any security cameras in the neighborhood
喂 Kens 你们有什么发现
Hey, Kens. What have you got?
你好 Tahir
Hello, Tahir.
我跟你说过不要太习惯你自♥由♥自在的生活
I told you not to get used to your freedom.
讽刺的是
Poetically...
现在角色互换了
the roles are now reversed.
你在拷问我
You are interrogating me.
你一定非常有成就感
It must give you a great sense of satisfaction.
谁给了你我家人的情报
Who gave you the information about my family?
就为了这件事儿啊
Is that what this is about?
我还以为是别的事
I thought it was something else,
别的 更私人的事
something... more personal.
回答问题
Answer the question.
我更想留着这条情报
I prefer to use that information
以便日后作为谈判的砝码
as a bargaining chip at a later date.
如果我们不靠你就找到了内奸
If we find our mole without you,
你将会失去谈判的砝码
you're gonna lose that bargaining chip.
所有问题中 那个真的是你脑中想问的那个问题吗
Of all the questions, is that really the one on your mind?
当某人威胁我的家庭
When someone threatens my family...
我脑中只想着这一件事
it's the only thing on my mind.
你和我挺像的
You and I are alike.
你并不是真的关心你的家庭
You... don't actually have concern for your family.
是
Is, uh...
她叫什么名字来着
What is her name?
啊 对
Ah. Yes.
Michelle
Michelle...
真的对你这么重要吗
...really that important to you?
或者你的忠诚放在了别处
Or does your allegiance lie elsewhere?
我的家庭对我意味着一切
My family means everything to me.
你要是对她们图谋不轨
You come after them...
我就会把你活活烧死
...I'll burn you alive.
现在
Now...
如我之前所说的
...as I was saying...
谁给了你我家庭的情报
...who gave you the information about my family?
你想要杀了我
You want to kill me...
但你需要我的情报
but you need my information,
所以你不能
so you can't.
你想要折磨我
You want to torture me...
但你天生就无力做此事
but an inability to do that has been inbred in you.
所以
And so...
我还有得是力气陪你们玩
I still have the power.
我需要跟他独处一会儿
I'm gonna need to spend some time alone with him.
除了你和我
No one's ever gonna know
没人会知道这里发生了什么
what happens down here, but you and me.
该干嘛就干嘛
You do what you got to do.
Jada没和Tahir在一起
Jada's not with Tahir.
Elmslie的确说过
Elmslie did say
Tahir把Jada带回苏丹 准备杀了他
Tahir was bringing Jada back to Sudan to kill her.
如果太晚了 那么某人
If it's too late, then someone...
我们得告诉Sam
We should tell Sam.
- 的确 - 我会好好梳理
- Exactly. - I'll comb through
ASF无人机的录像 看我能不能确定
ASF's drone footage, see if I can determine
她最后出现的地点
the last place she was seen alive.
任何有关Jada的消息
Any news about Jada
直接汇报给我
comes directly to me.
不是Callen先生
Not Mr. Callen,
当然更不是Hanna先生
and certainly not Mr. Hanna.
钥匙 手♥机♥ 钱包都不见了
No keys, no phone, no wallet.
这地方也没有什么别的值得拿走了
Not much else in this place worth taking.
这里远不像他和他妻子孩子住的房♥子
It's a far cry from the house he lived in with his wife and daughter.
他很可能不想
Well, he probably doesn't want to
彻底陷入单身汉的生活方式
settle into a bachelor lifestyle.
Elmslie为了拯救世界失去了他的家庭
Elmslie lost his family trying to save the world.
听着 没人会因为
Listen, nobody takes this job because
想要成家立业而做这份工作
they want the white picket fence.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但至少你和我有在家等着的人
But at least you and I have somebody to go home to.
嘿 抱歉打断一下
Hey, sorry to interrupt.
Elmslie的手♥机♥关机了 所以我不能追踪他
Elmslie's phone is off, so I wasn't able to track him,
但我能查到他今天打了八通电♥话♥
but I was able to see that he made eight calls today,
全部打给了同一个号♥码
all to the same number.
好吧 你要么是在隐藏一条线索 或者我们
Okay, you're either burying a lead or we...
我们不知道那是谁的号♥码 那个号♥码查不到
We don't know whose number it is-- it's untraceable.
Elmslie的哪个联♥系♥人
Which of Elmslie's contacts
可能会用无法追踪的手♥机♥
would use untraceable phones?
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
转过身来
Turn around.
慢慢地
Slowly.
Elmslie在哪
Where is Elmslie?
那要看是谁问的了
Depends on who wants to know.
相信我 我能在你俩不管谁掏出枪之前
Believe me, I can kill you and her
射杀你们俩
before either of you pulls out your weapon.
现在你开始吹上了
Well, now you're just bragging.
是他的血吗
Is the blood his?
我们是这么认为的
We think so.
你是谁
Who are you?
你刚才问Elmslie谁可以调动
You were just asking who Elmslie could be calling
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表