A toast.
庆祝重生
To rebirth
庆祝将到来的欣喜
and the ecstasy that awaits.
我准备好了
I'm ready for you now.
说到沉醉
Oh, speaking of ecstasy.
你可以得到其他女性为你按♥摩♥
You get massaged by the other women?
每天都有
Every day.
让别人的手抚摸你的身体
Having somebody put their hands on you
那可是 这世上最美好的感觉之一
is one of the most... glorious feelings on Earth.
你想试一试吗
Would you like one?
如果你想 你可以
You can have
同时找两个人
two women if you want.
这样啊 两个男的可以吗
Okay. What about two men?
不行 男的不行 不行吗
No. No men. No?
Lee希望我们
Lee likes
将男女分开
to keep us separate.
当你在意识的阶层
As you move up
一点点往上爬行时
the strata of awareness,
你会遇到惊喜的
there are perks.
为生命中最精彩的时光干杯
To the best part of your life.
Simon说碰碰你的脚趾
Simon says touch your toes.
Simon说拍拍你的肚皮
Simon says pat your belly.
Simon说拉拉你的耳朵
Simon says pull your ear.
Simon说举起你的双手
Simon says raise your hands.
干嘛
What?
哦 Lee Ashman说
Uh, Lee Ashman said
让我下来
I needed to come down here.
进来玩吧
Come play.
放松 不错
Let go. Good.
记住 最先出局的五个人
Remember, first five out
会被赶走
are exiles.
加入进来
Join in.
Simon说手放在胯上
Simon says hands on your hips.
Simon说手放在膝盖上
Simon says hands on knees.
Simon说单脚站立
Simon says stand on one foot.
碰你的脸
Touch your face.
Michael 你动了
Michael, you moved.
出去
Out.
Bill碰他的脸了
Bill touched his face.
他碰了脸我才不要被踢出去
I'm not getting kicked out when he did it.
管好自己的事吧
Worry about yourself.
去死吧
Yeah? Go to hell.
- 你已经出局了 - 没有
- You're out! - No!
别闹了
Let's go.
你出局了
You're out!
不要
No!
去你的房♥间里等着 Michael
Go wait in your room, Michael.
谁值得享受解放心灵教会的乐趣呢
Who's worthy of the joy of the Church of the Unlocked Mind?
Simon说遮住你的眼睛
Simon says cover your eyes.
Simon说遮住你的耳朵
Simon says cover your ears.
Simon说抽自己嘴巴子
Simon says slap yourself.
Simon说再抽一次
Simon says again.
使劲
Harder!
抓到你了
Gotcha.
我们现在确认了六个
We've now identified six members
无法追查到资料的
of the Church of the Unlocked Mind
解放心灵教会成员
who cannot be accounted for.
他们离开了那里之后就再也没有任何公共记录
They left and now there's no public record of them anywhere.
不妙啊 Kensi和Deeks都联♥系♥不上
That's not good with Kensi and Deeks out of communication.
我们应该再派一个探员进去
We should put another agent inside.
不行
No.
我们至少先从Ammar和Dao Zhi的碰面中
Not unless we get something solid
得到些确凿的证据
from the Ammar-Dao Zhi meet.
我们可说的是保护我们自己的人呐
We're talking about protecting our people here.
此时此刻我们对里面的情况一无所知
Right now we have no idea what's going on inside that compound.
如果你想以家庭成员的身份
You want to go in as a family member,
请求访问他们 再把他们带出来 没问题
ask to meet them, pull 'em out, fine,
但你不能再派任何探员进去了
but you're not putting any more agents inside.
有没有搞错 那肯定是不行的
Excuse me, but that won't work.
那个教会从不让外人探访他们的会员
The Church never allows outsiders to see members.
他们连自己存在都不承认
They won't even acknowledge they're on the property.
那么我就再派出一名探员
Then I'm sending in another agent.
你要是那么做 我现在就去找联邦法官
You do that, I'll go see a federal judge,
要张法庭传票 关了你的局子
get a court order, shut you down.
你该多做做功课的
You should do your homework,
多打听打听我是谁
make some calls about me.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我可不是什么你能随便欺负的人
I'm not the guy you cross like that.
我这儿 额 接上Sam和Nell了 现在是免提
I've got, uh, Sam and Nell on speaker.
我们再碰面处
We're at the meet site.
Ammar刚到
Ammar just arrived.
看不到Dao Zhi
There's no sign of Dao Zhi.
你们能联♥系♥上Kensi和Deeks吗
You guys get in contact with Kensi or Deeks?
联♥系♥不到
No.
但我们现在就往那边走
But we're headed over there now.
他出现了
He shows up,
他们做好交换了 你们就逮捕他们
they make the exchange, you bust 'em.
了解
Copy that.
我和你们一起去
I'm going with you.
你没得选
You have no choice.
会有危险的
Could get dangerous.
你在隐藏些什么
You're hiding something.
你的无意识行为到处都是
Your involuntary movements are all over the place.
我没有你不知道的秘密
I don't have a secret I haven't told you.
真的
Really?
Kate昨晚逃跑了怎么说
What about Kate running away last night?
怎么了
What about it?
-你帮她了 - 没有
- Did you help her? - No.
她想离开 然后我告诉她我还没准备好
She wanted to leave and I told her I wasn't ready.
意思是你在准备离开教会
Meaning you were getting ready to leave the church?
不是
No.
你在说谎 David
You're lying, David.
他在说谎
He's lying.
看得出来
You can tell.
你之前进步了那么多
You were making such good progress.
现在你在倒♥退♥
Now you're regressing.
我没在说谎
I'm not lying.
嗷
Ow.
过来
Come here.
只是想把它从你身体里吓出来
Just trying to shock it out of you.
没事了
You're okay.
他的心门闭合了
He's shut down.
你一定要开始开启一点内心的通道
You're gonna have to start opening the channels a little.
休息一下
Let's take a break.
好的
Okay.
苏打和饼干在桌上
There's some soda and crackers on the table.
你还好吗
You okay?
他说对了一件事 你在说谎
Well, he's right about one thing: you were lying.
你真得想离开这里
You do want to leave here.
不
No.
我知道Kate在哪里 你可以带你去找她
I know where Kate is and I can take you to her.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁不重要
It doesn't matter who I am.
唯一重要的是
The only thing that matters
这不健康 你知道的
is this isn't healthy and you know that.
David 看着我
David, look at me.
这是操控和毁灭
This is manipulative and destructive.
这些人在利用你
These people are using you.
你知道的
You know that.
现在你只要说句话
Now you say the word
我就带你一起离开这里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表