All right.
知道了 Kens 我们着手了
Copy that, Kens, we're on it.
将军已经隐藏好了
The admiral's tucked in.
他从火奴鲁鲁上的红眼航♥班♥ 他想休息一下
He took the red-eye from Honolulu. He wanted to rest.
听起来挺好
Sounds pretty good.
哎哟
Oh, man.
床垫不错啊
That's a pretty decent mattress.
比我待的那个
It's a lot better than that lousy apartment
糟糕的公♥寓♥强多了
I've been staying in.
我的后背都要疼死了
My back has been taking a beating.
为什么不去安全屋呢
Why don't you go stay at the safe house?
带他们去见我家人吗
Lead them to my family?
欢迎你来和我住啊
Well, you're welcome to stay with me.
我给客人准备了很棒的蒲团
I got a very nice guest futon.
你还有过客人呢
You ever have any guests?
严格来讲你将会是第一个睡在那个蒲团上的人
Well, you would be the first to actually stay on the futon.
为什么我毫不惊讶呢
Yeah. Why am I not surprised?
你为啥要买♥♥它啊
Why'd you even buy it?
好吧好吧 G
Okay, okay, okay, G.
好嘛
All right.
多谢你的提议
Thank you for the offer.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
Michelle怎么样啊
How's Michelle doing?
额 她
Well, she's, uh...
在安全屋里待的很安全
still safe in the safe house
就是因为等不到Granger说安全
and going a little stir-crazy
而必须要待在屋里 有点要疯
waiting for Granger to give the "All clear."
好吧
Yeah, well...
她住的每个房♥子都是安全屋
every house she stays in is a safe house.
谁来惹事都会被她收拾
She could kick just about anybody's ass.
Hetty上线了
Oh, I got Hetty coming up.
Callen先生 Hanna先生
Mr. Callen, Mr. Hanna.
将军这边一切安好吗
All is well with the admiral?
好的不能再好了
Couldn't be better.
Kensi和Deeks和一个韩国
So Kensi and Deeks have made contact
情报人员Ahn进行了联♥系♥
with a South Korean intelligence officer named Ahn.
每次当我的队员和其他人沟通良好的时候
It warms my heart
我的心里都暖烘烘的
when my team plays well with others.
我们怀疑有可能有
Well, there are concerns that there's a possible
朝鲜的双面间谍渗透到了韩国的随行人员里
North Korean double agent within the South Korean entourage.
可能得需要你帮点忙了 Hanna先生
Perhaps they could use some help, Mr. Hanna.
可不希望在我们监控之下
Wouldn't do to have something untoward happen to him
发生什么对他不利的事情
on our watch.
他们和外来人员走得很近
They're pretty closed to outsiders.
在你房♥间的迷你吧里
In the minibar in your room,
有一个水瓶
is a water bottle
上面有绿色的标签
with a green label on it.
里面是无嗅无味的
It contains an odorless,
吐根酊
tasteless syrup of ipecac.
那个不是会引起剧烈的呕吐吗
Doesn't that cause violent vomiting?
只是短时间的
Well, for a short period.
但是无害
But it's harmless.
Hetty 我们中都可能有人已经打开喝了那个了
Hetty, one of us could have opened that.
但是你没有 不是吗
But you didn't, did you?
谨慎使用
Use it with discretion.
迷你吧里的吐根酊
Ipecac in the minibar?
你知道这次的任务不止这些
Did you know there was more to this assignment?
你们的小队在进行保护性行动
Your team is working a Protective Service Operation.
同时也是卧底任务
Which could also be an undercover assignment
为了抓住朝鲜间谍
to smoke out a North Korean mole.
先生们 你们在那个酒店
Gentlemen, you are at the hotel
是有原因的
for one reason
有且仅有一个
and one reason only.
你午餐吃了啥
就吃了个汉堡
他还能工作么
我只需要喝点水就好
来 给你
他的情况看起来不好
我们应该给他找个医生
先生们
Gentlemen.
特别探员Sam Hanna NCIS
Special Agent Sam Hanna, NCIS.
我们不希望你们在主题会议上迟到
We don't want you to be late to your keynote session.
Jong Rhee 安保主管
Jong Rhee, Head of Security.
这是白将军
This is Admiral Bai.
很高兴见到你 将军
A pleasure meeting you, Admiral.
我们的一个探员生病了
One of our agents has taken ill.
我很乐意协助你们
I'd be happy to assist.
感谢你的帮助 Hanna探员
We appreciate your kind offer, Agent Hanna.
休息室是公共区域 等我们下楼了
Lobby's a public place. Once we get downstairs,
我们应该转换成菱形队
we should convert to a diamond formation.
谢谢 我们有方案的
Thank you. We have a protocol.
我看见你交到新朋友了
I see you've made some new friends.
Sam
Sam.
查一下智能机先生
Check out Mr. Smartphone.
我们在出任务的时候不会给人发信息
We don't text while we're on duty.
会降低环境感知
It decreases situational awareness.
你左边的人
Guy on your left.
你怎么样啊
How you doing?
没有眼神交流
No eye contact.
是文化差异 还是他在隐藏什么
Is that cultural or does he have something to hide?
上将 您让这个人跟我们一起么
有个本地人在会有帮助的
上将 我不喜欢他
或者
Or...
上将 我不喜欢他
或者
Or...
亦或安保队长想要杀了他的老板
does Mr. Head of Security want to kill his boss?
我想我应该要求换一位探员
那么你可想错了
这里是洛杉矶
这里的办事方法不同
你们需要我
请注意
我们会确保你们的老板安全
上 Sam 上
Go, Sam, go.
来了个新管事儿的
There's a new sheriff in town.
你最好希望Sam保你活命
You better hope Sam keeps you alive.
会间休息
Bathroom break.
- 你跟我们来 - 收到
- You come with us. -Copy that.
G 向卫生间方向移♥动♥
Moving to the restroom, G.
我留下来跟着将军
I'll stay with the admiral.
Kensi和Deeks去支援你
Kensi and Deeks have your back.
先生 事情进展顺利吗
Everything going well, sir?
很顺利
Very well.
但我需要一些建议
But I need advice.
- 我的吗 - 是的
- From me? - Yes.
今晚 我们打算找个卡拉OK酒吧去放松一下
Tonight, we will relax at a karaoke bar.
- 你跟我们一起吗 - 当然
- You will join us? - Of course.
我想要确保我们找个好地方
I want to be sure we find a good place.
我跟着司令的助手
I've got the commander's assistant,
Kang中校
Captain Kang.
我发现一个形迹可疑的安保人员
I got a wandering security guy.
很明显这个人紧张不安
This guy's definitely on edge.
- Kang正在用投币电♥话♥ - 投币电♥话♥么
- Kang's using a pay phone. - Pay phone?
还有这种东西呢
They still have those?
Eric 我需要你追踪一下那通电♥话♥
Eric, I'm gonna need you to trace the call.
小菜一碟
Slice of tiramisu.
投币电♥话♥ 东侧大厅
Pay phone, east lobby, please.
我们马上查
We're on it.
我了个去 错误警报
Oh, yikes. False alarm.
他只是在买♥♥止泻药
He's just buying anti-diarrhea medicine.
想要不引人注意
Trying to be discreet.
好的 我找到个能看见的角度
Okay, I got an angle to get a read.
Kang正在说
Kang is saying,
今晚我会去那个地方见你
"I'll meet you there tonight,
我们说过的那个地方
the place we talked about."
这让他成为了一个可疑人物
Which now makes him a person of interest.
抱歉 Kens
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表