坐回去
Sit back.
别伤了眼睛 会很晃眼
Watch your eyes. Gonna be bright.
我们到了
We're here.
你上路之前的最后一站
Final destination before your final destination.
12小时之后
In 12 hours,
你就不再是美国的安全隐患了
you will no longer be America's problem.
那这之前 能帮我解开它吗
Can you do something about these before then?
好吗
Please?
脚镣得戴着
Feet stay on.
啊
Ah.
要是我想上卫生间怎么办
But what if I have to use the bathroom?
拖着脚走过去上
You do the jailbird shuffle.
你肯定会 对吧
You know that one, right?
想吃点什么 喝点什么
Want something to eat? Something to drink?
水就行 麻烦了
Agua, por favor.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, God!
啊 你吓我一跳
【Fraggle Rock: 布偶奇遇记中布偶生活的岩洞】
Aah! Fraggle Rock!
- Kensi - 嗨
- Kensi. - Hi.
- 嗨 -啊哈
- Hi. - Yeah.
你怎么 等下
How did you...? Wait a minute.
- 是不是你刚才 - 是 是我♥干♥的
- Did you just...? - Yes. Yes, I did.
你跑这来干嘛
What are you doing here?
我在这干啥啊
What am I doing here?
那你呢
What are you doing here?
噢
Oh.
- 噢 Kensi - 说
- Oh, Kensi. - Yeah.
- Kensilina 亲爱的Kensi 我亲爱的 -在呢 亲
- Kensilina. Kenselicious, my love. - Yes, dear.
嗯 那你为什么在这洗澡呢
Hmm. Why are you taking a showering here?
我去冲浪了
I went surfing.
我觉得过来洗省时间 你懂哈
I thought I would just save time if I came, you know,
先不回家 直接过来船屋 所以
straight to the boatshed instead of going back home first. So I'm...
我是要节约时间 咱可是有时间概念的人
just trying to save time, clock management.
嗯哼 合情合理
Well, that makes sense.
除了你的冲浪板没在身边这事儿
Except your board isn't here with you.
不 不是 不是 不是的 Kensi
No. No, no, no, no, no, Kensi.
嗷 烫死了
Aah! It's scalding!
好了 听我说 你是想要个
All right, listen, you obviously want to have
开诚布公的对话是吧 没问题
an adult conversation about this, and I-I will.
- 你说实话 那我也毫无隐瞒 - 是的
- You want to be honest about this, I'll be honest about this. - Yes.
好的 来讲真的
Okay, here's the honesty.
我爱你 你知道我爱你 我爱和你住一起过日子 就是...
I love you, and you know I love you, and I love living with you. It's just...
就是你
It's just that you...
我什么
You... what?
有11瓶
There are 11...
不同的洗发液放在家里的淋浴房♥
different shampoo bottles in the shower
11瓶啊
at home-- 11!
什么嘛
What?!
卫生间里没那么糟糕嘛
The bathroom is not that bad.
还有14瓶不同的护发素
There's 14 different types of conditioner bottles.
和两瓶柔顺剂
There's two detanglers.
我都不知道浴室地板长什么样了
I don't even know what the bottom of the shower looks like.
- 每次我进去 - 你能少说两句吗
- Every time I step in there... - Can you stop?
- 就觉得自己跟哥斯拉似的 - 这事儿之前从来没困扰过你
- ...I feel like Godzilla! - This has never bothered you before.
现在怎么会让你烦了呢
Why does it bother you now?
你说啥呢 我一直在提好吧 一周就说两次那种
What are you talking about? I bring it up, like, twice a week.
我还让Callen给了你一本如何归置东西的书
I even got Callen to give you a book about being tidy.
我当然烦躁了
Of course it bothers me!
是啊 不就是咱们日常逗贫嘛
Yeah, but that's like our repartee.
你知道 我喜欢拿前男友开玩笑
You know, I make fun of my ex-boyfriends,
然后你吐槽我不爱收拾东西 咱们就干这个啊
you riff on my mess. It's what we do.
然而我的吐槽简直就算是求救了
Except for the fact that my riff is like a-a cry for help.
就像 像是 救我
It's like a... like a... HELP?
噢 你求救吗
Oh, your cry for help?
是的 抱歉 事实总是伤人的 不过 亲爱的
Yeah, and I'm sorry if the truth hurts, but, baby,
是你想要坦诚交谈的嘛
you wanted to have an honest conversation about this.
- 老娘来告诉你啥叫伤害 - 别啊Kensi 别介
- I'm gonna show you what hurts. - No, Kensi, don't do that.
你是要 嗷啊
You're gonna... Aah!
别闹了 别 我不 我得用
Just stop. No, don't... I need...
- Kensi 那是我的毛巾 - 噢 噢 啥啊
- Kensi, that's my towel. - Oh. Oh, what...?
我还得擦身上呢
I need that to dry off.
你肯定是不小心拿错了 可是我还得
You're obviously doing this on accident, but that's how I...
Kensi
Kensi?!
好了 我就风干好了
That's fine. I'll just air dry.
风干好了啊
I'm just gonna air dry!
Deeks没来吗
No Deeks?
车坏了 螺丝松了
Car trouble. Screw loose.
不能等他了 开始吧
We should start without him.
这今天早些时候的画面
This is from earlier this morning.
录像来自北好莱坞的一间安全屋
Security footage from a safe house in North Hollywood
由美国司法部法警使用
used by the U.S. Marshal Service.
被注射了10毫升药剂的这位
The man who took 10 cc's to the neck
是副警长Anthony Howard
is Deputy U.S. Marshal Anthony Howard.
他的搭档呢
Where's his partner?
这帮人都是两两合作办案的啊
These guys always work in pairs.
嗯 流感把法警那边折腾得不轻
MM. The flu hit the Marshals' Office rather hard.
给警官注射药物的人
The man administering the drug to the marshal
叫Ricardo Pena
is one Ricardo Pena.
Pena是个被判有罪的古巴间谍
Pena is a convicted Cuban spy.
他在隆波克待了三年
He spent the last three years at Lompoc.
为什么法警要带他去安全屋
Why was the marshal taking him to the safe house?
他是交换囚犯行动的其中一方
He's the yang in a prisoner exchange.
另一方是Brett Seymour 前美国海军军官
The yin is Brett Seymour, former U.S. Naval officer.
他5年前因为把电缆
He was imprisoned five years ago
和电♥信♥设备运到哈瓦那坐牢了
for bringing cable and telecom equipment into Havana.
Pena知道今天晚上就会完成交换
Pena knew the exchange was set to go down tonight.
这就意味着他并不想回国
Which means he didn't want to go home,
或者他在美国还有未完成的任务
or he has unfinished business here in the States.
好了 不管哪种 我们必须在古巴方面知道他失踪之前找到他
Well, either way, we need to find him and put him on a plane
并把他送上飞机
before Cuba realizes he's missing.
否则Seymour就回不来了
Or Seymour doesn't come home.
我正在用万花筒
I'm using Kaleidoscope
搜寻Pena离开安全屋之后的落脚点
to figure out Pena's next location after the safe house.
还有 我通知了Heidi Reardon
And I requested for Heidi Reardon,
他是司法部的律师
the Department of Justice attorney
参与了Pena案子的审理 你们在船屋见面
who tried the Pena case, to meet you at the boatshed.
好 Kens 你叫上Deeks吧
Great. Kens, why don't you grab Deeks?
去和律师聊聊
Go talk to the attorney,
看看能不能找到Pena可能到哪的线索
see if she has any idea where Pena's headed next.
不说任何案情 明白
Without letting on why. Got you.
去安全屋吗
Safe house?
等着你问呢
I thought you'd never ask.
咱们里面见
We'll meet you inside.
- 太悲哀了 - 怎么了
- It's sad. - What's that?
我说 从定义上讲 安全屋
I mean, a safe house, by definition,
就是个临时藏身的地方 没人会称之为家
is a temporary hideout no one calls home,
但至少他们还有椅子
but at least they've got chairs.
你什么意思啊
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是这地方比你家还舒服啊
It means this place is more comfortable than your house.
你还要我道歉多少次啊
How many times do you want me to apologize?
不用道歉了 因为我再也不会
Never. Because I'm never coming
去你家看篮球了
to your house to watch basketball again.
我可是给了你一个坐垫呢
I offered you the bean bag.
我的背都快疼死了我了 那破坐垫
Listen, my back is still killing me-- bean bag!
Howard法警
Deputy Marshal Howard.
我是Callen探员 这位是Hanna探员
Agent Callen. This is Agent Hanna.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
还是头昏眼花的
I'm still pretty light-headed.
我不知道他们怎么在这里搞到了注射筒
I don't know how they got the syringe in here.
没人闯入 窗户和门都是关上的
No one broke in, no windows or doors were left open.
你以前用过这个安全屋吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表