圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
- 谢谢 假日愉快 - 你也是哦
- Thank you, and happy holidays. - You, too.
不好意思
Sorry
接下来的歌♥曲: toys for tots 是美国海军陆战队的一项旨在为孩子们提供玩具的活动
好了么 来咯
Ready? Down. And...
就这样
That's... that's it.
点 收 点 收
Touch, step, touch,
向外
Out, out.
我总是忘了这段动作
I always forget that part.
哦 对不起 太不好意思了
Oh. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
抖肩
Chilly.
踢腿
Kick and a kick.
哇啊
Whoa.
副局长 (⊙o⊙)… 你也知道 呃...
Assistant Director. See, uh,
这让我想起来
you know what this reminds me of? Um,
在杀手精英这部片子里面
when James Caan was, uh, fighting all those bad guys off
James Caan一个人同拐杖单挑一群坏蛋的场景
with a cane in The Killer Elite?
就这样
And they're all, like, puh-puh, pow, pow!
我可知道他用的不是糖果棍
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a candy cane.
呃 其实我们在是要为
Uh, we're actually working
海军陆战队玩具募集活动排练
on a Toys for Tots drive with the Marines.
你也可以来做哦 长官
【原文: 我们也可以和更多志愿者一起来】
And we can do with a few more volunteers, sir.
是么
Yeah.
我觉得你是拒绝了
I'm guessing that's a no.
啊 Beale先生
Aha! Mr. Beale,
Jones女士
and Ms. Jones.
是的
Yes
Montrose那边出事了
There's been an incident in Montrose.
- 我要你们去查一下 - 我们马上做
- I need you to look into it. - We're on it.
很乐意
With pleasure.
要拿这个
Just gonna grab this.
我就说我们应该锁上门
I told you we should have locked the door.
他们都在这里跳舞了
They were in here dancing.
别太老古董 Owen
Don't be an old humbug, Owen.
还有 我可是看过你跳舞的
Besides, I've seen you dance, and
还有就是 你跳舞烂到还不如他们
they can't be worse than you.
我不会跳舞
I don't dance.
搞毛啊 G
Seriously, G?
没花环 没圣诞树 没有大烛台
No wreath, no Christmas tree, no menorah.
茶几啊你
So sad.
悲剧
So sad.
干嘛 就因为我没有全心投入
Why? 'Cause I don't get sucked
这充满商业化气息的假日
into the commercialism of the holidays?
你是懒到连装饰都不做
'Cause you're too lazy to decorate.
那这是什么
Excuse me?
好么 好吧 你才是Martha Stewart
Oh, yeah, you're a regular Martha Stewart.
Martha Stewart: 家政女王
谢谢啊
Thank you.
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
你玩儿我呢吗
Are you freaking kidding me?!
Janvier在监狱里还给你寄贺卡
Janvier sent you a Christmas card from prison?
每年都是 怎么 你没收到
Every year. What, you don't get one?
你能收到的贺卡就还是
The only other card that you received is
一个想干掉你的独臂疯子寄给你的
from a one-armed psychopath who wants to kill you?
那也算贺卡不是
Well, it's the thought that counts.
我的假身份那边可是收到不少
My aliases get lots of cards.
干嘛要把这东西放在我家人的合照旁边
And why is it next to my family?
这就是圣诞精神啊
It's the spirit of the season.
还有 我是说 你也能明白 这贺卡很好玩 是吧
Plus, I mean, you know, it's a funny card. See?
雪人在按♥摩♥浴缸里融化掉
Snowman's melting in the Jacuzzi?
早安 Sam
Morning, Sam.
早安 Joelle
Morning, Joelle.
圣诞节来早了哟
Christmas came early.
这不关我事儿是吧
This is none of my business.
是啊
Nope.
不过 Joelle可是Michelle和我的朋友
But seeing as Joelle is a friend of Michelle and me.
我也肯定是你和Michelle的朋友吧
Mm, pretty sure I'm a friend of you and Michelle.
你当然是 我可不想看到你俩谁受伤
You are, and I don't want to see either one of you get hurt.
你可是说你要和她分手
You said you were breaking up with her.
我是要分手
I am.
我分过 不过我俩在假期里都很空虚寂寞冷 所以...
I did, but we're both gonna be alone for the holidays, and...
你可是要来我家的
You're coming to my place.
- 不一样好么 - 可没人说过
That is not the same. Nothing says
"荣耀归于大地和平 人们愿望得以实现" 这话可不是约炮
【圣诞名句】
"Peace on Earth and goodwill toward men" Like a booty call.
这就是圣诞节啊
Well, 'tis the season.
来看看 这个会让你高兴起来的
Here, this'll cheer you up.
鼻子放在前面 鹿角放在车窗上
Put the nose on the front, antlers on the windows.
让这车变身圣诞驯鹿
Makes your car look like Rudolph.
才怪
The hell it does.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你让我因为装饰房♥间而神伤 而我要打扮你的车
You give me grief over how I decorate my house, but when
让你感受圣诞精神的时候你就萎了
I get you a gift to get you in the holiday spirit...
我才不要把驯鹿角和红鼻头装在车上
I'm not putting reindeer antlers and a Rudolph nose on my car!
这可是圣诞哦
It's Christmas!
这可是蠢哦
It's stupid!
我可警告你 别这么干
I'm warning you-- don't do it.
讲真 你不要把这东西装在我的车上 别啊 G
Seriously, don't put that on my car. Come on, G.
到了班上我就拿掉
It's coming off as soon as we get to work.
你玩大了
You play too much, man.
好吧 这下子
All right, well, now it is
只有一只角看上去才蠢呢
gonna look stupid with just one antler.
不会吧
No.
我该带你去拾垃圾
I should take you in for littering.
这可是洛杉矶最棒的餐馆之一
It's one of the best restaurants in LA,
他家的圣诞大餐
and their Christmas dinner is supposed
赞爆了
to be out of this world.
不是的 我知道你的圣诞习惯
Yeah, no. I know it's your tradition.
我就是说 我们改改不行么
I'm just saying, we start a new tradition.
不是 我知道 我们想请客
No. I know, but we want to do this. This is our treat.
就是 你大老远老了就为了在炉子边上忙成傻♥逼♥
Uh, just, you want to come all this way just to slave
你真的想这么干?
over a stove. Are you sure about that?
好的 好的
Yeah, okay.
好吧
- Okay. - Mm-hmm.
不是 不 也好 好吧
Nope. Nope. It's fine. All right.
晚一点打给你
- I will talk to you later. - Okay.
好的
- Okay. - All right.
- 再见 - 一会打过去
- Bye. - Uh-huh. I'll talk to you soon.
我也爱你 再见 妈妈
I love you, too. Bye, Mama.
我妈坚持要过来做圣诞大餐
My mom is insisting on cooking Christmas dinner.
俺娘坚持要过来做圣诞大餐
My mom is insisting on cooking Christmas dinner.
那...她俩一起做
Hmm. Well, so, they cook it together?
绝不
Not a snowball's
【原文: 地狱里怎么能有雪球】
chance in hell.
我妈和别人合作不了
My mom does not play well with others,
尤其是厨房♥里还那么多刀具
especially in a kitchen where there's sharp objects.
好吧 那我们俩咋办
Okay, so what do we do?
私奔好了
I think we have to elope.
- 啥 - 啥
- What? - What?
不是啦 我是说 逃掉算了
No. I mean, go off
就俩人 一起过假期
alone, and spend the holidays
不是一个人
alone. Not alone.
一起 不是一个人
Together, but alone.
没别人 就你和我
Not other people there. Just you and I.
你在说
So you're suggesting
我俩在圣诞节扔下老妈
that we abandon our mothers on Christmas?
我俩可都是独生子女
Their only children?
是么
Yes?
这主意不坏呢
That's actually not a bad idea.
为什么涉及了家人会让所谓问题都复杂化呢
Why do families have to complicate everything?
省省吧 等到你俩有了孩子
Oh, please. Wait till you're married with kids,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表