but I'm tired and I'm bored
但是我累了倦了
and you have nothing and I have work to do, so, uh...
你一无所获 我还有工作要做 那么
Good night and good luck.
晚安 祝你好运
If you could just, uh,
如果你可以
help me with this. Hello?
可以帮我开一下吗 有人吗
Don't you get it?
你还不知道吗
Don't I get what?
我不知道什么
You're not going anywhere, Deeks.
你哪也不能去 Deeks
I already spoke to Judge Danzette.
我已经跟Danzette法官说过了
Dumbass Danzette? Hmm, yeah, well,
笨蛋Danzette吗 嗯 是的
he agrees you're a flight risk.
他也觉得你有潜逃的风险
You're being denied bail.
你被拒绝保释
Is it me, or it's just
是只有我紧张
a lot of sexual tension in this room?
还是这个房♥间里面充满了性紧张
Keep it up.
继续
Gonna joke your way right into a lethal injection.
你的玩笑正在把你推向死路
Can't be worse than the coffee.
不能比咖啡更糟糕了
I want my phone call.
我想要打电♥话♥
ou clock the guy in the SUV? Mmhmm.
你数过SUV上的人吧 嗯哼
Looks like someone else is keeping an eye on Monica Lee.
看起来好像有别人在盯着Monica Lee
Internal Affairs?
内务部吗
Hopefully Eric can find out.
希望Eric可以查出来
I probably should have come alone.
我应该要一个人来的
Why's that?
为什么这么说
Well, you're intimidating.
你看起来很可怕
Excuse me?
说什么呢
You look like you're here to crash through her door, okay?
你看起来是要冲进她家门的
I look like, you know, the boy next door.
我看起来呢 就像邻家男孩一样
20 years ago, maybe.
20年前还可能是
You're a sullen loner who keeps to himself.
你这个阴郁的独行侠
That's the classic description of every serial killer.
这是每个连环杀手的典型描述
How come I slept on the couch last night
为什么我居然沦落到要睡沙发
but you're the grumpy one?
而你才是那个脾气暴躁的人
Oh, right, you're married.
哦 对了 你结婚了
Keep it up.
继续
What do you two want?
你们俩想干嘛
We're looking for John Quinn, Monica.
Monica我们在找John Quinn
Quinn's in jail.
Quinn在监狱
Is that why you answered the door with a gun in your hand?
所以你一手拿着枪来开门吗
Can we come in? Not without a warrant.
我们可以进去吗 没有搜查令不可以
Now get lost before I call the police or mistakenly
在我打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥或者不小心开枪射中两个小偷之前
shoot you two as prowlers.
快消失吧
Well, she looks good.
她看起来不错
She looks scared.
她看起来很紧张
Like I said, you're intimidating.
我都说了 你看起来很可怕
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's me.
是我
Hi, baby, where are you?
宝贝 你在哪
I'm in lockup. This is my one phone call.
我被关起来了 这个是我唯一能打的电♥话♥
I'm being held without bail
我被禁止保释
cause they think I'm a flight risk.
因为他们觉得我有潜逃的风险
Are you kidding me? That's ridiculous.
你在搞笑吗 太荒谬了
Yeah.
嗯
Okay, listen, did they ask you about John Quinn?
我说 他们有问你跟John Quinn有关的事情吗
Quinn? No, why?
Quinn 没有 为什么
He escaped from prison.
他从监狱逃出来了
No, I'm here, I'm here.
我在这 我还在
Okay, what is going on?
嗯 现在是什么情况
I don't know. I honestly don't know.
我不知道 我真不知道
Okay, well, IA is all over your house right now.
好的 你家里现在都是内务部的警♥察♥
My house?
我家
Yes.
是的
I don't know what the hell they think they're gonna find there.
我不知道他们觉得他们会找到什么东西
I don't know, but they're tearing the place apart.
我不知道 但是他们感觉要把这个地方拆了
All right, well, just keep an eye on 'em,
好的 好好盯着他们
cause I wouldn't put it past 'em to plant some evidence. And please, Kensi,
因为我不能让他们栽赃陷害我 还有拜托 Kensi
whatever you do, do not tell my mother.
不论你要做什么 都不要告诉我妈妈
Is that Martin?
是Martin吗
Oh, you got to be kidding me. Kensi.
不是吧 Kensi
Martin, don't worry, honey,
Martin 不要担心 宝贝
we're gonna get you the best lawyer in the country.
我会帮你请全国最好的律师
Maybe even that Johnnie Cochran.
Johnnie Cochran也可以
et me talk to him. One second.
让我跟他说两句 等一下
Time's up. Get off the phone. I just...
时间到了 挂电♥话♥了 我
I... Just give me two seconds, all right? Just two seconds.
给我两秒钟 好吗 就两秒钟
Also, I need you to check out
还有我需要你帮我查一下
Boyle's old partner, Bruce Steadman.
Boyle之前的搭档 Bruce Steadman
Rumor was these guys were stealing guns, drugs and money
有传言说这些人入室盗窃 偷枪♥支♥ 毒品 和钱
from busts and they were never caught for it. And also,
但是从来没被抓到过 再有
please tell my mom that Johnnie Cochran's been dead for,
告诉我妈妈Johnnie Cochran死了大概有
like, ten years. Hello?
10年了 喂
Wait Martin? Martin, honey, are you okay?
等等 Martin Martin 宝贝 你还好吗
Son of a...
我了个
So no rollover minutes, then?
打电♥话♥的时间不可以累计对吧
He's gone.
他挂了
Thank you for meeting us, Lieutenant.
谢谢你能见我们 警监
Looks like our boy's gotten in trouble yet again.
看起来好像孩子们又有麻烦了啊
Deeks has a knack for that.
Deeks有这种天赋
What can you tell us about Francis Boyle?
你对Francis Boyle有什么了解吗
Well... he was a jackass, through and through.
彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Been on the force forever.
一辈子都在当警♥察♥
He was the kind of cop you found a way to work with
他是那种就算你不喜欢
even if you hated him, because he wasn't going anywhere.
你也得想办法跟他一起干活的人 因为他哪儿也不去
Until he got himself shot.
直到他被杀
Well, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
好人可不会招子弹
You buy this whole hooker theory?
你信这个妓♥女♥理论
I've been a cop a long time; it's hard to prove guilt on a hunch.
我当警♥察♥当了很久了 直觉很难证明他有罪
What about his partner, Steadman?
那他的搭档呢 Steadman
He's got the gambling bug. Heads out for Hollywood Park
他喜欢赌博 他一下班
the second his shift's over, stays until the next one begins.
就出发去好莱坞公园了 要等到下一班之前才会回来
Look, we knew these guys were a toxic team.
我说 我们知道这几个家伙是毒虫
That's why we split 'em up.
所以我们把他们拆开来
But that was like kicking the hornet's nest.
但是就好像踢了蜂窝一样
This is when Deeks partnered up with Boyle.
就是那个时候 Deeks开始和Boyle搭档
And the winner of a brand-new Steadman?
又是谁中了大奖 跟Steadman一组呢
Yeah.
是啊
that was a tough little chick.
是个能吃苦的新人
She lasted six months.
她坚持了六个月
Six months is long enough to figure out
六个月足够找出
Steadman's little side business.
Steadman的小副业了
All right, we'll talk to her, see what she knows.
好的 我们去跟她谈谈 看看她知道什么
Well, not so easy. She only lasted six months
没那么简单 她只坚持了六个月
because she got killed in a drug bust.
是因为她在抓毒的时候被杀了
Same kind she'd been through 20 times before.
她之前抓过20次这种类型的了
That's convenient for Steadman.
真是给Steadman方便啊
Figures out she's onto him and has her killed
发现她在调查自己
before she can report it.
她又在上报之前被杀
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 警监
Thanks, Lieutenant. Good luck, fellas.
谢谢 警监 祝你们好运 同志们
Get this-- Callen and Sam talked to Lieutenant Bates.
看这个 Callen和Sam和Bates警监谈过了
Steadman had a former partner, Christine Riley.
Steadman有一个前任搭档 Christine Riley
Killed in the line of duty.
在任务中身亡
What's up, Beale?
怎么了 Beale
Why do I feel like you've been caught
为什么我觉得你看起来好像因为
cheating at Minecraft?
在"我的世界"游戏里耍诈被抓到一样
I've been looking through Deeks' covers
我一直在看Deeks的卧底资料
to see if we missed anything.
看看是不是有什么地方被我们错过了
Every month one of his aliases, Monte Richards,
每个月他的一个化名 Monte Richards
wires $400 to a woman named Julie Sanders.
都会划400刀给一个叫做Julie Sanders的女的
Huh. Maybe his alias rents a room from her or something.
唔 也许是他用化名跟她租♥房♥♥子还是别的什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表