I got out of there the first chance I had.
我有机会肯定马上就跑
You didn't report any of this to the police?
你为什么不把情况通报给警♥察♥呢
He was the police.
他就是警♥察♥
So was Quinn.
Quinn也一样
I was a 17-year-old hooker with a criminal record.
我是个17岁的有犯罪记录的卖♥♥淫者
So where does Deeks come in?
Deeks又是怎么卷进来的
You tell me.
你问我我问谁
He was always... good to me and the other girls.
他总是 对我和其他姑娘很好
Not in that way.
不是那种方式
He was very kind.
他人很友善
And you were his informant?
你是他的线人吗
He was the one guy and the only cop I could trust.
他是我唯一相信的人 也是唯一信任的警♥察♥
He helped me get back on my feet.
他让我重新振作起来
Still does.
现在还是
Yeah.
是
So if you didn't kill Boyle,
如果你没杀Boyle
who did?
那是谁杀的
Had to have been Quinn.
那一定是Quinn
Do you trust her?
你相信她吗
I don't trust anybody.
我谁都不信
Do you think she's telling the truth?
你觉得她说实话了吗
As an IA investigator, Quinn knew Boyle was dirty,
作为内务部的调查员 Quinn知道Boyle手不干净
and had an ongoing investigation against him.
而且一直在对他进行调查
He must have figured out where they kept the money,
他必须查清他们把偷的钱
drugs, guns and everything else they'd stolen.
毒品 枪♥支♥都放到哪里了
And since Quinn was IA, he could kill Boyle himself
自从Quinn进了内务部 他可以随时随地
without the fear of being found out.
没有任何担忧地杀掉Boyle
Well, it's pretty easy to cover up a murder
是啊 你是首席调查员
you committed when you're the primary investigator.
就能轻松掩盖你杀人的事实
We find Quinn's stash, we find Quinn.
我们找到Quinn的藏身处 就找到他人了
If he hasn't beaten us to it.
前提是他没有先走一步
Deeks, you've got company.
Deeks 有人来了
Not again.
别介啊
Am I disturbing you?
我打扰你了吗
It took you long enough.
过这么久才来啊
You have any idea what being in the clink
你知道身陷囹圄对一个人
does to a man, huh?
意味着什么吗
Alone and desperate, with nothing to hold onto
孤独又绝望 除了监狱的铁栅栏
but the cold steel of the prison bars?
别无依靠
Hmm. It's been two days.
嗯哪 就两天了
Yeah, but time stops in the slammer, Kens.
监狱里是没有时间的 Kens
I'm very sorry. My partner was arrested for murder,
非常抱歉啊 我的搭档涉嫌谋杀被捕
and I have been spending all my time trying to clear his name.
我正在昼夜不停地调查 证明他的清白
Oh, wow. Touche. Well done.
噢 说得好 说得妙
My partner has also been sending money
我的搭档每个月还给一个
to a prostitute every month.
站街的人寄钱
You found Tiffany?
你找到Tiffany了
Yeah. That's not good.
是 大事不好
No, it's not good at all.
是的 非常不好
I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about her.
我不是说我 我是在说那女孩
She was a good person who got stuck
她是个好人 但是被
in a bad spot, and I helped her out.
坏事所困 我帮她找回自我
By hiding a fugitive?
通过藏匿逃犯吗
Kensi, trust me, she didn't kill anybody.
Kensi 相信我 她没杀任何人
Listen, you need to understand, this may not be going away.
听着 你要明白 这事可能不能轻易收场
Don't be a drama queen right now.
现在别演了
If I don't confess, I'm going to County.
如果我不招供 就会被带到县里
You're not going to County, Deeks, and this is gonna be fine.
你不回去那里的Deeks 不会有事的
Okay, but that's what I'm say... Just hold on a second We're gonna figure it out, okay?
好 但是我是想说 你等一下啊 我们会查出来的 好吗
Baby, hold on a second, just...
亲爱的 等等啊
I got to get back. Can you...?
我去去就回来 你能
Guard?
警卫
Boyle and Steadman skim hot weapons and drugs,
Boyle和Steadman私藏了枪♥支♥和毒品
and resell'em for a profit.
然后变卖♥♥以获得利润
Internal Affairs Detective Quinn
内务部调查员Quinn
sees an opportunity
把这看做机会
to rip off the dirty cops he's been investigating.
想要洗劫他正在调查的黑警
Boyle finds out, and it's sayonara, Boyle.
结果Boyle发现了 于是就成了 永别了 Boyle
Before Quinn can make a getaway,
Quinn逃走之前
we bust him for working with the arms dealer.
我们发现他和军♥火♥商合作
This isn't working, Hetty.
这样没用的 Hetty
This is not working.
没用的
You have us chasing hunches and dead ends
当Deeks还在监狱里 内务部把谋杀罪安到Deeks头上的时候
while Deeks is in a jail, and IA pins a murder on him.
你还让我们去追随直觉和那些死胡同
Everything we're doing has purpose.
我们做得所有事都是有目的的
But it's not working, Hetty. It is not enough.
但这不起作用 Hetty 这还不够
We know Deeks isn't guilty.
我们知道Deeks是无罪的
What is this Machiavellian plan you're working on?
你的权谋之术进行到哪一步了呢
I understand your frustration, Agent Blye.
我明白你的失望 Blye探员
I am not frustrated, Hetty. I am pissed!
我不是失望 Hetty 我是愤怒
They're sending Deeks to county jail
如果Deeks不坦白
if he doesn't confess.
他们会送他去郡监狱的
Do you have any idea what'll happen
你知道Deeks和被他抓捕的帮派成员
to Deeks in county jail with gang members
和罪犯们在郡监狱里碰面时
and criminals that he helped put away as a cop?
他们会怎么对Deeks吗
Or is this just part of your master plan maybe?
又或者这就是你卓越计划的一部分
Kensi... You... you owe me, Hetty.
Kensi 你 你欠我的 Hetty
You said you were in my debt once.
你说过你欠我一次
I'm calling in that marker now.
我现在就要回报
Get Deeks out.
把Deeks弄出来
I don't care how you do it.
我不在乎你怎么做到它
Go home and take a shower,
回家 洗个澡
try and eat something,
试着吃点东西
and try and get some sleep.
再试着睡一觉
Mrs. Deeks.
Deeks夫人
I was in the neighborhood.
我就在附近
With a casserole?
带着一份炖菜
Boy.
天
Two parents in the same line of work.
父母两个做同样的工作
Boy, that's gonna be tough.
天 会很棘手的
No. Yes. Yeah, we're not really, um...
不 是的 耶 我们不算是 嗯
I mean, we are, but just not for the...
我是说 我们算是 但不是那种
Ever think about bringing the trash can closer to this room?
有曾经想过把垃圾桶放得离这个房♥间近点吗
Okay, Mrs. Deeks, please.
好的 Deeks夫人 请
Why don't you just tell me why you're here?
不如你直接告诉我你为什么来这儿
I let a terrible thing happen to him once.
我曾经使他经历了一件很糟糕的事情
I've seen the way he looks at you, Kensi.
我看过他是怎么看你的 Kensi
He trusts you.
他信任你
Don't let him down like I did.
别像我一样让他失望
I'm trying as hard as hell not to.
我正竭尽全力
You promise me
你向我保证
you'll do everything you can to get him out of there.
你会不遗余力地把他带出监狱
I promise.
我保证
Cross your heart and hope to Blye?
你发誓 不然就是小狗
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?
有其母必有其子 不是吗
I've been sitting on that one for weeks.
我等着抛这个梗都等到地老天荒了
I can't protect you if you leave this room without a confession.
如果你不坦白就离开这个房♥间的话 我无法保护你
You really don't care who killed Boyle, do you?
你真得不在乎是谁杀了Boyle 不是吗
We both know you killed Boyle.
我俩心知肚明 是你杀得Boyle
I'm just trying to make the best of a crappy situation.
我只是在尽力挽救这个糟糕的局面
Hmm.
嗯
Okay.
好的
I'll confess to...
我会认下
self-defense manslaughter.
正当防卫的
He was a police officer.
他是个警♥察♥
So am I, and you can't prove malice.
我也是 你无法证明是有预谋的
Detective Whiting?
Whiting警员
I'm in the middle of an interrogation.
我正在审讯中
Sorry. The commissioner's office is on the phone.
抱歉 署长办公室打来电♥话♥
Says it's urgent.
说很紧急
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表