I'm hearing it.
人♥权♥委员会
The Human Rights Commission
已经开始了对Baral医生的调查
has opened an investigation into Dr. Baral.
他被指控让年轻女性违背伦理及医学安全
It seems he's accused of impregnating very young women
在非正常足月的情况下
with many more embryos than is ethical
强迫她们怀多胎
or safe for the girls to carry to full term.
而且 印度中♥央♥调查局另外指控Baral
And the Indian Central Bureau of Investigation also has a case
把新生儿卖♥♥到黑市
against Dr. Baral, for selling babies on the black market.
所以他在代♥孕♥母亲体内植入多个受精卵
So he impregnates young women with multiple eggs,
最后生下来
they carry to term...
接着他只给父母其中一个孩子
And he gives the parents one of the children.
然后这个混♥蛋♥把另外的孩子们卖♥♥到黑市
And then the son of a bitch sells the rest on the black market.
他可能卖♥♥给想要孩子的父母
He could be selling to other couples who want babies.
或者是童工
Use for child labor.
还有让他们长大之后来美国当人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
Or he raises them to be human bombs in the United States.
咱们有多大概率确认
How certain are we about this?
两个孩子之间有血缘么
About the boys being related?
我是说 根据照片 我赌有血缘
I mean, based on the photos, I'd put money on it.
法医正在把炸♥弹♥残片上提取的DNA发给FBI的犯罪学实验室
M.E. Is sending DNA from the bomb blast to the FBI crime lab.
Zahavi家也送来了他们儿子的DNA
The Zahavis also sent their son's DNA,
现在正在分♥析♥
and it's being processed now.
多久能拿到结果
And how long till we get the results?
已经没时间等了 Callen探员
You don't have time to wait, Agent Callen.
希望分♥析♥结果如我们所愿吧
Proceed as if we're right on this, for your own sake.
Nadir 我请你听我说
Nadir, I need you to listen to me.
你没有被抛弃 你的父母没有扔下你
You were not abandoned. Your parents did not give you up.
你半分都不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
实际上 我知道
Well, actually, I do.
我让我们的人查了你的背景
I have my people looking into your background.
我知道你的父母是谁
I know who your parents are.
他们根本不在乎我和我弟弟
They didn't care about me and my brother,
所以我也不关心他们
so I don't care about them.
Nadir 事情没有那么简单
Nadir, it's much more complicated than that.
他们把我们遗弃在路上 不管死活
They left us on the street to die.
哪有什么复杂的
What's complicated about that?
事实不是这样的...
That is not true, you...
你的父母不知道你出生了
Your mom and dad didn't know you were born.
一个母亲怎么可能生了孩子自己却不知道呢
How can a mother give birth and not know about her son?
你母亲没法生孩子
Your mom was not able to carry a baby,
但是你的父母非常想要孩子
but your mom and dad really wanted children.
所以他们的DNA被植入了另一个女人的身体里
So your mom and dad's DNA was put into another woman,
她生下了你和你弟弟
and she gave birth to you and your brother.
什么是DNA
What's DNA?
Callen 这个孩子是在与世隔绝的环境中长大的
Callen, this kid was raised in isolation.
他不可能知道这是什么的
He has no reference for any of this.
告诉我 为什么我不能把我的拇指从手♥机♥上拿开
Tell me now, why I shouldn't take my thumb off this phone.
Nadir 听我说 好嘛
Nadir, just hear me out, okay?
我们遇到了点麻烦
We got a problem.
这个手♥机♥是个松发开关
The cell phone is a dead man' switch,
一旦电池没电了 炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
and as soon as the battery runs down, the bomb goes off.
我这儿需要点帮助
I'm going to need some help down here.
好的 坚持住
Okay, hold tight.
Kensi 帮我接通他的父母
Kensi, get me the parents.
所以 没有任何确凿的证据证明Baral博士
So there is nothing concrete
Baral博士对此事负责
that says Dr. Baral actually did this?
没有 Zahavi夫人 但你看过照片
No, Mrs. Zahavi, but you saw the pictures.
世界上长得像的人多了去了
There are a lot of people in this world who look alike.
这事关几位探员的性命啊
There are agents' lives on the line here.
我们愿意全力相助
We'll do whatever we can,
不过我们绝对不会让自己的儿子卷进这件事
but at this point, we're not getting our son involved.
他都不知道自己是代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥生出来的
He doesn't even know he was born from a surrogate.
听着 这事儿一旦开始就没有回头路了
Um, listen, there's no halfway on this.
你得确保他相信你们是他的父母
You have to make sure he believes you're his parents.
我们明白
We understand.
设备来了
It's coming down.
他们是谁
Who's that?
这是我的同事
That is my partner
和我朋友
and my friend.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你可能不能明白我刚刚跟你说的
You might not understand what I've been telling you,
所以我想让你跟某些人谈谈 Eric 可以了吗
so there's somebody I want you to talk to. Eric, we good?
开始了
You're on.
Nadir
Nadir,
我想让你见见你的父母
I want you to meet your parents.
你好 Nadir
Hello, Nadir.
我是David 你的生父
I'm David. I am your biological father.
我是你的妈妈
And I am your mother.
求你了 让他帮你脱了那件背心吧
Please let the men take that vest off you.
证明给我看
Prove it.
我们正在做测试比对
We're running a test now,
- 但是我们相信你是 - 相信
- but we do believe that you are... - Believe?
相信什么
Believe what?
你是我们的儿子
That you are our son.
你们怎么知道
How do you know?
因为
Because...
你还有另一个兄弟
you have another brother.
双胞胎 呃好像实际是三胞胎
A twin. Or a-a triplet, I guess.
让我看看他
Let me see him.
他在哪儿 他为什么不跟我说话
Where is he? Why doesn't he talk to me?
呃
Uh...
我不想这么做
I don't want to do that.
这一切对他来说太难接受了
It's-it's a lot for him to understand.
难道对于我来说就可以接受了吗
But for me it's okay?
不 并不是 但是你现在的处境不妙
No, it's not, but you're in a bad situation.
我在努力想帮助你
I'm trying to help.
DNA结果出来了
The DNA results are back.
Callen DNA测试结果到了
Callen, DNA tests are in.
已经确认他们是兄弟了
It's confirmed. They're brothers.
David Rachel 我们得到结果了
David, Rachel, we have the results.
Nadir是你们的儿子
Nadir is your son.
- 你们确定吗 - 百分之百确定
- You're sure? - 100%.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
Nadir 你是我们的儿子
Nadir, you are our son.
让他们把你背心脱掉吧
Please let them take that vest off of you.
求求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
我不相信你们
I don't believe you.
你们说测试结果出来了
Y-You say a test came back.
我怎么知道这个结果能证明什么
How do I know that means anything?
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
但我们可以给你看结果
But we can show you the-the results.
这个测试 它 它比较了你的
The-the test, it-it compares your...
都是你们编的话
It's just words.
他们不见了 他们去哪儿了
They're gone. Where did they go?
David Rachel
David? Rachel?
人呢
Guys?
Zahavi先生
Mr. Zahavi.
额 同志们 我不知道发生了什么
Uh, guys, I don't know what happened.
Nadir
Nadir,
我想让你见见你的兄弟
I want you to meet your brother.
他叫Tomar
His name is Tomar.
你是我的兄弟
You're my brother.
你也是我的
And you are mine.
是真的
It's true.
是的 是真的
Yes, it is.
我向你保证 我们没有抛弃你 我们永远不会抛弃你
I promise you, we didn't abandon you. We will never abandon you.
快 帮我把这个背心拆了
Please, take this off me. Please.
Sam
Sam,
让拆弹人员下来吧
get the bomb techs down here now.
好 我们需要的东西都到了
That's good. That's all we need.
来 站在砖块上
Here you go. Step up on the blocks.
不妙
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表