我被流浪汉袭击了
I'm being attacked by a homeless man!
- 我抓到他了 - 别让他跑了
- I got him! - Don't let him escape.
也别让他被打死
And don't let him get killed.
二选一怎么样
How about one out of two?
在美国 每个人都有枪的吗
Does everyone in America own a gun or something?
躲好
Stay down!
你知道吗 我受够了
You know what? I had enough of this.
掩护我
Cover me.
我能用这个帮咱俩一下
I can use some help here.
想我了
Miss me?
耶 能帮我个忙吗
Yeah. Can you do me a favor,
站起来 告诉我有几个人
stand up, tell me how many guys there are?
用不着 至少有两个
I don't have to-- there are at least two.
两个
Two?
拜托别让他们杀了我
Please don't let them kill me.
闭嘴
Shut up!
- 你那是在做什么 - 什么?
- What is that thing you do? - What?
弄你的头发 这算是紧张还是什么的
With your hair-- it's, like, a nervous tic or something.
你在说什么 我看不见 头发挡住眼睛了
What are you talking about? I can't see-- I got hair in my eyes.
- 剪头发去 - 他说得没错
- Get a haircut! - He's right.
你应该去Supercuts剪 剪出些层次
You should go to Supercuts. You need to get some layers.
- 你丫闭嘴! - 好吧
- Shut up! - Shut up! - Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
联邦探员 立刻放下武器
Federal agents! Drop it, now!
快 扔掉武器
Go. Drop the weapon!
跪下 趴到地上 脸朝下
On your knees. Get down on the ground, facedown!
趴下
Facedown!
我真吓尿了
I think I just peed.
刚挺有意思的
Well, that was fun.
洛杉矶的平凡一天 亲
Just another day in L.A., baby.
如果你要是想吃枪子
If you're gonna get shot it,
不妨在死在和煦的阳光里
you might as well do it in the sunshine.
你们就像我的私人特工队
You guys are like having my own A-Team.
Hannibal Murdock Face
Hannibal, Murdock, Face...
接着说 小心被我爆头
Say it and I'll shoot you in the face.
我同情那些傻瓜
I pity the fool!
嘿
Hey.
啊 梆 梆 性感时间
Ah, bang, bang, sexy time.
别逼逼
Put a sock in it.
你们还好不
You guys okay?
- 好着呢 - 我能说话么
- We're solid. - Could I say something?
- 不行 - 闭嘴
- No! - Shut up!
我还是要说 反正我现在在美国
I'm gonna say it anyway, because I live in America.
如果你们还愿意放我走
I'll give you guys a half a million apiece
我会给你们每人50万 明白吗
if you guys would still let me go, okay?
- 我话放这里了 - 都结束了 霹雳游侠
- I'm just throwing it out there. It's over, Knight Rider.
我心脏病发了 快打911
I'm having a heart attack! Call 911!
我不会说慌 我们来 我们见 我们抓了人
Well, I'm not gonna lie-- we came, we saw, we captured.
然后你们几乎把酒店拆了
And you practically destroyed the hotel.
没有市民伤亡
No civilian casualties.
你们是运气好
You're lucky.
所以Rio在哪里
So where's Rio?
监狱押送车上
Prisoner transport van.
我们会护送他们到门口的
We're going to escort them back to the gate.
啊 真贴心 但真得没必要
Ah, that's nice, but not really necessary.
我们会护送你们到门口的
We're going to escort you back to the gate.
他们会护送我们到门口的
They're going to escort us back to the gate.
好的
Good.
感谢你们的帮助
Thank you for your help.
我们的荣幸
Our pleasure.
也没那么荣幸
Wouldn't go that far.
抱一下
Give me a hug.
任何时候你厌倦了华盛顿 就来投奔我们
Come back to us anytime you get tired of Washington.
我可能真会来
I just might do that.
Deeks
Deeks.
哦 好 好样的
Oh, nice. Well played.
Mr. Dinozzo
Mr. DiNozzo,
在你走以前
before you go,
Gibbs给你打过电♥话♥
you had a call from Gibbs.
哦
Oh.
很显然 他
Apparently, he's been
联♥系♥你有困难
having difficulty reaching you.
对 额 我们 因为我们 额
Yeah. Well, we... 'cause we, uh,
有一场枪战嘛
there was a gun battle,
还有 嗯
and, um...
他说什么了
What did he say?
他说我应该传个信儿给你
He said I should give you a message.
啊
Ah.
- 好 - 过来
- Okay. - Come.
- 哦 - 嗷
- Oh! - Ow.
哦
Ooh.
那下算Gibbs的
That's from Gibbs.
现在 赶紧走
Now get out of my town.
Joelle:Sam给G介绍的女朋友
Kensi的意思:穿这个有点变♥态♥
经查黄色连体装是李小龙在《死亡游戏》中的服装
美国电影《活宝三人组》
英国电影《冬狮》
乌玛瑟曼
Lost Boys:美国喜剧《捉鬼小精灵》
two Coreys特指前面提到的电影里的两个人物
均为政♥治♥左翼人士和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嫌疑人
看官请自行百度 萌萌哒
Califur:知名兽聚大会
Sparky:兽聚角色 一头狼
以上均为兽聚角色 有兴趣自行百度
Ratchaburi 泰国地名
印度地名
1982年美剧
Alec Baldwin:美国演员
都是电影天龙特工队The A Team中的人物
模仿天龙特攻队中人物Faceman的台词
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表