but I want you to focus on finding Pena.
最好在古巴人知道他失踪之前
Preferably before the Cubans realize he's missing.
Anna和Pena不是唯二消失了的人
Well, Anna and Pena aren't the only ones missing.
我去处理Hetty那边
I'll deal with Hetty.
你去找Pena
You find Pena.
嘿
Hey.
所以
So...
Eric找到了Anna在距离安全屋
Eric found security footage of
几个街区以外用一辆本♥田♥思域
Anna picking up Pena in a Honda Civic
接走Pena的监控录像
a few blocks from the safe house.
你还在追踪他们吗
So you're still tracking 'em?
没有 我们在他们上高速之后就跟丢了
No, we lost 'em on the freeway.
好吧 继续跟司法部这边的线索
All right, follow up with that lead from the DOJ.
和几年前Pena渗透进去的反卡斯特罗组织
Talk to that anti-Castro group
- 谈谈 - Agency Five
- that Pena infiltrated a few years ago. - Agency Five.
我在想 如果Pena不是间谍
You know, I was thinking-- what if Pena's not a spy,
如果他只是投诚了呢
what if he joined them to switch sides?
这就能解释他为什么不想
Could explain why he didn't want to go through
被交换回去了
with the prisoner exchange.
或者Agency Five只是一个他还没结束的任务
Or Agency Five could be unfinished business for him.
不管怎样 Anna是怎么扯进来的
Regardless, how does Anna fit into this?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我和Sam要去
But Sam and I are about to pay
拜访一个可能知道内情的人
someone a visit who might.
- 好 - 知道了
- All right. - Got it.
啊
Aah!
太棒了 太棒了
Too good! Too good.
再来一次 可能会更有趣一点儿
One more time. Maybe make it a little more interesting.
帮帮忙
Put some skin in it.
不可思议 他就连在网球场上都要骗人
Unbelievable. He even hustles guys on the tennis court.
这本该是绅士的运动 Arkady
Supposed to be a gentlemen's game, Arkady.
我把这个由信托基金的自大混♥蛋♥拿下了
I've got this smug trust fund bastard by the balls.
用我受伤的这只胳膊
Even with my busted arm.
他觉得我是个弱鸡
He thinks I am weak.
蠢蛋 如果你们坏了我的好事 我就整死你俩
Idiot. If you two mess this up for me, I'll kill you.
啊 不会真弄死你的
Ah, I won't kill you.
告诉他你得冰敷一下你的膝盖
Tell him you have to ice your knee.
我们得和你谈谈
We need to talk to you.
我得冰敷一下膝盖
I have to ice my knee.
好
Uh-huh.
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
我准备在今天结束之前
I'm going to squeeze $4,000 out of this guy
从那个家伙手里弄到四千刀
before the day is done.
你这么需要钱
You need the money that bad?
不是
No.
但是得有人教他尊敬长辈
But he needs to be taught to respect his elders.
我能帮到你们什么
So what can I do for you?
Anna在哪儿
Where is Anna?
Anna
Anna...
我怎么知道她在哪儿
How am I supposed to know what she does?
你觉得她会写在日记上
You think she writes in diary,
然后拿到我家里来让我给她检查语法吗
brings it to my house so I can check grammar?
你不知道她来洛杉矶了吗
You didn't know that she's in Los Angeles?
不知道
No!
我发誓从我们离开
I swear I haven't seen her
俄♥罗♥斯♥之后就再也没见到她了
since we got out of Russia together.
一想起那个监狱我还会打寒战呢
Oh, and I am still so cold from that prison.
真是太
It was just...
你一次都没见到过她
You haven't seen Anna at all?
仔细想想的话 在伦敦是有那么一次
Come to think of it, there was that one time in London.
嗯
Uh...
还有温哥华
Oh, and Vancouver.
温哥华是个美丽的城市
Vancouver is beautiful city.
只是还没人认识到
Very underappreciated.
你一个月之内见到她那么多次
You've seen her that many times in the a month?
我们一直有联♥系♥ 想要弥补以前错过的时光
We are bonding. Making up for lost time.
有联♥系♥ 但是她都没提过
Bonding, but she didn't mention she's
她要来你住的城市吗
visiting the city you live in?
没有
No.
她惹上麻烦了吗 你们可以告诉我的
Is she in trouble? You can tell me.
我们也想弄清楚
That's what we're trying to figure that out.
如果你见到了Anna
If you see Anna...
我会第一时间告诉你们
You will be first to know.
我没开玩笑
Look, I'm not kidding.
我喜欢你们
I love you guys.
你是我的英雄 我的
You are my heroes. My shining
穿着闪亮盔甲的白色骑士
white knight in shining armor.
Agency Five的这个反♥共♥产主义的
So, the anticommunist leader
领导者是个牙医
of Agency Five is a dentist. Wow.
这里面一定有个有趣的故事
I bet there's an interesting story there.
是啊 我其实并不在乎 因为我
Yeah, I don't really, um, care, because I...
啊 我一点也不喜欢牙医
Aah! ...don't like dentists at all.
那是因为你是个反牙医者
That's 'cause you're an anti-dentite.
相反 我喜欢我的牙医
I, in contrast, love my dentist.
医保允许的情况下 我会尽量多去
I go as much as my insurance will allow.
没人喜欢牙医
Nobody likes the dentist.
即使是孩子的时候我都不介意去
Didn't even mind going as a kid.
净扯淡吧
That's because of the gas.
不 不是扯淡
No, not the gas.
但Brantley医生是城里最性感的牙科保健员
But Dr. Brantley have the hottest hygienist in town.
Debbie 甜美的Debbie
Debbie. Sweet, sweet Debbie.
怪不得了
And there it is.
- 你好 - Ben Walker医生
- Hello. - Dr. Ben Walker.
谢谢你能和我们见面
Thank you for meeting with us.
我是特别探员Kensi Blye
I am Special Agent Kensi Blye.
这位是我的搭档Marty Deeks
This is my partner Marty Deeks.
哇哦
Wow.
两位的到来令我非常激动
I'm so thrilled to have you both here.
我们在这里所做的工作对于未来
Uh, the work that we're doing here is so important
非常重要 你们大老远过来一趟
to the future, and it means so much to me
对我而言意义重大
that you've come all this way to...
澄清一下 我们不是来这里洗牙的
To clarify, we're not here for a cleaning.
哦 当然不是
Oh, of course not.
不 口香糖和牙斑什么的
No, the gum and plaque stuff--
那些都是为了付账单
that's just to pay the bills.
你们对Agency Five感兴趣
You're interested in Agency Five.
是的 不过与组织本身相比
Yeah, not so much the organization
我们对某位前成员更感兴趣
as much as a former member.
Ricardo Pena 你记得他吗
Ricardo Pena? Do you remember him?
这个名字没什么印象
Name doesn't ring a bell.
他是古巴人
He's Cuban.
大约三年前加入组织
Joined the organization about three years ago,
在他入狱之前
before he went off to prison.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
是的 有几次会面他来过
Yeah, he showed up to a few meetings.
晚来 早走
Came late, left early.
坐在后排 从不说话
Sat in the back, but never talked.
不好意思 他从未给你或其他成员
I'm sorry, he never caused any trouble
惹过任何麻烦吗
for you or the other members?
没 没
No, no.
没有 他完全是无害的
No, he was completely harmless.
你和司法部可不是这么说的
Well, that's not what you told the DOJ.
司法部
DOJ?
我一生中从未和司法部的人说过话
I-I've never spoken to anybody from the DOJ in my life.
肯定没说过这个人
Most certainly not about this guy.
没有 说实话 我以为他来参加集♥会♥
No, honestly, I-I thought he just came to the meetings
是为了免费的咖啡和甜甜圈
for free coffee and doughnuts.
怎么了
What?
话谈得不错
Good talk.
- 之前那段 - 哦 好吧
- Before. - Oh. Okay.
不错
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表