Excuse me.
抱歉
Special Agent? - Yeah.
特别探员 是的
you are a big girl-- you can make your own choices.
你已经是个大女孩了 你能自己作抉择了
If you choose not to cooperate with the Tribunal, that's fine.
如果你选择不和国际法庭合作 没关系
That's your life; I respect that.
那是你的生活 我尊重
I also understand how important
我同样也理解 今天的拍照
this photo shoot is to you today.
对你来说有多重要
But we've just confirmed that there
但是我们刚刚确认了
are men out there who wish you harm.
外面有人想要伤害你
So you have another choice to make.
所以你要再做一个选择了
You could allow my people
你可以允许我的手下
to remain and be your protection.
留在这里保护你
Or... I could cancel the photo shoot
或者 我可以取消拍摄
the photo shoot and drag you along against your will.
然后违背你的意愿把你带走
the first one.
我选第一个
Oh, that's such a good choice; best choice.
哦 这真是个好选择 最好的选择
Just to clarify,
先说清楚
I am directing the shoot today.
今天我来指导拍摄
So let's get you into wardrobe.
所以快去换衣服吧
Okay.
好的
Chop-chop, people!
快点儿
We're on a clock!
我们要开始了
Come.
来吧
Come... with...me.
和我一起
That just happen? - Mm-hmm.
刚刚是认真的吗 是的
You want to talk about it? - No.
你想谈谈吗 不想
No need. Okay. All right.
没必要 好吧 好吧
Kensi and Deeks
Kensi和Deeks绝不会
wouldn't have left Catalina's place open like this.
让Catalina的家这样开着大门就离开
G, the entry door's open as well.
G 大门也开着
Federal agents! Drop the bucket!
联邦探员 放下桶
Eric, quick, Catalina's house--
Eric 快查查
does she have a cleaning service?
Catalina有给自己家请清洁工吗
yeah-- River Road Cleaning,
有 River Road清洁公♥司♥
every Monday.
每周一
All right, running her name through employment records.
好 在员工记录里查她的名字
Gotcha. I'm sending you a photo as well.
好的 我也给你发了一张照片
Confirmed.
确认
Sonia Gonzalez is an employee of River Road Cleaning.
Sonia Gonzalez是River Road清洁公♥司♥的员工
It'll be a moment on the photo, though.
照片的话还要等一下
Lo siento.
我很抱歉
What are we gonna do with her?
我们要拿她怎么办
If Victor Cruz shows up, she'll be safer inside with us.
如果Victor Cruz出现 她跟我们待在一块更安全些
this woman is not Sonia Gonzalez.
这个女人不是Sonia Gonzalez
Eric say that again?
Eric 再说一遍
I knew I smelled gasoline.
我就知道我闻到汽油味了
She was sent here to torch this place.
她是被派来烧了这个地方的
Guys, did you hear me? She is not a real cleaning woman.
兄弟们 你们听见了吗 她不是那个真的清洁工
Thanks, Eric.
谢了 Eric
Good to know.
知道啦
This is so good, Catalina!
太棒了 Catalina
It's just wonderful.
简直棒
Now that you've built your masterpiece,
既然你已经完成了你的杰作
I want you to imagine destroying it!
我要让你想像你在摧毁它
Yes!
没错
I guess it's true what they say:
我觉得他们说的是对的
You catch more flies with Hetty.
Hetty出马 万事易成
She's betting the show of respect will make Catalina
她打赌 尊敬能让Catalina
more inclined to cooperate with the Tribunal.
在法庭上更加配合
I call that being a force, not a face.
我觉得这叫"金玉其中 更胜金玉其外"
Shut up Oh really
闭嘴 呵呵不要
Where did you even hear that, for God's sakes?
你从哪儿听来的 我的老天
I-I don't remember.
我不记得了
You don't remember? Mm.
你不记得了 嗯
Oh, I remember.
我可记得
You read it off your bottle of face wash.
你从你洗面奶的瓶子上看来的
Yeah, that's right, princess.
对 就是这样 小公举
You gave career advice from soap.
你居然给了人一条从肥皂上看来的职业建议
Okay, it was very good advice, Is it? and plus
这可是个好建议啊 难道不是吗 再说
how do you even know that?
你怎么知道这个的
Have you been using my face soap, again? Hmm?
你又在用我的洗面奶了 啊
Well, Monty has very sensitive skin.
这个 Monty的皮肤很敏感的
Oh, does he? Yeah, he does.
哦是吗 是的呀
You got a visitor at your nine o'clock.
在你9点方向有可疑人物
He's definitely checking her out.
他绝对是在打量她
Federal agents! On your knees! Now!
联邦探员 跪下 快点
Hands up where we can see them.
把手举到我们能看的地方
I'm just here to see Catalina.
我只是来这看看Catalina
What are you doing!
你们在干什么
You know this guy?
你认识他吗
That's Gabriel! My boyfriend!
这是Gabriel 我男友
Mm-hmm. Right.
好的
Thanks, Eric.
谢了 Eric
LAPD found the real maid a couple blocks away tied up.
洛杉矶警方找到了真的清洁工 被绑在几个街区外
She was unharmed.
她没事
Eric's got nothing on this one.
这个人Eric什么都没查到
She must have been living here illegally.
她一定是非法居留美国的
She's a loyal soldier.
她是个忠诚的士兵
She didn't say a word.
她一言不发
This Silva guy's getting on my nerves.
这个Silva弄得我好烦躁
I want to put him away. I agree, Agent Hanna,
我想除掉他 我同意 Hanna探员
but that just got more difficult.
但是这事变得更难了
Catalina Diaz is not la ni?A Que vivio.
Catalina Diaz不是La Nina Que Vivio
Her DNA doesn't match
她的DNA和
any of the victims from the Posta massacre.
Posta屠♥杀♥中的任何一位受害者的都不匹配
How do you know? She never agreed to give a sample.
你怎么知道 她从没同意要提供样本
No. But I took one.
是没同意 但是我拿到了
The water bottle.
那个水瓶
When'd you swipe that?
你什么时候顺了它的
A magician never reveals his secrets.
魔术师从不揭穿自己的秘密
I was wrong. I'm sorry.
我错了 对不起
I've wasted everybody's time and...
我浪费了每个人的时间
put innocent lives in danger.
让无辜的人受到危险
The general's hit squad still thinks
将军的暗♥杀♥小组仍然认为
that Catalina's their target.
Catalina是他们的目标
Have Blye bring that girl in.
让Blye把那个女孩带来
All right, you got it.
好的 我明白了
We're bringing her in. She in there with Gabriel?
我们得把她带回去 她还在那跟Gabriel一块吗
Yeah, but you may be interrupting something.
是啊 但你可能会打断什么事吧
Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you? Little bit.
是啊 你不是好这口吗 有点吧
Catalina! Let's go!
Catalina我们得走了
Catalina, open the door.
Catalina开门
Just go. Go. Go.
走 进去 进去
Damn it.
该死
That's not good.
这下糟了
You lost her?
你们跟丢她了
We did not lose her; she took off. Well, maybe not.
我们没跟丢她 她自己逃了 或许也不是
Maybe the boyfriend was bought off by Silva.
也许男友被Silva收买♥♥了
Yeah, how did we not know about the boyfriend?
关于这个男友我们有什么不清楚的吗
Because Gabriel's not her boyfriend.
因为Gabriel不是她的男友
At least I hope he's not her boyfriend.
至少我不希望他是她男友
What, you got a crush, Beale? No.
怎么 你看上她了 Beale 没有
I mean because he's actually
我是说他事实上是
her younger brother.
她弟弟
Yeah, and Kensi's my twin sister. Ew.
是啊 Kensi还是我双胞胎妹妹呢 呵呵
Yeah, exactly. Why would someone lie about that?
对呀 为什么有人会为这种事撒谎
And it wasn't too hard to find.
而且这不难被发现
Once I did a background on Gabriel
我对Gabriel做了些背景调查
I discovered that both he and Catalina
我发现他和Catalina都于1998年5月
were adopted from Peru in May 1998 by the same parents.
从秘鲁被同一对父母收养
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表