赶快开门 冰人
Just open the door, Iceman.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
举起手来
Hands over your head!
谢天谢地你们来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
- Cory Sung - 是的
- Cory Sung? - Yeah.
别动 手就那么举着
Don't move. Keep your hands right there.
那些人 他们 他们到这儿来
These guys, they they came here.
试图伤害我 但是他们听到你们来了之后就走了
They tried to hurt me, but they took off when they heard you guys.
现在就你一个人
You're here alone right now?
是的
Yeah.
我们要扣留你
We're gonna take you into custody.
保护你
We're gonna protect you from them.
好的
Okay.
Eric 你看到那辆SUV了吗
Eric, you got eyes on that SUV yet?
我们在查看这片区域的所有摄像头
We're running all the cameras in the area,
但是目前为止 我们跟丢了
but as of now, we lost them.
- 好吧 继续 - 知道了 Sam
- All right, stay on it. - Copy that, Sam.
你们还好吗
You guys good?
嗯 还好
Yeah, we're good.
所以Han Choi是毒药哈
So, Han Choi was the poison pill, huh?
是的
Yeah.
这真是个好计划
That's a nice little plan.
把他送到原来的那帮间谍中间
Send him in with the original group of spies.
如果有什么差错 他就能洗白
Anything goes wrong, he's here to clean up.
他的女朋友还说什么了吗
Get anything more out of his girlfriend?
没有 Clementine不怎么能帮上忙 也不是用得上的目击证人
No, no. Clementine isn't exactly the most helpful, or useful, witness.
也不是最聪明的
Or perhaps the brightest.
不过她还是挺确定
Although, she is pretty convinced
Choi和Kensi有奸♥情♥
that Choi and Kensi over here are having an affair.
就连我都有点怀疑了
Even I'm getting a little suspicious.
你们从你们搞定的枪手那里得到什么了吗
So, uh, you guys get anything from the shooters you took out?
没有 什么都没
No. They were clean.
等一下
Hold on a second.
Aaron Kim是名单上的最后一个名字
Aaron Kim was the last name on that list,
今天早上他们搞定了他
and they took care of him this morning.
但是Choi和他的同伙还在城里
But Choi and his men are still in town.
- 他们有一个新目标 - Jennifer Kim.
- They have a new mark. - Jennifer Kim.
Choi一定知道她要回洛杉矶了 但是
Choi must know that she's coming back to L.A. But...
她和Granger还有一个小时就落地了
Granger's only in the air with her for another hour.
我们得在飞机落地之前找到那些枪手
We have to find those shooters before that plane lands.
是的
Yep.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 Henrietta
Thanks, Henrietta.
直到刚刚 我们一直认为Han Choi是下一个目标
Up until this moment, we thought Han Choi was the next target.
已经有两名探员去逮捕他了 但是Choi不是目标
Two agents have just gone to apprehend him. But Choi's not a target.
反而是在领导这次行动 想要把Hobbs名单上的所有人都除掉
He's running the operationto take out everyone on The Hobbs List.
他要怎么做呢
And where does he stand with that?
名单上的人要么死了 要么被抓起来了
Everyone on the list is either dead or in custody.
如果他转入地下 你们永远也抓不到他
Well, if he goes under, you'll never catch him.
但是你们有一个优势
But you have one thing working in your favor.
是什么
What's that?
他在杀了我之前不会转入地下的
He won't go under until he's killed me.
好吧 我有那辆SUV进入
All right, so I've got footage of the SUV
商场停车场的的录像 但是它没有离开过
entering this mall parking structure, but it hasn't exited.
他们现在可能开任何一辆车了
They could be driving anything by now.
好吧
Ugh, all right.
我要再检查一遍录像里所有离开停车场的司机
I'm gonna review footage of drivers exiting the structure.
- 听起来是个计划 - Nell
- Sounds like a plan. - Hey, Nell.
怎么了
Yes?
你知道
You know the whole, um,
Owen Granger和Jennifer Kim是情人
Owen Granger and Jennifer Kim
的 的事儿吗
are-are... lovers thing?
- 怎么了 - 能别告诉别人吗
- Yeah? - Yeah, can we keep that between us?
我已经忘了你说什么了
Oh. I already forgot you said it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不确定他们信不信
I don't know if they'll believe it.
重点就是这个
Well, that's the thing.
朝鲜没有时间审查信息了
North Korea won't have time to vet the information.
他们只是把信息都交给了Choi
They'll just pass it on to Choi.
坐
Sit down.
好吧
Okay.
你想听我说什么
What do you want me to say?
这样 告诉他们你已经把我杀了 控制了飞机
Okay, tell them you've killed me and taken control of the plane.
现在 飞机应该已经降落在
Now, this plane is supposed to land at
圣莫妮卡飞机场了 但是NCIS的人应该也在那里
Santa Monica Airport, but NCIS will be there,
所以你要返回 伯班克
which is why you're rerouting it to... Burbank.
你需要立即援助
You need immediate assistance.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Done.
所以如果按照我们的想法
So if we're straight in our thinking,
Choi会知道他的下个目标是谁
Choi will know exactly where his next target is gonna be.
好的
Okay.
你要知会你的队员一声吗
Are you gonna loop in your team?
把他们送到伯班克截住他
Send them to Burbank to intercept him?
不
No.
我们要无线电静默
We're going radio silent.
这件事儿我们要自己做
We're gonna do our own thing on this one.
为什么
Why is that?
如果Choi发现我们是把他引诱到了伯班克
If Choi finds out we're baiting him to Burbank,
在他想到下一步行动之前都会保持地下活动
he's gonna go underground until he figures out his next move.
而且就像你说的 他转入地下之后就像幽灵一样了
And like you said, he goes under, he's a ghost.
但是Choi怎么能知道那是个陷阱呢
But how would Choi get word that it's a trap?
我只是不想冒险
I just don't want to take the chance.
你组织里有你不信任的人吗
Is there someone in your organization that you don't trust?
你那边有内鬼
You have a mole.
真是无价
Priceless.
你们能和Granger联♥系♥上吗
You been able to talk to Granger?
早前能 现在联♥系♥不上了
Earlier, but I can't get through now.
Nell正试图通过飞行员替我联♥系♥上他
Nell's trying to contact him through the pilot for me.
Hetty 很显然Granger和Jennifer Kim
Hetty, it's obvious Granger has some kind of
之间有私人关系
personal interest with Jennifer Kim.
是什么
What is it?
很复杂
It's complicated.
我已经向圣莫妮卡机场派遣了反应战术小组
I've got the REACT Tactical Team at Santa Monica Airport,
等待护送Granger和Jennifer Kim去安全屋
waiting to escort Granger and Jennifer Kim to a safe house.
现在还不知道Choi能拿到多少关于
Well, there's no telling how much information that Choi's gonna have
Jennifer所在位置的信息 所以我们去和反应小组会合
on Jennifer's whereabouts, so we'll meet the REACT team,
Granger落地之后我们会在那里的
we'll be there when Granger lands.
好主意
That's a good idea.
Hetty 副局长的飞机刚刚改变了航向
Hetty. The assistant director's plane just changed direction.
本来是在接近圣莫妮卡机场
It was making its approach to Santa Monica Airport,
- 但是转向了 - 飞向哪里
- and then it diverted. - And where's it heading?
伯班克机场 现在正在降落
Burbank Airport. It's landing right now.
好吧 我们不能把地方警局牵扯进来
All right, we won't involve the local PD.
我让反应小组移♥动♥位置 你们也该出发了
I'll get the REACT Team moving, and you need to go.
- Nell 警告Kensi和Deeks. - 收到
- Nell, alert Kensi and Deeks. - Copy that.
你在这里等着
You wait.
看起来我们现在还安全 他们还没来
Looks like we're still clear. They're not here yet.
好了 去主楼里
All right, go into the main building,
告诉他们关上门 让保安和警♥察♥远离这边
tell them to lock the doors and keep security and PD away.
我来处理这件事 去吧
I'll handle this. Get going.
跑
Run!
进去
走
Go.
把你的备用武器给我
Give me your backup weapon.
如果Choi在追杀我 我不能没有武器
I can't be unarmed if Choi comes after me.
谢谢
Thanks.
这样 我负责东边的 你往西墙那边跑
All right, I'll take the east side, you run the west wall.
- 我们在 - 我们把他们赶到机库中♥央♥
- We'll meet... -We'll corral them into the middle of the hangar.
没错
Yeah.
喂
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表