找到了
There he is.
我一个就好
Just me.
Mark
Mark!
Sam
Sam.
哇
Wow.
我觉得这不是巧合
Something tells me this isn't a coincidence.
呃
Yeah, uh...
很多人在找你
a lot of people looking for you.
嗯 猜到一点了
Yeah, kinda figured.
我说 行动失败了 我没法儿和组织联♥系♥
Look, the op went south, I couldn't check in.
我要继续干下去
I need to stay in play.
8点钟方向
Eight o'clock.
黑色夹克 带着枪
Black jacket, gun.
我没有看到他
I don't see him.
放松 我会抓到他的
Relax, I've got him.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
这就是你跟一个老朋友打招呼的方式吗
That's how you greet an old friend?
啊
Huh?
也就算是个旧搭档
Old partner, maybe.
我可不觉得我们算得上朋友
I don't know about the friend part.
别再想跑了
Don't try to run again.
你就只有一次机会
You only get one pass.
好
Okay.
你抓着我了
You got me.
我玩完了
I'm done.
我不跑了
I'm not running.
拜托
Come on.
咋了 怕了啊
Why, you scared?
我是怕我可能不得已弄伤你
I'm scared I might have to hurt you.
搞笑呢吧 你以前可没为这困扰过
That's funny, that never bothered you before.
你俩最好趁早停手 否则我崩瞎他的眼睛
You boys better stop before someone loses an eye.
Sammy 你又来拯救我了是吗
You here to save me again, Sammy?
大英雄
Big hero.
不 这次我是来逮捕你的
Nah. This time I'm here to arrest you.
转过去
Turn around.
真不敢相信你会铐住我 Sammy
Can't believe you cuffed me, Sammy.
我是说 这一切太搞了吧
I mean, this is... this is ridiculous.
听着 我跟你说过了 别叫我Sammy
Look, I told you to stop calling me Sammy.
从头跟我说
Take me back to the beginning.
全给我讲清楚
Lay it out for me.
几个月前
A few months ago,
ATF逮捕了两名理工的研究生
ATF busted two former Cal Tech grad students
他们在West Covina制♥造♥Binetex
in West Covina for manufacturing Binetex.
- 好 - ATF已经知道
- Okay. - ATF already knew
他们已经卖♥♥给了将近50磅给
that they had sold 50 pounds of the explosives
一个叫Ramon Santos的菲律宾军♥火♥商
to a Filipino arms dealer named Ramon Santos.
我设法卧底进去
I was able to get in undercover
成为Santos和Madison手下之间的中间人
as a middleman between Santos and Madison's guys.
我们安排了一次交易 一开始一切进展顺利
We set up a buy, everything was going smoothly
接着就出了事
until the sale went down.
然后 你们都看见剩下的事情了
Then... you saw the rest.
没错 我们看见了
Yeah, we did.
你为什么杀了他们 Mark
Why'd you kill them, Mark?
你们以为是我引爆了炸♥弹♥
You think I set off the bomb?
我们看了监控镜头
We saw your footage.
你按了手♥机♥按键 厂房♥就爆♥炸♥了
You keyed your phone, the building went boom.
我是打算给ATF打电♥话♥ 伙计
I was calling in to ATF, man.
那是谁引爆了炸♥弹♥
Then who detonated the bomb?
我猜是卖♥♥家打算毁尸灭迹
My guess, it's the sellers trying to cover their tracks.
他们还打算吃掉买♥♥家
They were already trying to rip off the buyers.
所以交易搞砸了
That's why the whole deal went bad.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
为啥信我的话是吧 当初我是搞砸了
Oh, why take my word for it, I screwed up.
但我从未在行动中搞砸过
But never in the field.
那又有什么意义呢
What does that count for anyway?
你知道吗 这事儿
You know, it's, um...
挺有意思的
it's interesting
你会是那个不相信我的人
that you're the one that doesn't trust me.
为什么这么说
Why's that?
Sam 别装傻了
Way to play dumb, Sam.
背叛是你的专利 不是我的
Betrayal's your bag, not mine.
算了
Whatever.
Santos依然相信我是个爆破行家
Santos still thinks that I'm an explosives expert.
我还是认为我可以安排他进行交易
I still think that I can get him to make a deal.
但我在这里待得越久
But the longer I'm in here,
那包Binetex越有可能被卖♥♥掉
the more likely it is that the Binetex is going to get sold
我们就找不到它了
and we'll lose track of it.
兄弟之间反♥目♥
Betrayal between partners.
事情越发真实了
Things just got real.
把监控关了
Turn off the feed.
这下事情变得有趣了
But this is getting interesting.
关了
Turn it off.
关了
Turn it off.
你又来这套
You using again?
简单问题 简单回答
Simple question, simple answer.
一年前 我在一个飞车党里做卧底
A year ago, I went undercover with a biker gang
他们强迫我在他们面前吸可♥卡♥因♥
and they forced me to do cocaine in front of them.
我复吸了 但我端了他们的老窝 然后我戒毒了
I relapsed, I busted their ass and I got clean.
很多卧底
A lot of undercover
技巧可以找方法假装吸毒 Mark
assets figure out ways to fake it, Mark.
同样很多人被拉去Mojave沙漠
And a lot of those guys end up with a bullet in their head
一枪爆头
in the Mojave.
这就是事情的全部真♥相♥
That's the whole truth
拜托帮帮我
so help me God.
而且说到真实
And speaking of truths,
你有没有什么想跟我说的 Sammy
do you have anything you want to share with me, Sammy?
我不知道你到底在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我们检查了Ruiz的手♥机♥
We've checked Ruiz's cell phone.
有打给ATF联络人的电♥话♥ 或者短♥信♥吗
Any calls or texts to his ATF handler?
没有看到
None listed.
还有 如果Ruis设置了引爆♥炸♥弹的
Also, if Ruiz had a speed-dial to the number
快速拨号♥ 他已经删除了
that detonated the bomb, it's been deleted.
有没有可能他正打算拨号♥ 然后被爆♥炸♥打断了
Could have gone to dial and then the explosion interrupted him.
是的 有可能
Yeah, maybe.
还有发现
Something else.
在过去的20分钟内 Ruiz的手♥机♥
In the last 20 minutes, Ruiz's cell phone
收到了5个来自同一号♥码打来的电♥话♥
received five calls from the same number.
看起来是张预存卡
Looks like a burn phone.
把号♥码发给我 Eric
Send me the number, Eric.
没问题
You got it.
你的手♥机♥上没有证据显示
There's no evidence on your phone
你曾试图联♥系♥ATF
that you tried to call ATF.
你拿走的那个箱子里有多少钱
How much money was in that case you took out of there?
我拿走它是为了继续当卧底
I took it to stay in the game.
不 有多少
No, how much?
两百万
Two million.
拜托了 Sam
Come on, Sam.
让我去跟Santos再做次交易
Let me make another deal with Santos.
这是谁的号♥码
Whose number is this?
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
Santos为啥要给死人打电♥话♥
Why is Santos calling a dead man?
他回去找钱 发现钱不见了
He went back for the money, saw it was gone.
知道是我拿走了
Knew I made it out.
但很奇怪
But it's weird.
Santos不打算进行交易
Santos was never going to sell.
他只带着样品
All he brought with him was a sample.
没准他就只有那些
Maybe that's all he had.
不可能 加州理工的人说全被他买♥♥走了
No. Caltech guy said he bought it all.
你本打算把钱还回
You were planning on returning that money
ATF证据室
to the ATF evidence locker?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表