和秘密都是阻碍
and secrets are barriers
阻挡了你的自♥由♥ 欢乐和平静
to freedom, joy and peace.
我不确定我知道那都是什么
I don't think I know what those are.
我理解
I understand.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
我爸妈送我弟弟去上大学
My, uh, my parents were taking my kid brother to college,
and, uh,
他们迎面被一个酒驾的卡车司机撞上
they were hit head-on by a drunk driver.
嗯
Hmm.
挖掘得再深一点
Go deeper.
当我开始吸毒
When I started doing meth,
我爸就给我断了经济来源
my dad stopped sending me money.
还有
And, um,
我的演艺生涯当时正在走下坡路
my acting career was going down really fast.
为了得到角色 我跟场工
I was sleeping with studio execs
和导演都上过床
and directors for parts.
你跟谁睡过了
Who did you sleep with?
你需要说得具体一点
You need to be specific.
不好意思 你是说你要 具体名字
I'm sorry, you want, like, names?
我不需要任何东西
I don't want anything.
除了帮你追求你内心的平静
Except for your mind to be at peace
并帮你爆发出
and for you to reach your full potential
你作为一个人的全部潜能
as a human being.
好吧
Okay, um...
有J.J. Reynolds
J.J. Reynolds.
嗯
Um...
还有Michael Peters
Michael Peters.
就是那个著名的Michael Peters
The Michael Peters?
这只是个开始
That is just the beginning.
我睡过加利福尼亚州州长
I slept with
并且跟他一块吸过毒
and did drugs with the governor of California.
继续说
Keep going.
每一段回忆都是秘密
Each memory is a secret
都是阻碍
that impedes.
所以你需要讲得越详细越好
So you need to recall it in as much detail as possible.
所以
So...
你睡了哪个州长
which governor did you sleep with?
你需要详细描述
You need to recount
每一段回忆 每一个秘密
each memory, each secret,
讲的越细致越好
in as much detail as you can recall.
我的天 我的整个人生都充满了秘密
Oh, man, my whole life is secrets.
我们所有人都扛着这样的负担
All of us carry that burden.
不不 我不觉得你明白我的意思
No, no, no, I don't think you get it.
你知道Brae电脑公♥司♥吗
You know Brae Computer?
Corley软件公♥司♥
Corley Software?
Tokisha游戏公♥司♥
Tokisha Gaming?
Lockner & Ryan航♥空♥公♥司♥
Lockner and Ryan Aeronautics?
- 你知道他们吗 - 是
- You know them? - Yes.
好吧 这些公♥司♥的电脑安全系统都是我设计的
Yeah, well, I designed all their computer security systems.
好吧 这确实是种负担啊 朋友
Well, that is a burden, my friend.
嘿
Hey.
你是冲撞乐队的粉丝吗
You, uh, a fan of The Clash?
超爱他们的
Love them.
我叫Marty Riverton
Uh, Marty Riverton.
我是David
David.
实际上 冲撞乐队以前是我哥最喜欢的乐队
It was actually my brother's favorite band.
是他让我喜欢上了它们
He got me into them.
以前是
"Was"?
嗯 他刚刚去世了
Uh, he just passed.
因为白血病
Leukemia.
我非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用抱歉
Don't be.
一段美好的记忆
That was a good memory.
实际上 嗯
Yeah, my, uh,
我的哥哥也去世了
brother actually passed away, too.
三年前的事情
Three years ago.
朋友们 我们聚集一下 聚一聚
Let's gather around, friends. Gather around.
呃 我们以后再细聊吧
Uh, we'll, uh, we'll catch up, we'll hang.
- 当然 - 很高兴认识你
- Sure thing. - Nice to meet you.
来 各位
Come on, everyone,
我们来聚集到喷泉前面
let's gather around the fountain.
我是Lee
I'm Lee.
你好 Lee
Hi, Lee.
欢迎来到
Welcome...
你生命中最美好的部分
to the best part of your life.
我们有很多事情可以讨论 有很多可以分享
We have so much to talk about and show you,
不过我们将从一些新鲜的事开始
but we are gonna start with something new.
我们将举♥行♥一个仪式
A ceremony which marks your rebirth
它标志着你们重生来到了一个
into a life of honesty
诚实而充满潜力的新人生
and potential,
在这里没有秘密
devoid of secrets
谎言和压力
and lies and stress.
我们为你们准备了泳衣和睡袍
We have bathrobes for you and bathing suits.
换好之后我们在泳池旁见 因为今天
So, meet us at the pool, because today...
你们将重获新生
you're gonna be reborn.
你还戴着窃听耳麦吗
You still have your earwig in?
没 我放进寄物柜里了 你戴着吗
No, I stashed it in my locker. Do you?
还戴着 有个家伙一直在我旁边
Yeah, a guy was next to me the whole entire time.
我没机会把它拿出来
I couldn't take it out.
这个地方系统是闭路的
The system's closed circuit.
我找不到摄像头来给我们传回画面
I've got no cameras to see anything.
Deeks 你一旦入水
Deeks, if you go under for any length of time,
我们就会跟你失去联♥系♥了
we're gonna lose your connection.
是啊 我发现这个问题了
Yeah, I realize that.
希望只是在水里过一下
Hopefully it's just a quick dip.
你不喜欢水吗
You don't like the water?
额 并不是
Oh, uh, no.
只是当我很小的时候我差点溺水而亡
I just, as a kid, I almost drowned.
所以 我希望他们不要把我的头按进水里
So, hopefully they don't put my head underwater.
这是一种你内心的恐惧
It's a fear.
我们应该来努力克服它
We should work on that.
让我们到泳池浅的这边来
Let's head to the shallow end.
为了我们无拘无束的心灵的自♥由♥
To the freedom of an unlocked mind.
我们的祖先赋予我们的自♥由♥
Freedom given to us by our ancestors.
他们伟大的精神
Those great spirits
还留存于我们心中
who continue to live inside of us.
你们在卧底进行的如何
You okay staying in?
挺好的
Yeah, we're good.
我跟David说过几句话
I made contact with David.
我觉得我可以把他从这里带走
I think I can get him out of here.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
Martin
Martin.
Kensi Martin
Please, Kensi, Martin,
请加入我们
join us.
来 你们的新生在等着你们
Come, a new life awaits.
所有你们可以想像的快乐
All the joy that you ever imagined
都尽在你们的掌握之中
is within your grasp.
可是 额
So, I, uh,
我真的一下水就恐慌
I really do freak out underwater.
信任 爱 头脑清醒
Trust, love, clarity of thought.
Martin 只要往后倾斜
Just lean back, Martin.
往后倒
Lean back.
直面你的恐惧
Face your fears.
我们失去了他的信♥号♥♥
We lost him.
- 你们在干嘛 - 你认识他吗
- What are you doing? - You know him?
不 我不认识 但是一看就知道他有麻烦啦
No, I don't, but he's obviously in trouble!
没关系
All right.
没事 他没事的
It's okay, it's all right.
- 放他从水里出来 - 没关系 这很正常
- Let him out of the water. - It's all right, it's normal.
- 放他出来 - 很正常 这
- Get him out! - It's normal, it's...
不要担心 这是仪式的一部分
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表