I'm saying you passed the test.
我说你通过了测试
You aced your HL-7.
你HL-7测试成绩突出
It's what I do.
我就是如此给力的
You scored well above the top one percent
你在品行 动机 和领导力方面
in the areas of morality, drive and leadership.
出类拔萃
I just wanted to meet you in person.
我想亲自见到你
Well, I'm happy to serve my country.
乐意为祖国效力
Mind if I ask you a question, Dr. Rathburn?
我能问个问题吗 Rathburn博士
By all means.
问吧
Coffee?
来点儿咖啡
No, thanks.
不 谢了
What happens to the guys who fail?
没通过的人会怎么样
They're processed and escorted from the building
他们走完手续 十分钟内
within ten minutes.
被礼送出大楼
There's no way I passed that test.
我压根儿不可能通过测试
Well, yeah, y-you tanked it,
没错 你是挺烂的
but I have the power to slide you through the system anyway.
但我有能力让你绕过系统 通过测试
Get you Citadel-approved.
让你得到Citadel的认可
And I don't have to tell you how valuable those credentials are.
不用我说这些证明有多么重要了吧
In exchange for what?
你想要什么
Nothing.
什么也不要
Right now, that is.
至少目前不要
But one day, Mr. Michaels, I may come asking for a favor.
但也许某一天 Michaels先生 我可能请你帮个小忙
Of course, there's a chance I won't.
当然 也许那天不会到来
It all depends on what the powers that be
全看那时会不会
require at any given time.
用到你的一技之长
Sounds kind of dangerous.
听着挺危险啊
We're dangerous men.
我们本就危险啊
What's your name?
敢问阁下是
Would you like to see how dangerous I am, Mr. Bennett?
你想知道我的危险指数吗 Bennett先生
Not the face, man.
别打脸 伙计
Not the face.
别打脸
Uh, fire alarm triggered, 25th floor.
有火警 25楼
Didn't think there was a fire.
火警是临时想出来的吧
Yeah, meet Jon Bennett, he's a little sensitive about his face.
是啊 认识下Jon Bennett 他这人特在乎面子
Well, what, you figured
好吧 你是不是觉得
there wasn't enough time to arrest him?
不够时间抓他
A lot of DEA agents may not have much time left.
估计一堆缉毒局探员时间不多了
You have no idea what you just stepped into.
你不明白你捅了多大篓子
We have people everywhere.
到处都有我们的人
People you've known for years,
你认识多年的人
the ones you see every day at work.
你每天上班遇见的人
You think you know them, but you don't.
你觉得你了解他们 其实不然
How well do you really know anyone?
你究竟有多了解一个人呢
We're about to find out.
我们正准备去了解了解呢
Citadel poached Jon Bennett
Citadel三年前从华尔街的
from a Wall Street marketing firm three years ago.
一家营销公♥司♥挖走了Jon Bennett
Prep school,
预科学校
wealthy family, Harvard degree.
富裕家庭 哈佛毕业
No military or law enforcement experience.
没有服役经历 或执法部队背景
They needed a deal maker,
他们需要的是个谈判的
someone slick and smart, a Wall Street type
奸诈狡猾 华尔街背景就足以
that's willing to overlook ethics
掩盖道德缺失
in exchange for a paycheck.
挣钱为大
Those Wall Street types aren't built
华尔街那群家伙可不是
to do life terms in prison.
为进监狱而生的
He'll talk.
他会开口的
Thanks, guys.
谢谢 伙计们
Yeah. No problem.
嗯 客气了
You good?
你还好吧
Yeah.
很好啊
The HL-7 test that Citadel ran on us...
Citadel给我们做的那个HL-7测试
Your plan worked, Sam.
你的计划管用了 Sam
You passed, I failed.
你过了 我挂了
It's as simple as that.
就这样
That wasn't me.
那个不是我
It was just an alias.
当时是在卧底
Didn't rattle you at all, huh?
一点儿也没受影响?
No.
没有
I didn't feel a thing.
我什么感觉都没有
People see what I want them to see.
都是我装出来故意给他们看的
My boss, Dr. Rathburn, is probably wondering where I am.
我老板 Rathburn博士 肯定在找我
All she has to do is look at the security camera footage
她看到火警时的保安监控录像
during the fire alarm, and she'll know.
就一切明了了
She may decide to mitigate the risk and just have you killed.
她也许想降低危险 杀你灭口
If I die, you've got nothing.
我要是死了 你什么也得不到
And if you live?
要是你活着呢
Maybe you'll figure out how Citadel really works,
也许你们会在Rathburn找关系之前
before Rathburn starts making phone calls.
弄清Citadel是如何运作的
Hmm.
嗯哼
You should see her speed-dial list.
你应该看看她的速拨联♥系♥人
Senators, half the NSA, the White House.
各个参议员 半个安♥全♥局♥ 整个白宫
She'll have the lights in this place turned off
她能在今天下午五点
by 5:00 p.M. Today.
让这里关张大吉
5:00.
五点
Well, I guess you'd better start talking, then.
那我想你还是快点儿交代的好
Negotiation starts now.
现在谈条件
Supermax prison, life sentence,
重刑监狱 终身服刑
solitary confinement.
单独监禁
I won't get solitary.
我可不想单独监禁
You're not the only one who knows how to make deals.
会谈判的不只是你一个人
Rest of your life in a box, supermax, no visitors, no hope.
你的余生都要在监狱里渡过了 酷刑伺候 禁止探监 没有尽头
That's not...
这可不是
Not what you're prepared for?
不是你想要的
Negotiation starts now.
谈条件吧
No solitary confinement for life.
不要终生单独监禁
You give us Citadel on a platter,
你先给我们说说Citadel
maybe we'll talk about that.
我们回头再谈
There used to be two outcomes
当Citadel审查你的时候
when Citadel vetted you for clearance-- pass or fail.
过去是两个结果 通过或失败
Now there's three-- pass, fail and potential.
现在有三个 通过 失败和潜力股
Explain "Potential."
说说"潜力股"
Dr. Rathburn developed an algorithm
Rathburn博士开♥发♥了一套算法
that identifies a specific type of personality.
来认定某一特定的性格类型
High in aggression, low degrees of hesitation.
攻击性强 不优柔寡断
A natural skepticism towards authority figures.
对权威打骨子里不信任
Opportunistic.
投机取巧
The kind of candidate that's not afraid to take risks,
这些不怕玩儿命的人
maybe cut a side deal.
可以私下达成协议
So Citadel gives them credentials for work,
所以Citadel给这些人工作证件
builds itself a network of covert spies.
形成一个秘密间谍网络
It's like a... it's like a shadow government.
就像 就像一个影子政♥府♥
A state within a state.
国中之国
You were hired to handle the candidates with potential.
你负责吸收那些有潜力的应聘者
Candidates like Mark Moore.
像Mark Moore那样的人
Yes.
没错
Once a candidate accepts a deal,
一旦应聘者接受交易
we build an extensive file on their family and friends.
我们就会建立他们家人和朋友的档案
Leverage.
筹码
These kind of candidates aren't afraid to get killed.
这些应聘者不怕死
Got to keep them motivated and loyal.
需要他们有动力 忠诚不二
If they refuse to do Citadel's bidding,
要是他们不愿为Citadel做事
their families get hurt.
他们的家人就要遭殃
And if they try and go public, they risk a prison sentence
要是他们想把这事情公之于众
for accepting top secret clearance
就要在测试挂掉之后
after they failed the test.
因为泄露机密而进监狱
Once you take the deal, there's no way out.
一旦你答应了 就没有退路了
That's what I've been trying to tell you guys.
这也是我一直想告诉你们的
How many government employees does Citadel control right now?
多少政♥府♥雇员现在受Citadel控制
Well, we've got hundreds of people across every agency.
我们在各大机构都有上百个人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表