I had no idea where they were going.
你不是指Pons Laurent吧
Don't you mean Pons Laurent?
对 我们知道所有关于他的事
Yeah, we know everything about him.
你知道我真正喜欢的是什么吗
You know what I really loved?
我喜欢不相信科技那一点
I loved the bit about not trusting technology.
你知道吗 因为它简单
You know? 'cause it was simple.
轻描淡写地 你就带来了一场精心表演的杰作
It was understated. You turned in a tour de force performance,
但是 唔 演出结束了
but, uh... show's over.
你是谁
Who are you?
不是
No.
这是关于你的 我的朋友
This is about you, my friend.
我试过离开
I tried to leave.
许多次
Many times.
Karume威胁要折磨和杀了我的妻子和儿子
And Karume threatened to torture and kill my wife and son
如果我不来美国为Laurent工作
if I did not come to the United States to work for Laurent.
我的儿子是
My son is...
他只是个小婴儿 我没得选
he was just a baby. I had no choice.
为什么拉Laurent入局
Why bring in Laurent?
Karume说我们需要一个白人面孔带来正当性
Karume said we needed a white face to give it legitimacy.
Laurent抓了Elmslie
Laurent has Elmslie?
他知道Elmslie引你们来找我
He knew Elmslie brought you to me.
他想弄清Elmslie知道些什么
He wanted to find out what Elmslie knew.
Laurent会把他带去哪儿
Where would Laurent take him?
市区的美术家聚集地
The artist colonies downtown.
Laurent在那儿有个办公室
Laurent has an office there.
我通知Nell 拿到地址
I'll call Nell, get an address.
我们要等Mahdi吗
Should we wait for Mahdi?
Elmslie可能在遭受酷刑
Elmslie's probably being tortured.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
有想过Salim耍了我们吗
Think Salim lied to us?
这可不是艺术
Yeah, this isn't art.
某人的艺术老师
This is someone whose art teacher
之前应该给他们找找指导顾问的
should've called their guidance counselor years ago.
检查看看
Check it out.
蹲下
Down!
我改主意了 我想回家种田
I changed my mind-- I want the white picket fence,
因为种田的永远不会被枪击
'cause people with white picket fences never get shot.
那就没意思了 蹲下
That wouldn't be any fun. Get down!
你别无选择了 Laurent
You're out of options, Laurent.
想想清楚 都结束了
Be smart. It's over.
如果Elmslie死了的话 你就蹲一辈子的牢房♥吧
Your prison sentence goes to life if Elmslie dies.
我可以和你达成协议
I can get you a deal
如果你出庭指控前Karume军队成员
if you testify against the former members of Karume's army.
我能得到什么
What are you offering?
判你5年 2年就能出来
I'll get you five years, out in two.
已经很不错了 是我就接受了
It's a good deal. I would take it.
是我就把枪放下了
I'd put the gun down.
放下枪 放下
Put it down. Do it!
把枪放下
Put it down.
我原以为你会更聪明点
Oh, I thought you were smarter than that.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你帮助了一名已知的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和大屠♥杀♥凶手
You aided and abetted a known terrorist and mass murderer.
更别说诈骗指控
Not to mention fraud charges.
我没权利跟你谈协议
I have no authority to cut you a deal.
我有
I do.
在监狱里完全
How does life in prison
没有假释 听起来怎么样
without the possibility of parole sound?
我觉得公平合理
Sounds like justice to me.
把他带走
Take him away.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我们能做的也只有这样了
It's the least we can do.
我知道你不想听...
I know you don't want to hear this...
那就别说
Then don't say it.
这可能是个圈套
This could all be a setup.
Tahir 农场 Jada 他们可能
Tahir, the farm, Jada-- they might be
引我们到这儿 伏击我们
funneling us in here so they can ambush us.
G 我了解Jada
G, I know Jada.
不论她怎么生我的气 她也不会坑害我
No matter how angry she is with me, she would never turn on me.
那就开干吧
Let's do it.
不许动
Don't move.
那个女孩在哪儿
Where's the girl?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
放下武器
Put down your weapon.
我说了 放下武器
I said... put down your weapon.
Sam
Sam!
Callen探员
Agent Callen!
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
的确
So...
你们又来营救我了
you have come to rescue me again.
我从没想过你是这样一个人
I never thought this is who you were.
你以为这些是Tahir的人吗
You think these men are with Tahir?
或者是Karume的
Or Karume.
他们把我从我兄弟中救了出来
They rescued me from my brother.
Sam
Sam...
这位是Patrick Badri
This is Patrick Badri.
他是南苏丹军的上校
He's a colonel in the South Sudanese Army.
而且他...
And he...
还是我的未婚夫
he's also my fiance.
久闻大名 Hanna先生
I've heard a lot about you, Mr. Hanna.
Patrick
Patrick...
我能和Sam单独呆一会儿吗
may I have a moment alone with Sam?
当然
Of course.
过去三年我一直
I have been in contact with Patrick
和Patrick保持着联♥系♥
for the last three years.
他怎么找到你的
How did he find you?
是我找到了他
It was I who found him.
几年前 我们相爱了
We were in love once, many years ago.
我们
We...
那时候我们年少无知
we were only teenagers then.
那段时间我在美国孤身一人
Being alone in America for all of that time
让我向往那些日子
made me long for those days.
因此我回到了非洲
And that is why I returned to Africa.
但是你的兄弟先找到了你
But your brother got to you first.
没错
Yes.
我到达苏丹时 Tahir就在等我了
Tahir was waiting for me when I landed back in Sudan.
Patrick可以从Tahir手里保护你吗
Can Patrick protect you from Tahir's people?
我会有整只南苏丹军队
I will have the entire
作为靠山
South Sudan Army at my back.
更别说
Not to mention...
Patrick是那种 你说的那种...
Patrick is, how you would say...
棒棒哒
A badass.
Sam
Sam...
我再次找到了爱
I have found love again.
但这次 Sam
But this time, Sam...
这次是真的
...this time it is real.
你知道Tahir是怎么拿到我家人的照片的吗
Do you know how Tahir got photos of my family?
不知道
No.
他还让我活着的唯一原因那就是他知道
He only kept me alive because he knew that one day
总有一天这事会拖你下水
this would draw you out.
但他痴迷于你 Sam
But he is obsessed with you, Sam.
Tahir会不择手段的追杀你
Tahir will stop at nothing to kill you.
对 我现在不用担心这事了
Yeah, well, I won't have to worry about that now.
我们抓到了他
We've got him in custody.
真棒
Good.
如果你需要我的帮助
If you ever need anything from me,
来保护你
to protect you or...
或是你的家人
...or your family...
请让我出一份力
...please let me be there for you.
作为一位
As a very...
十分十分要好的朋友
very good friend.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表