哦 猴赛雷
Oh. How Hardy Boys of you.
这个家伙很有价值
This guy's a high-value target.
他不仅知道脏钱的
Not only does he know where
来龙去脉
the money comes from and where it goes.
而且也认识那些犯罪分子
He also knows all the players.
谁也不想让他落到我们手里
And none of them wants him in our hands.
- 你们需要格外小心 - 没问题
- You need to be careful. - All right.
你准备怎么做
How do you want to do this?
怎么做我不管
Well, I don't care how we do it.
我只想尽快抓到他
I just need to find him fast.
Eric Nell你们去查看下
Eric, Nell, why don't you see
机场安保录像 看能找到什么有用信息
what you can get out of airport security?
看看他去哪儿了 要么是谁
Find out where he went, or at least who
接走了他 或者他现在
picked him up and what name
- 以什么名字做掩护 - 要是Rio
- he's travelling under right now. - If Rio's working
在太平洋一带活动 那么他很有可能联♥系♥附近的人
the Pacific Rim, he's probably got contacts along the coast.
- 最好在洛杉矶 - Kensi和我会
- Hopefully in L.A. - Kensi and I will
根据线索跟进 我去问问洛杉矶警局的人
track down some leads, and I'll talk to LAPD
看看这个家伙在这里有没有联♥系♥人
to see if this guy has any links in town.
开工吧
Let's do it.
DiNozzo先生
Mr. DiNozzo,
稍等一下
a moment.
我们在外面等你
We'll wait for you outside.
做什么都行 就是别看她的眼睛
Whatever you do, don't look her in the eye.
让她先闻你的手
Let her smell your hand first.
华盛顿知道这件事吗
Is Washington aware of what's happened?
啊 嗯 实际上 我
Ah. Um, well, I was actually...
不知道
No.
是的
No.
你上次来洛杉矶
Your last visit
就没好事儿发生
to Los Angeles didn't go very well.
本来会更好的
It could have gone better.
Shepard主任被谋杀了
Director Shepard was murdered.
这会没那么严重
Much better.
Gibbs让你什么时候和他报备
How long before Gibbs is expecting you to check in?
尽快
Not long enough.
本来 我们打算
Actually, uh, we are supposed
乘坐237航♥班♥回华盛顿的
to be on the 237 back to D.C., so...
哦
Oh. Mm.
呃
Um...
那
so?
所以我建议你行动起来
So, I suggest you get moving.
逃犯又不会自己找自己
This fugitive isn't going to find himself.
那倒是真的
How very true.
谢谢提醒
Thank you for that.
通道
Tunnel.
当然是通道了
Tunnel. Of course.
蝙蝠洞怎么会没有通道呢
What's a bat cave without a tunnel?
DiNozzo探员 祝你成功
Godspeed, Agent DiNozzo.
哇
Wow.
这儿太有捉鬼小精灵的范儿了 哇
This is very Lost Boys. Wow.
这儿更像是彼得潘的故园
So, it's more the Peter Pan variety
比那两个吸血鬼猎人呆的地方好多了
than the, uh, two Coreys with the vampires.
你们还有树屋么
You guys have a tree house?
法警
Marshall?
先生们
Gentlemen.
这女的是谁
Who's the woman?
- 是他的律师 - 律师
- It's his lawyer. - Lawyer.
- 你让他打电♥话♥了 - 没
- You let him make a phone call? No.
你离开十分钟后
She showed up at the airport about
她在机场出现了
ten minutes after you left.
很显然 你们的嫌疑人
Clearly, your boy
Rio是有预谋的
Rio has put some thought into this.
你们俩去审审他
Why don't you two take
我和法警在这儿谈谈
a crack at him, I'll speak with the marshal here.
Sam 我猜你想扮演坏警♥察♥
Sam, I assume you're gonna want to be bad cop.
你为啥这么说
Why'd you say that?
因为这是角色扮演
'Cause of the role-playing.
角色扮演
Role playing?
你知道的
Yeah, you know.
你的卧底行动
Your undercover work.
我明白你能掌握好这些角色 还有
I understand that you adopt these personas, and...
他很进入角色的
He's very method.
嗯
Mm.
Sam Hanna探员
Special Agent Sam Hanna,
DiNozzo探员
Special Agent DiNozzo.
您叫
Miss...?
律师 Sarah Taylor
Attorney. Sarah Taylor.
这是我的客户 Hung先生
This is my client, Mr. Hung.
Hung先生
Well, Hung...
看起来
looks like
你好像有麻烦了
you're in trouble.
您的客户
Your client
知不知道他的好兄弟Rio去哪里了
have any idea where his buddy Rio went?
我客户因为身份错误
My client was wrongfully arrested
被错误地逮捕了
in a case of mistaken identity,
并违背他的意愿
kidnapped from his country
从自己国家被绑♥架♥到这儿 所以
and brought here against his own will, so,
除非立即释放他
unless he is released immediately,
否则我们会对美国政♥府♥提起诉讼
we will be filing a lawsuit against the U.S. Government
给媒体发出一份有关他被非法
and issuing a statement to the press about his illegal
非常规引渡的声明
extraordinary rendition.
你的客户协助一个
Your client aided and abetted
和多个恐怖组织有关联的
the escape of a criminal linked
罪犯畏罪潜逃
to several terrorist organizations.
我的客户没有任何犯罪记录 也没干违法的事
My client has no criminal record and has done nothing wrong.
正如我说 他是被绑♥架♥
And like I said, he was kidnapped...
你怎么知道
How did you know
你的客户在洛杉矶
your client was in L.A.?
这是保密信息
That's privileged information.
我们会调出你的通话记录
We'll subpoena your phone records,
找到那个在Hung先生抵达之前联♥系♥你的人
find out whoever contacted you prior to Mr. Hung's arrival.
然后我们拿到你的银行对账单
Then we get your bank statements,
追踪所有离岸账户的存款记录
trace any records of deposits from offshore accounts,
这两种方式都把你
both of which will link you
和我们的逃犯连在一起
to our missing fugitive.
然后你就会成为一个需要律师的律师
Then you become a lawyer in need of a lawyer.
你们认为你们的爱国者法案胜过第六修正案
You think your Patriot Act trumps the Sixth Amendment?
我认为正义胜过恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
I think justice trumps terrorism.
先生们 你可以执行法律
Gentlemen, you may enforce the law,
但我可是干这个的
but the legal system is my world,
那我们就别废话了
so, let's just cut the crap.
你们没有有关我客户的证据
You got nothing on my client.
你们知道 我也知道
You know it, I know it.
除非你们想全世界都知道这事儿 我们就不奉陪了
And unless you want the world to know it, we're out of here.
你熟知美国式怎么对付Ahmed Abdel
You familiar with the United States versus Ahmed Abdel,
Lynne Stewart和Mohammed Yousry吗
Lynne Stewart, and Mohammed Yousry?
就是那个帮助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥辩护的律师
That's the one where the lawyer gets charged
她被告了
with aiding the terrorists she was defending.
我相信那个案子
I believe in that case,
- 她被判了八年吧 - 不 十年
- she served eight years? - No, ten.
十年 我还以为是八年
Ten? I was gonna say "Eight""
实际上 我确实说了八年
Actually, I did say "Eight""
驳回 你能想像整整十年
Overruled. Can you imagine a whole decade
没有普拉提 普拉达 和肉毒杆菌吗
without Pilates, Prada and... Botox?
我们给你们一些时间
We'll give you some time
多想想
to sit with that.
好的 谢谢 Nell
All right. Thanks, Nell.
你在飞机上没有吃过任何帮助睡眠的东西 对吗
You didn't take anything to help you sleep on the plane, did you?
- 当然没有 - 我也觉得是 但我不得不问一问
- Of course not. - Didn't think so, but I had to ask.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表