他很明显是个交际花 你应该放过他一马
He's obviously a social guy; you should cut him some slack.
Callen总是有计划
Callen always has plans.
昂 啥计划 不是盯着大海就是盯着壁炉闷骚
Yeah, what, to stare at the ocean and smolder?
嗯 你壁炉确实烧的不错
Mm. You do give a good smolder.
谢谢
Thank you.
-哦 -好的
- Oh! - Okay.
-晚安 Deeks 等等 -你们这是要一起去哪
- Good night, Deeks. - Wait, where are you guys going?
我要去消灭海量的冰淇淋
I'm gonna go crush copious amounts of ice cream
-仅限女生 -没错
- with females only. - Females only.
不好意思 那谁留下来听我诉苦
I'm sorry. Who's gonna sit here and listen to me vent?
-不是我们 -晚安 Deeks
- Not us. - Good night, Deeks.
等等 我有办法了 今晚怎么样
Wait, I got a solution. How about tonight?
-今晚什么怎么样 -咱俩今晚去喝酒
- What about tonight? - You and I go grab beers tonight.
伙计 我跟你说了 我要考虑考虑
Guy, I told you, I need to think about that.
考虑什么
Think about what?
今晚从现在开始
Tonight is happening right now.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
We are on this ride together.
而且我知道一个一方 一个完美的地方 好吧
And I know the place, the perfect place. Okay.
-真的 -对 就在街角
- Really? - Yeah, right around the corner,
而且欢乐时光还有两小时才结束
and they got a happy hour for another two hours,
而且他们提供精酿啤酒 你喜欢精酿啤酒吗
and they got craft beers-- do you like craft beers?
大爱精酿
Love craft beers.
他们不光有精酿啤酒 他们还有墨西哥辣椒培根卷
Well, they got craft beers, and they got jalapeno poppers,
土豆皮 他们还有 呃 哦 炸奶酪条
potato skins, they got, uh... oh, the mozzarella stick.
这可是三重彩 你不能拒绝三重彩
That's the trifecta-- you can't turn down
因为你
the trifecta, 'cause you...
Callen
Callen?
我们 我们就在那见了
We're-we're just gonna meet there?
好吧 那我 那我就把地址发给你
All right, I'll just, I'll just text you the address.
人呐
Callen?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表