Where is he?
他徒步逃跑了
He escaped on foot.
他就在这附近的三个街区内
He's somewhere in these three blocks,
但我们呼叫了一支警犬分队
but we called in for a K-9 unit.
不 不用 我们不需要那个 Kensi Deeks
N-N-No, we don't need that. Kensi, Deeks.
好的 我们来搞定
All right, we got this.
Callen先生
Mr. Callen!
事情已经走的够远了
This has gone on long enough.
我请了病假 记得吗
I'm on sick leave, remember?
请不要再次转身背对着我
Please don't turn your back on me again.
抱歉 Hetty
I'm sorry, Hetty.
我也抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 这不可能
Oh, my God, Th-this isn't happening.
Nell 发生什么了
Nell, what's happening?
Hetty刚用泰瑟枪电击了Callen
Hetty just tasered Callen.
什么
What?!
这可不妙 这可不妙
That's not good. That's not good.
拜托
Come on.
该死
Bugger.
该放松放松了 搭档
T-Time to be cool, partner.
放松
Be cool.
让我走
Let me go.
Sam
Sam...
别让我继续了 G
Stop making me do this, G.
没人逼你
No one's making you do anything.
你看过你现在什么样子吗
Have you looked at yourself?
上次你睡觉时什么时候
When's the last time you slept?
洗澡呢
Or took a shower?
拜托 兄弟 我在帮派里干活呢
Come on, man, I'm working the streets.
看起来是你被帮派整呢
You look like the streets are working you.
我可以搞定的
I got this.
Sam
Sam...
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
求你了
Please.
搭档
Partner?
你这么做 哪里像个搭档了
You're not acting like a partner.
或许不像 但我求你了
Maybe not, but I'm asking you to.
你这次欠我太多了
You owe me big time.
多谢
Thank you.
看到他了吗
Hey, any sign of him?
我想我们跟丢了
I think we lost him.
好吧
All right.
继续找
Let's keep looking.
好
Okay.
事情越来越难看了
It's gonna get ugly.
我对你太失望了
I am so disappointed in you.
为什么
And why is that?
你放他走了
You let him walk away.
有吗
Did I?
我没看见在场有人试图上前阻止他 包括你
I didn't see anyone else here try to stop him, including you.
我试了 没成功
I made an unsuccessful attempt.
为什么你不试着放慢脚步 直到你了解了所有事实
Why don't you just slow your roll until you know the facts?
为什么你不直接离开...
Why don't you just step off...
在我们犯下可能后悔一生的错误之前
before we do something here that we could live to regret?
够了
That's enough.
你们两个都退一步 这一点帮助也没有
Both of you back off-- this isn't helping.
我是认真的
I mean it.
Hanna 出去呼吸下新鲜空气
Hanna, go get some air.
还有你 去喝点茶或者什么的
And you, go drink some tea or something.
我不需要空气
I don't need any air.
我不需要该死的茶
I don't need any damn tea.
你俩去哪里了
Where are you two going?
我吗
Um, me?
我跟她在一起
Uh, I'm-I'm with her.
我们正要回行动中心
And we are going back up to Ops.
下来
Get your butts down here.
我要所有人都在 一起工作
I need all hands on deck. Working together.
如果这个小组齐心协力地工作
If this team worked together,
Callen先生不可能逃走
Mr. Callen wouldn't have been allowed to escape
而我们现在也能知道他在哪里
and we'd know where he is now.
我没说我不知道他在哪里
I didn't say I didn't know where he is.
你知道Callen在哪里
You know where Callen is?
不知道
No.
但我们会知道的
But we will,
只要Eric拿起我放在他桌子上的追踪器
as soon as Eric pulls up the tracking device
我把它安在他的背上了
I put on his back.
好极了
Hell yeah.
Sam Hanna
Sam Hanna.
是他
That's him.
他在贝沙湾
He's in Bel Air.
你确定
You're certain?
那是我放在他身上的定♥位♥器♥
That's the locator I put on him.
除非他发现了 然后放在了别人身上
Unless he found it and put in on somebody else.
在洛杉矶河边找一个要去贝沙湾的人
What are the chances of finding somebody by the L.A. River
概率有多少
who was going to Bel Air?
好吧 那个房♥子注册在
Okay, that home is listed
Artem Kunetzov名下
as being owned by one Artem Kunetzov.
好极了 又来了个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Fantastic, more Russians.
这些人发明了一个游戏
The guys that invented a game
让你把枪对准自己的脑袋
where you put a loaded gun to your head.
他移♥动♥的话 随时汇报
Let us know if he moves.
我们会的
We will.
好极了 Callen探员
Bravo, Agent Callen.
好极了
Bravo.
我就知道你是这个任务的绝佳人选
I knew you were the right man for the job.
这是什么鬼
The hell is this?
好像是 我的战友
Turns out, uh, my comrade--
Kunetzov先生
Mr. Kunetzov, here--
愿意拿画做一笔交易
was willing to do me a deal for the painting.
就不能在我冲进来之前告诉我吗
Couldn't have told me that before I broke in?
不是那样的
Not really.
交易是我去把画拿回来
Uh, the deal was for me to get the painting back
好交换你啊
in exchange for you.
看起来联邦探员最近很热销啊
Seems a federal agent is very valuable these days.
谁都想要一个
Everybody seems to want one.
给我吧
May I?
联邦探员 放下武器
Federal agents! Drop your weapons!
别做傻事 Kirkin
Don't be stupid, Kirkin.
放下武器
Put 'em down!
放下武器 Milashka
Put 'em down, Milashka.
放下枪
Guns down!
放下枪
Put it down!
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
哦 我的宝贝儿
Ooh, darling!
你穿上衣服我都不认识你了
Mmm, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on.
如果我能得到五分钱...
If I had a nickel...
拖下去
Get in the back.
没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
什么事
What, uh...
什么事让你耽搁了这么久
...what took you so long, huh?
你绝不可能知道我在追踪你
There's no way you knew I tracked you.
拜托 你太好猜了
Please. You are so predictable.
别开玩笑了
Get out of here.
你们俩太可爱了
You two are just adorable.
所以 你觉得如何呢 福尔摩斯
So? What do you think, Sherlock?
这最后还是要让专家们来鉴定
Well, it's ultimately for the experts to decide,
但这原画在波士顿的
but the original painting was stolen
伊莎贝拉 斯图尔特 加德纳博物馆被偷了
from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston.
艺术品变成了毒贩和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表