早啊 Deeks
Morning, Deeks.
你好啊 Sam
What's up, Sam?
你把麦片洒了么
You spill your granola?
没有 我只是在做春季大扫除呢
No, I'm just doing a little bit of spring cleaning.
是嘛 那Kensi知道吗
Yeah? Kensi know about this?
不知道 但是我们在家打扫卫生可是相当成功
Not exactly, but we've been so successful cleaning the house,
所以现在我把战场移到办公室了
I am now moving on to the office.
你是想把你女朋友的习惯扳回来吗
So you're trying to fix your girlfriend?
噢 噢 我可没说我要把谁扳过来
Ooh, ooh, I wouldn't say that I'm trying to "Fix" Anybody.
啊哈
Ah.
她可是本性难移 你只能改变自己
Can't change somebody. You can only change yourself.
重点在于接纳 亲
It's all about acceptance, baby.
嗯 我可不信这套理论
Yeah, I don't know if I'm buying that.
如果你有个朋友突然嗑上海♥洛♥因♥呢
What if you have a friend that becomes addicted to heroin?
你也能接受吗
Do you just accept that?
当然不 因为你爱那个人
No, you love that person.
你在乎他们 所以你要去干预
You care about 'em, so you stage an intervention.
噢 你这就是干预咯
Oh, so this is an intervention?
差不多 你知道 她简直沉溺于没条理
Of sorts. You know, 'cause she's addicted to the mess.
她 就 就像是乱麻一样
She's, like, a... like, a mess-head.
你熟悉静思祷告吗
【即 布尼尔祈祷文】
Are you familiar with the Serenity Prayer?
上帝 请赐予我平静 让我接受我无法改变的事
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change."
- 阿门 兄弟 - 等等 还有啊
- Amen, brother. - Wait for it.
请给予我勇气 去改变我能改变的
"And the courage to change the things that I can,
请赋予我智慧 能够分辨两者
and the wisdom to know the difference."
噢 这么说你还是知道这道理的
Oh, so you're a "Wise" Guy.
我只是说我能看出两者的区别
I'm just saying I know the difference,
而且她肯定会喜欢归置完的桌子 相信我
and she is gonna love her desk, trust me.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
呃 Deeks 什么情况这是
Uh, Deeks, what the hell?
真的吗
Really?
你居然问我这是什么鬼 这是给你收拾完的桌子啊
You talking about, "What the hell"? This is your new clean desk.
看啊 正在办理的 准备销毁的 准备扫描的
Look, "Action items," "To shred," "To scan,"
还有你的桌签和铅笔 收件筐 办得妥妥的
your name tags and pencils, your inbox-- we're killing it.
现在这样 你让我怎么找东西
How am I supposed to find anything now?
你说什么呢 现在这样找啥有啥啊
What are you talking about? This is how you find everything.
有人曾说 整洁近乎虔诚
You know what they say, that "Cleanliness is next to godliness."
有时候是整洁近乎无解
Sometimes cleanliness is next to impossible.
我提醒过他的
I tried to warn him.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你能停一下吗
Can you please stop doing that?
真不用这么收拾
You really don't need to do that.
噢 听起来不妙啊
Oh, that's not a good sound.
希望还在保修期内
I hope you have a warranty for that.
噢不 噢不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
- 什么 怎么了 - 不 不 不
- What? What? - No, no, no.
Deeks 那是我爸的步♥枪♥精英奖章
Deeks, my dad's Rifle Expert Badge.
- 海军陆战队颁发的吗 - 是
- From the Marine Corps? - Yes.
真棒
Impressive.
我准备镶在相框里的
I was gonna get it framed.
你为啥把这么重要的东西
Why would you leave something so important
随手丢在桌上
just loose on your desk?
你为啥瞎弄我的桌子
Why would you mess with my desk?
Deeks 你得用一下改锥了
You might need a screwdriver, Deeks.
也没准是情侣心理咨♥询♥
Might need couple's therapy.
快点吧 把它取出来 好吗
Come on, just get it out, please.
噢 嗷
Ooh. Wow.
大手笔啊 Pig-Pen
【漫画花生中的人物 一个浑身脏兮兮的小男孩】
That was a strong move there, Pig-Pen.
并没有
No.
瞅见没
See?
完璧归赵
We're good.
09年在费卢杰之后就没见过这么大的沙尘暴了
Haven't seen a sandstorm like that since '09 in Fallujah.
灰尘要是弄脏咱们的新衣服就太可惜了
It's be a shame if that dust ruined our new wardrobe.
西装不错嘛 Hetty 呃...
Those are nice suits, Hetty. Uh...
我们是在婚礼 还是在葬礼上卧底
Going undercover at a wedding, a funeral?
呃 接下来48小时你们有个PSO任务
Uh, for the next 48 hours, you're being assigned to a PSO.
个人保护吗
Personal Security Operation?
非常对
Precisely.
我们的本职不是这个
That's not exactly what we do.
您确定这是资源的最优利用方案吗
Are you sure that's really the best use of resources?
是啊 Hetty 我很敬爱您
Yeah, Hetty, I will always love you,
可是我们的作用可比保镖大
but we are more than bodyguards.
交给安保执行办公室不好吗
What about the Protective Operations Field Office?
他们一方应付不来
They can't handle this one alone.
这是个全员戒备的活
It's an all-hands-on-deck deal.
太平洋司令部的指挥官马上就到
The commander of the Pacific Command is coming to town.
他身边一直有安保人员吧
He has a principal security advisor at all times.
为什么还需要我们
Why do you need us?
9个亚洲盟友国家的海军高层
High-level Navy officials are coming
要来参与商讨中国南海的
from nine Asian allies to discuss developments
发展问题
in the South China Sea.
新的人工岛屿
The new artificial islands.
是的 有兴趣的各方包括日本 印度尼西亚
Yes. Interested parties include Japan, Indonesia,
韩国 还有 呃 澳大利亚
South Korea and, uh, Australia.
我们将会协助保护这些高♥官♥们
We'll assist in protecting the principals.
赶紧准备
Better suit up,
太平洋司令部的人马上就到
PACOM's on the move.
呃 问一下 我们要不要带上 嗯
Uh, quick question. Can we get, uh,
他们总是让人家带的对讲机啥的
those cuff mikes they're always talking into?
你们懂的 说暗号♥ 就像
You know, like...
甲到乙那里了
Bamboo arriving on Andy.
丙往丁那边去了
Nighthawk is heading for the, uh, the buckeye.
带上这些东西 那
Get those things, the...
不吗 那好吧
No? All right.
Deeks先生 你的桌子脏死了
Mr. Deeks, your desk is a disaster.
你为什么不学学人家Blye小姐
Why don't you take a lesson from Miss Blye
把桌子收拾干净
and tidy up?
明白了
Copy that.
这一轮你打的很不错嘛
That's a nice tight group right there.
谢谢
Thanks.
把开枪的速度压下来一点
Try slowing down your rate of fire.
以便枪口对准目标
Get the muzzle back on target.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
您客气
Yeah.
呃 Gates
So, uh, Gates,
你在哪里学的射击
where did you learn to shoot?
在ATF学的
ATF.
你好 Henrietta
Hello, Henrietta.
- 早安 - 早安
- Good morning. - Good morning.
Owen 早
Owen.
特别探员Gates也参与保护行动吗
Is Special Agent Gates part of the security detail?
我想不是
I don't believe so.
但他在新加坡工作
But he is based out of Singapore.
- 没错 - 然后呢
He is. And?
什么然后
And?
好吧 我没空说这个了
Okay, I have a busy day.
你还好吗 Owen
Are you all right with this, Owen?
和你的韩国朋友相处的怎么样
Dealing with our Korean friends?
有件事我算是明白了 Henrietta
One thing I've learned, Henrietta,
你能把往事抛在脑后
you leave the past in the past.
我知道你们都在FLETC接受过培训
【联邦执法培训中心】
I know you've all trained at FLETC,
但已经好一阵子了 所以再给你们一些提醒
but it's been a while, so a couple reminders.
千万不要带行李 那样会暴露你的行动
Never carry luggage-- compromises your mission.
PACOM(太平洋指挥部)司令官会和他的首席安全顾问一起行动
PACOM travels with his principal security advisor,
后者负责帮他开门和坐在后座
who always gets the door and sits in the rear.
作为一辆跟车 当其他车辆发生机械故障或遭到攻击时
As a chase car, we are backup in the event
我们就负责支援
of mechanical failure or attack.
遭到攻击
"Attack"?
车后面有个伏击袋
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表