Oh. What did she witness?
呃 没啥 其实
Uh, not much, actually.
Lam被一个送圣诞树的卡车撞到了
Lam was hit by a Christmas tree truck,
相当讽刺啊
which is morosely ironic.
除非 当然 他是犹太人
Unless, of course, he's Jewish.
玩具商店的监控录不进东西的
Well, the toy shop's security cameras don't record.
那只是唬人用的 话说回来你有没有找到
It's just a deterrent. But did you find
其他的 线索或者别的
any other, uh, "Clues or stuff,"
除了穿着比基尼的圣诞婆婆
other than what's propping up Mrs. Claus's bikini?
哇
Wow.
还没有 但是我觉得有人找到了
Nothing else, but I'm sure somebody else did,
因为有三个人过来 捐款 自♥拍♥
'cause three guys came by, gave donations, took selfies.
你把这个线索和这里经过的所有观光公交综合起来看 并且
You combine that with all the tour buses going by, and...
而且
And
你让Eric去查社交媒体
you ask Eric to scour through social media,
看看有没有人在相应时间上传了什么
in case anybody posted anything from that time.
忒!对!了!
Tannenbaum!
抱歉 这是 说对了 这个词在圣诞节的说法
Sorry, that's Christmas for "Bingo."
- 我知道了 - 圣诞婆婆教我的
Oh, I got it. Mrs. Claus taught me that.
说起来性感的圣诞婆婆
Speaking of sexy Mrs. Claus,
你知道谁穿那身好看吗
you know who would look good in that outfit?
别说Hetty
Don't say Hetty!
啊 哇 我不是要说Hetty
Oh, wow. Wasn't gonna say Hetty.
- 不过既然你提到了 - Deeks
- But now that you mention it... - Deeks.
我在说你 没错
I was talking about you. Yeah.
为什么男人总是希望女人穿贴身内衣裤
Why is it that men always expect women to dress in lingerie
然而他们只是穿那些
for them, and yet it's fine for them to be
脏T恤和破内衣就行了呢
in a stained T-shirt and ripped underwear?
吐槽有效 你想交换一下吗
That's a totally valid point. You want to switch?
你可以穿脏T恤和破内衣
You can rock the, uh, stained T-shirt and ripped underwear,
我去穿性感的内衣 一只性感的泰迪熊
and I'll put on the sexy lingerie. A sexy teddy.
才不要 但是我总有东西给性感的圣诞老人的
Not a teddy, but I've always had a thing for a sexy Mr. Claus.
- 等等 你认真的吗 - 嗯哪
- Wait, are you serious? - Hmm.
交给我办妥妥的 用蝴蝶结把你包装好
'Cause I can make that happen. Tie you up with a bow,
然后像个礼物一样解开 噢 妈呀
unwrap you like a present. Oh, girl.
真是忍♥不了
Unbelievable.
我本来想问你昨晚在哪
I'd ask you where you were last night,
不过你肯定都没离开我们找到你的房♥间
but I'm pretty sure it was where we found you.
估计你都不记得了
Not that you'd remember.
你们就没有比阿司匹林药效更强的了吗
You don't have anything stronger than aspirin?
没空就别犯事儿
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
他在引用伯莱塔吗
Is he quoting Baretta?
谁杀了Jason Lam
Who killed Jason Lam?
谁
Who?
Jason Lam
Jason Lam.
你和他共事过 记得吗
You worked with him. Remember?
看着眼熟 他死了吗
He looks kind of familiar. He's dead?
是 他死了
Yeah, he's dead.
别看我啊 我当时在监狱
Well, don't look at me. I've been in prison.
那你出狱第二天他就死了
It's kind of funny that he turned up dead
是不是太巧了啊
the day after you were released.
你觉得有趣
You think that's funny?
不好玩 这是 悲剧
It's not funny. It's, uh, tragic.
- 过分巧合 - 我认为
- Coincidental. - I'm pretty sure
我出狱之后很有可能会发生不少坏事
a lot of bad things could have happened since I got out.
你知道什么人可能造成Jason Lam的死亡吗
You know anybody that would want to have Jason Lam killed?
不知道 他是干嘛的
I don't know. What did he do?
他开了个家具店
He owned a furniture store.
啊 那我没准和他做过交易
Ah. Well, then I probably did business with him.
我总是买♥♥亚洲货
I brought in stuff from Asia all the time.
比如高仿包
Like counterfeit handbags.
- 我那时候是这样 而且我已经受够了那样的生活 - 是吗
- I did my time, and I'm done with that life. - Yeah?
那间谍活动呢
What about espionage?
我少听了什么吗
Did I miss something?
Jason Lam被怀疑是朝鲜的间谍
Jason Lam was suspected of being a North Korean spy.
间谍
A spy?
真的吗
Really?
还挺酷的嘛
That's kind of cool.
他还觉得有意思
He thinks it's cool.
我以前从来没见过间谍
Well, I've never met a real spy before.
所以你承认你见过他
So you admit that you've met him.
是你们刚才说我碰见过的
You guys just said I did.
好了 如果他是
Okay, if he was
朝鲜间谍 然后现在死了
a North Korean spy and now he's dead,
难道不是好事吗
isn't that a good thing?
完全没重点
This is pointless.
我去接我儿子了 这人就是个蠢货
I'm gonna go pick up my son. This guy's an idiot.
难怪他进监狱
No wonder he went to jail.
捎我一下 我去找Kensi和Deeks
Drop me off so I can check in with Kensi and Deeks.
接完Aiden给我打个电♥话♥
Call me when you get done with Aiden.
- 最好那会儿就能结案了 - 好
- Probably have this closed up by then. - Okay.
你正看的都是我们四处找来的所有
What you're seeing is everything we could scour
关于Jason Lam死亡前后的画面
from around the time of Jason Lam's death--
从Twitter Instagram Facebook Snapshot等等
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, you name it.
有点乱 不过把这些拼凑之后
It's a little choppy, but when we knit it all together
时间线还是很清晰的
you get a pretty good look at things.
- 穿绿衣服的是他 - 走得跌跌撞撞
- That's him in the green. - Looks like he stumbles.
几秒钟之后 我们看到了这个反射影像
Then a few seconds later, we caught this reflection.
- 他在看什么 - 没有那个角度的画面
- Who's he looking at? - We don't have an angle.
别的还有吗
What else have you got?
看起来他突然犯心脏病了
Looks like he's having a heart attack.
倒回到最开始
Go back to the very beginning.
逐个画面播放
Play it frame by frame.
- 看见了吗 - 嗯哼
- You see that? - Mm-hmm.
能提高清晰度吗
Can you clear that up?
她往他腿上打了一针什么
She hit him in the leg with something.
通知法医 让他检查尸体右大腿
Call the coroner. Have him check his right thigh
上面的穿刺伤 再全面的做一个
for a puncture wound. Have them run
有毒物质检测
a full toxicology screening.
看看有没有被下毒 或者 神经毒素
Check for any exotic poisons, nerve agents.
但他是被卡车撞死的
But the truck is what killed him.
没错 但是他当时知道自己
That may be, but he was probably minutes from death
命不久矣 所以才会回头看那女人
and he knew it. That's why he looked back at the woman.
咱要找的人是她
She's the one we need to find.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
冥想
Meditating.
你都冥想了200发子弹了
You just meditated through 200 rounds.
想问点啥
You need something?
你怎么了啊
What is bothering you?
- 你没有要赶飞机吗 - 没有
- Don't you have a plane to catch? - No.
至少朝鲜间谍在咱
Not while North Korean agents
后院撒欢的时候没有
are running around in our backyard.
我们能搞定
We got that covered.
我理解不是每个人都享受假期
I understand that not everyone enjoys the holidays.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是不休假的 Henrietta
Terrorism doesn't take holidays, Henrietta.
确实不
No.
但是我们需要
But we need to every now and then.
好
Okay.
那你给我定个复活节计划吧
Pencil me in for Easter.
- 这是什么 - 在Lam车上找到的
- What's this? - It was found in Lam's car.
- 这是肾上腺素注射器吗 - 没准 我猜这里边装的
- Is that an EpiPen? Could be. - I'm guessing it was filled
不是肾上腺素 是别的
with something other than epinephrine,
那个金发女人给他注射的东西
maybe something to counteract whatever
可能是一种失能剂 实验室正在检测
this blonde jammed him with. Lab's running tests on it.
他跑向他的车是因为知道
He was running to his car because he knew
- 因为他知道自己有解药 - 他也知道自己命不久矣
- he had the antidote. - He also knew that he didn't have long.
不管这是什么药 它发作很快
Whatever that is, it works very fast.
- 而且既然他有解药 - 他绝对知道
- And if he had the antidote... - He knew exactly
- 那是什么毒 - 这就说明
- what the poison was. - Which suggests
他们曾经是给同样的组织效力的
they were playing for the same team.
现在不是了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表