were most revealing.
最高
Not the kind of thing you'd want made public.
你可不希望我公之于众吧
Oh.
哦
I've never been very interested in taking tests.
我对参加测试从来不感兴趣
Spoken like someone who fails them.
听上去像是挂掉的人才这么说
Well, you may have evaluated a woman who looked like me
嗯 你也许对一个长相貌似我声音听着像我的女士
and sounded like me, but it wasn't me at all.
进行过测试 但那不是我
Then who was it?
那是谁
Oh, whoever I felt like being that day.
嗯 要看那天我想扮作谁
Your results were validated by biometrics.
你的测试结果是由生物测定学标定的
It's impossible to outsmart the HL-7 protocol.
你不可能比HL-7标准还聪明
It's interesting,
活久见
you administering that silly test
这些年你在应用的那个蠢兮兮的
all these years, never bothering
测试方法时 就没想过
to ask what the "HL"
HL两个字
stood for.
是什么意思吗
It's the inventor's initials, Henry... Etta.
那是发明者姓名缩写 Henry... Etta
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm afraid our next conversation
恐怕下次聊天
won't be nearly as cordial.
就没那么高兴了
It was a pleasure as usual.
还是很高兴一起合作
You know, I think we work better
要知道 我们合作的时候
when it's not a pleasure, don't you?
可没那么开心 不是吗
More being, less doing.
摒弃杂念 回归本心
What?
啥
What is that?
说什么呐
Nothing.
没什么
I think your girlfriend takes this Jedi crap
我觉得你女朋友把绝地武士乱七八糟那套
way too seriously, Marty.
太当真了 Marty
It's not Jedi crap. Although I got to hand it her.
这不是绝地武士那一套 不过我还是得夸她
She made one hell of a shot today.
她今天真是打的一手好枪
Oh, well, thank you, but you can compliment me to my face.
谢谢你 不过你可以当面夸我
She's good. She's the best.
她很棒 她是最棒的
She is. Still standing right here.
她确实是 我还站在这呢
Actually, do you mind telling her, when I take off,
事实上 你不介意告诉她 我走的时候
it was really good to see her? I can do that.
很高兴见到她吗 可以啊
That's very sweet.
你真贴心
You know, I think that deserves a proper thank you.
你知道 这真的值得我好好谢谢你
It's very gentlemanly of you.
你真绅士
What are you doing?
你干什么
Nothing.
没什么
Probably that... Aah! Don't fight it.
也许这个 别反抗
Okay!
好吧
All right, that... Yeah!
够了
That just happened.
还是亲了
Classy.
真不错
Somebody call human resources!
打电♥话♥给人力资源
Dinner?
晚饭
Yeah, no, we should definitely
是啊 我们绝对该合计合计
do that thing where we eat dinner... Good.
去哪吃 太好了
Because I have reservations at Giorgio's for two.
因为我在Giorgio给我俩订了座
And it is... truffle season?
现在 是松露季吗
Um, yeah, no, Giorgio's
不 Giorgio
and truffles sounds...
和松露听起来
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Okay.
好呀
Trust me?
信我吗
Come on.
来吧
I never liked tests.
我从来都不喜欢测试
It's 'cause you think of them as tests.
那是因为你把它们看做测试
As opposed to? Opportunities.
而不是 机会
Opportunities to keep your perfect streak alive, uh-huh.
让你时时充满成就感的机会吗
Can't argue with success, G.
不得不承认我赢了
Success?
你赢了
Streak ended today.
你今天没好运了
First of all, it was a pop quiz.
首先 这是个突击测试
And second of all, I know you thought of the number nine.
其次 我知道你在想九
I never confirmed it.
我没承认呢
Look me in the eye.
看着我的眼睛
Tell me you didn't think of the number nine.
告诉我你没想着九
It was either six or nine.
要么六 要么九
You said only one number.
你说只有一个数字
You picked nine before I could commit.
你在我承认之前就说了九
Six and nine are very similar.
六和九很相似的
That's the thing about these tests.
这就是这个测验的问题
They're very subjective.
他们太主观了
Not this kind of test.
以后再也不玩这样的测验了
Sam, I'm sorry about the streak.
Sam 我很抱歉你这次得不到什么成就感
Oh, the streak is alive!
我觉得很有成就感啊
Congratulations,
祝贺你们
you two, on a job well done.
你们俩 完美地完成任务
Thank you.
谢谢
What is this?
这是什么
That's for you.
这是给你的
What about me?
那我呢
You don't need one.
你不需要
I expect you to use that.
我希望你用用它
Or I will.
不然就我动手
Thank you.
谢谢
So, while truffles are obviously a delicacy,
既然松露很显然没法让我们达成一致
you never asked me what my favorite meal was.
你从没问过我 我最喜欢吃什么
Also, I have a confession to make.
还有 我得坦白一下
There was no leak and therefore no plumbers.
没有什么漏水 因此也没有水管工
Then why do you still look nervous?
那你为什么看上去还那么紧张
Well, you're about to find out.
你会知道的
Your favorite meal is lasagna-- that's cute.
你最喜欢的是千层面 真可爱
Well, more specifically my favorite meal is, uh,
好吧 更准确地说 我最喜欢的是
my mom's lasagna.
我妈妈做的千层面
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
Your mom got here two days ago and she's been staying with you.
你妈妈两天之前来了 她一直和你待在一起
And she's the one who's been blowing up your phone.
她就是那个一直打爆你电♥话♥的人
And I know, I know you're not making me
我知道 我知道你会让我跟她
meet her for the first time...
第一次见面
Is that you, Martin? Mama.
是你吗 Martin 妈
Mom...
妈
this is, uh, Kensi.
这是Kensi
Kensi, this is... my mom.
Kensi 这位是我妈妈
And those are words that I just said out loud.
还有我刚刚说了那么一堆话
Hi, it is a pleasure to finally meet you.
您好 很高兴终于见到你了
You cook?
你做菜吗
No.
不做
You want to learn? No.
你想学吗 并不想
I like her. Yeah, I like her, too.
我喜欢她 是啊 我也喜欢
Come on, let's get this party started.
来吧 我们来张罗张罗
I never liked truffles anyway.
我就从没喜欢过松露
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表