前情提要
Sam回来是要和中情局特遣队配合工作
Sam returned to work with a CIA task force.
他调查的重点是
Focus of his investigation was
苏丹的前总督Tahir Khaled
Sudanese ex-governor Tahir Khaled.
那个是Khaled的妹妹Jada
That's Khaled's sister Jada.
你要求指证你哥哥
You'd be asked to testify against your brother.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我已经做了所有NCIS要求我做的事
I have done everything NCIS has asked of me.
我想过回我自己的生活
I want my life back.
你哥哥会杀了你的
Your brother is going to kill you.
别上飞机
Don't get on that plane.
你会强迫我留下吗
Will you force me to stay?
不
No.
那这就是我的选择
Then this is my choice.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna.
Joaddan Salli上校
Colonel Joaddan Salli?
欢迎来到厄立特里亚
Welcome to Eritrea.
- 这是我的搭档Callen探员 - 你好
- This is my partner, Agent Callen. - How are you?
两天前 我们收到了情报
Two days ago, we received intelligence reports
说Thomas Karume
telling us that Thomas Karume
和他的圣主抵抗军在这片区域活动
and his Lord's Resistance Army was in the area.
这是Karume的大本营吗
Is this Karume's camp?
大本营的废墟
What's left of it.
在轰炸之后 Karume的大部分部队都逃了
After the artillery, most of Karume's army escaped.
你追查他多长时间了
How long have you been tracking him?
超过十年了
Over ten years.
圣主抵抗军
The LRA
残害 强♥奸♥了数千名非洲人♥民♥
has killed, mutilated and raped thousands of African people.
我们能理解 也愿意帮忙
Look, we empathize, and we'd like to help,
但是我们得知道为什么
but we need to know why
我们横穿了半个地球来到这里
we were brought halfway across the world.
我只能和Hanna探员说
I can only address that with Agent Hanna.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你想和我说的话 你都能和我搭档说
Anything you say to me, you can say to my partner.
这些只能你看
This is for your eyes only.
和我来
Please come with me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们发现
We've been made aware
NCIS特别行动组存在
of an intelligence leak coming out of the
情报外泄
NCIS Office of Special Projects.
现在 你是我们唯一能相信的探员
And right now, you are the only agent who can be trusted.
为什么是我
Why me?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们现在是不是在一起
Are they there with them now?
是的 有六个探员在你家里守护你的家人
Yes, there are six agents at your home with your family.
Aiden呢
What about Aiden?
Aiden已经从学院被召回 他和Michelle在一起
Aiden's been pulled from the academy. He's with Michelle.
更正 你家人已经不在家里了
Correction: your family is no longer at your home.
他们已经被转移到了一栋安全屋里
They have been moved to a safe house.
我们的办公室有内鬼
Our office was compromised.
谁知道安全屋的位置
Who knows about the location of the safe house?
我和你所在的海豹突击队的两个前队员
Myself and two former members of your SEAL team.
就连Lange女士也不知道Michelle和孩子们在哪儿
Even Ms. Lange doesn't know where Michelle and the kids are.
你们现在应该已经收到
Uh, you should have all of the Intel
他们收集的关于Sam和他家人的所有情报了
they gathered on Sam and his family now.
好的 现在我们得找出来Thomas Karume
Okay, now we have to find out how Thomas Karume,
在肯尼亚 乌干达和南苏丹逃亡的时候
while on the run in Kenya, Uganda and Southern Sudan,
是怎么接收情报的了
received the Intel.
他一定是在什么地方能接触互联网
- He must have a digital conduit somewhere. - Mm-hmm.
海军情报处已经知道这次泄露了
Naval Intelligence is aware of the leak.
有没有关于Karume的新情报
What about new Intel on Karume?
没有什么是我们不知道的
Nothing we didn't already have.
- 中情局呢 - 一样
- CIA? - Same.
说不通
That doesn't track.
这是全世界最重要的通缉犯之一
This is one of the most wanted men on the planet.
欢迎来到现实世界
Welcome to our new reality.
现在海军情报处和中情局把我们当成累赘
Naval Intelligence and CIA now consider us a liability.
直到我们抓住内鬼
Yeah, they're not giving us
否则他们不会给我们任何情报
anything until we seal the breach.
说明我们只能靠自己了
Which means we're on our own.
相当的
Very much so.
我们只能靠我们自己的人脉了
We have to use our own contacts.
全球刑事法庭已经宣布Karume
The Global Criminal Tribunal convicted Karume in absentia,
犯有反♥人♥类♥罪
of crimes against humanity.
从Alex Elmslie开始
Start with Alex Elmslie.
他欠我们不少
He owes us big time.
这就去
On it.
我已经安排好了你们的回程
I've arranged for your transport back.
我不回去
I'm not coming back.
我留在非洲常备军这边
I'm gonna embed with the African Standby Force
尝试追踪Karume和他的部队
and attempt to track down Karume and his army.
你计划在那边待一段时间
You planning on staying a while?
这个人已经在逃十多年了
The man has been on the run for more than ten years.
这没什么好商量的
I'm not gonna have a discussion about this.
谢谢你为我家人做了那么多
Thank you for what you've done for my family.
他们也是我们的家人 Sam
They're our family, too, Sam.
他不会找到Karume的
He's not going to find Karume,
Callen先生
Mr. Callen.
很不幸的是
Yeah, well, that's unfortunate...
我觉得他是不会罢休的
'cause I don't think he's gonna stop until he does.
而且我会陪他一起
And I'm gonna be with him.
哦 Elmslie 老远就能闻到你身上的间谍味儿
Oh, this is all very cloak-and-dagger of you, Elmslie.
在这里说话安全吗
Is it safe to talk here?
你这么多疑吗
Are you paranoid?
也许你们也该多疑一点儿
Maybe you should be.
我本来在收集关于
I was collecting intelligence
Karume的情报 就像你们要求的那样
on Karume, like you asked,
当我的搜查触发了信息安全机制
when my search triggered I.T. Security
向我的上级自动发送了一条信息
to send an automated message to my superior.
他询问了我在做什么事 我跟他解释了
He asked what I was doing, I explained.
然后他就联♥系♥了我们的中情局联络人
And then he called our CIA contacts.
然后告诉你NCIS办公室的特别项目里有内鬼
And told you the NCIS Office of Special Projects has a mole.
正是 我连一个公文箱
Exactly. I couldn't leave the tribunal office
都没办法带离法庭办公室
with even my briefcase.
好吧 这很有趣
Okay, well, then, this has been fun.
虽然我很爱听你迷人的英式口音
And as much as I love listening to your charming British accent,
但如果你就只知道这些 那
if that's all you got, then...
如果我被发现瞒着法庭做事 我会丢掉工作的
If I'm found circumventing the tribunal, I'll lose my job.
我已经四个月没喝酒了
I've been sober four months.
我刚刚才得到妻女的允许 和她们见面
I just got my wife and daughter to agree to visit me.
听着 我们救了你的命
Listen, we saved your life.
你欠我们的
You owe us.
所以我才尽我所能帮助你们
And that is why I will do everything I can to help you.
我只是要你们明白其中的风险
I just need you to understand the stakes.
我们明白
We do.
你能告诉我们什么
What can you tell us?
在起诉Karume的过程中
During the prosecution of Karume,
我和一个叫Emmanuel Salim的人走的很近
I became close with a man named Emmanuel Salim.
他是Karume军队的童军
He was a child soldier in Karume's army.
他现在在这边给一个叫
Now he's here, working for an organization
南苏丹司法中心的组织工作
called The Center for South Sudanese Justice.
他们给追捕Karume的工作筹集资金
They raise money to aid in Karume's capture.
如果有谁能告诉你们关于Karume的信息
If there's anyone could tell you something about Karume,
那就只能是Salim了
it's Salim.
我们怎么才能和他说上话
How can we talk to him?
这个是
That's the address
南苏丹司法中心的地址
for The Center for South Sudanese Justice.
离这里只有三条街远
It's three blocks from here.
Salim正等着你们
Salim's expecting you.
我不能被人看到去了那里
I can't be seen there.
告诉我他都说了什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表