That sounds wonderful, but while I'm in L.A.,
我还是专心在Cal和音乐事业上
my focus is on Cal and my music.
噢 你们好甜蜜啊
Oh, you're so sweet.
那你呢 Sam
How about you, Sam?
跟你一起运动流汗一定很难忘吧
I'm sure getting sweaty with you is a time to remember.
就是这样的
You better believe it.
你真好啊
you're delicious.
好吧 来自♥拍♥吧
Okay, selfie time.
等我们先跳完舞把
Not before I have a dance with my girl.
噢 这样
Oh, you know what,
我好像碰到了一个从萨玛拉(俄♥罗♥斯♥第六大城市)来的朋友
I think I see a friend of mine over there from Samara.
哦 好吧 那赶紧回来吧
Oh, okay, well, you hurry back.
- 遵命 - 噢
- Okay. - Oh.
拜
Bye...
你以前跳过
You've done this before.
所以你也跳过
So have you.
嗯 我还是个孩子的时候在乡村俱乐部当门卫
Well, I worked as a janitor at a country club when I was a kid.
只是重拾这些
Just kind of picked it up.
在舞厅舞蹈
Ballroom dancing via osmosis.
令人印象深刻
Impressive.
你还没有看到任何东西
You haven't seen anything yet.
好的 伙计们 我们已经找到了直接连接的计算机
Okay, guys, we've located the computer with the direct link
连接FSIN
to FSIN.
在楼上的东南角
It's upstairs in the southeast
卧室的角落
corner bedroom.
现在,唯一的问题是那里有两个保安要解决
Now, the only problem is we've got two security guards
就在门口
posted at the door.
Kensi和我来搞定保安
Kensi and I will take care of security.
好的
Okay.
Kensi 门口的一个保镖
Kensi, one of the guards
正在朝你走来
from the front entrance is moving towards you.
他可能意识到你有
He may have figured out you had
一个信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
a signal scrambler.
Kensi和Deeks 去对付他
Kensi and Deeks, go deal with him.
Anna和我会处理楼上的守卫
Anna and I will handle the guards upstairs.
我已经到了守卫要去的房♥间
I'm moving to the room where the guards are going.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing up here?
我只是在找蜡烛
I was just looking for candles.
我需要搜你的身
I need to search you.
你能行吗
You got this?
是的 不 我能搞定他
Yeah, no, I definitely got him.
呃
Mmm.
好吧 我以为你搞不定他
Okay, for a second I thought you didn't have him.
不 不 我跟你说过我能搞定他
No, no, I got him. I told you I got him.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥的熊一样
Like a Russian bear.
保护我
Guard secured.
你想玩这个吗
How do you want to play this?
我有一个计划
I've got a plan.
哦 这听起来很不错
Ah, that sounds good.
这是什么游戏
What's the play?
只需要听我的指令
Just follow my lead.
只需要听你的指令吗
Just follow your lead?
是的
Yes.
只需要保持自然
Just do what comes naturally.
对不起 没有人允许你们来这里
Excuse me, no one is allowed up here.
你要回楼下
You need to go back downstairs.
先生
Sir.
女士
Ma'am,
你要回楼下
you need to go back downstairs
立即回去晚会现场
to gala immediately.
G 我进来了
G, I'm in.
嗯
Um,
好的 嗯
yes, um,
很抱歉 她有一点 嗯
I'm sorry. She got a little, uh...
我们要回 楼下
We'll go back... downstairs.
好的 USB驱动器是在这里
All right, USB drive is in place.
好 很好 我可以禁用系统密♥码♥
Good. All right, I can disable the system password
然后你需要连接到FSIN系统 但是 山姆
and connect you to the FSIN system, but, Sam,
你需要找到那个终端并下载
from that terminal you'll need to find and download
囚犯运输日志
the prisoner transportation log
还有囚犯身份日志
and the prisoner I.D. Log.
明白
Got it.
找到这个了
Found it.
正在下载
Downloading now.
Nell 我该怎么离开这里
Nell, what's my exfil?
不是你来的路
Not the way you came in.
守卫在门后
The guards are back at the door.
下载完成
Download complete.
Deeks 你和Kensie在车里吗
Deeks, are you and Kensie in the van?
是的
Yeah.
我们在这
We're here.
我们看到了Callen和Anna
We got eyes on Callen and Anna.
快过来 Sam
Come on, Sam.
Nell 告诉我
Nell, talk to me.
我会陪伴你 Sam 这里应该会有一个门
I'm with you, Sam. There should be a door
在你的左边
on your left.
在这
There is.
好的 它通向一个阳台
Good. It leads to a balcony,
但是这要看你自己的了
but from here you're gonna be on your own.
好运
Good luck.
好的
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
- Deeks 一起翻滚- 快出来
- Deeks, let's roll. - Moving out.
这里很好的帮助支持信♥号♥♥干扰 Kens
Nice assist on the signal jam in there, Kens.
任何时间都有
Any time.
你们是怎么把守卫从门口引开的
How'd you get the guards away from the door?
我有一个计划
I had a plan.
她有一个计划
She had a plan.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
这意味着你是正确的
This means you were correct.
和Arkady一起被关押的人是CIA
The man being held with Arkady is CIA.
是的 Arkady以为是
Yes, the man Arkady
Balinski人
knows as Balinski.
实际上是美国中♥央♥情报局官员兰达尔 沙罗夫
is actually CIA Officer Randall Sharov.
他被认为是已死之人 直到这个视频浮出水面
He was believed dead until this video surfaced.
他们在纳扎罗沃监狱吗
And they're in Nazarovo Prison?
是的
Yes.
我们是不是不能去俄♥罗♥斯♥救他们
Are we being sanctioned to go to Russia and rescue them?
没有
No.
不是他们
Not them.
只有沙罗夫
Just Sharov.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人引诱我们去救沙罗夫
The Russians could be baiting us with Sharov,
强迫Arkady为他们合作
forcing Arkady to work with them.
好吧 那可能
Well, that may
会成为一个非常好的案例
very well be the case.
Hetty
Hetty,
我们不能让Arkady独自腐烂
we're not gonna just leave Arkady to rot.
你问我
You asked me
如果你是不是不能
if you were being sanctioned
去救Arkady
to rescue Arkady.
我已经回答了这个问题
I already answered that question.
这个机构
The Agency
将有助于你与他们的一些接触
will help you with some of their contacts,
但他们不能保证你的安全
but they cannot guarantee your safety.
如果FSB介入?
And if FSB intervenes?
你作为一个有些流氓的特工
You're there as rogue agents
在进行未经授权的任务
on an unsanctioned mission.
我们将会在明天早上离开这里
We'll leave tomorrow morning.
我会通知队伍
I'll inform the team.
不
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表