就会有两家的老人
and you have two sets of grandparents
争着要和你们过圣诞了
fighting over where you spend Christmas.
知道么 我这是很乐观的
You know what? I'm just gonna be optimistic about this.
没准儿我们有个大案子
Maybe we get a big case,
整个假期都不得休息
and we have to work straight through the holidays.
别别别别别 我可是办完了所有案子的
No, no, no, no, no. I solved all my cases.
才不要在放假的时候上班
I will not be working during the holidays.
- 你不要加班 - 不要
- Oh, you're not working. - No!
啊 看起来你要加班了
Ah, looks like you are now.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no. No.
回你的笼子里去 银铃
Back to your cyber cave, Jingle Bells.
不要 我不想听
No, I'm not in the mood.
回去
Go.
温柔点
Be gentle.
回去
Go!
走啊
Bah, humbug.
- Sam 他多可爱啊 - 可笑好么
- Sam, he's cute! - It's ridiculous.
你可是伤了人家的玲珑心哦
You broke his little elfin heart.
圣诞节了 小心点呢
You better watch out on Christmas, Sam.
圣诞老人看着呢
Santa's always watching.
有点像是Hetty
It's kind of like Hetty.
想想吧 她可是有颗七巧玲珑心哦
Come to think of it, she does have an elfin quality,
而且还能从烟囱里钻过来
and probably could fit down the chimney.
看我♥干♥嘛 Deeks说的这话
What are you looking at me for? Deeks said it.
Jason Lam是最近才被国土安♥全♥部♥
Jason Lam was recently added
盯上的
to the Homeland Security watch list.
表面上 他开了家家具店
Officially, he owned a furniture store,
不过他涉嫌为
but he was suspected of spying
朝鲜从事间谍活动
for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
于今早被杀
He was also killed this morning.
朝鲜人哦
DPRK.
- 有什么线索吗 - 有
- Any leads? - Yeah.
Mike Hobbs 因认罪态度好
Mike Hobbs, a convicted felon,
于昨天被释放
released from prison yesterday.
他有嫌疑么
Is he a suspect?
有的 进去之前
Yeah, person of interest. Before Hobbs
Hobbs和Lam在一起做生意
was locked up, he and Lam did some business deals together.
他做亚洲方面的进出口生意
He ran an import-export business moving goods out of Asia.
也许是巧合呢
Now, it could be just a coincidence,
就算Hobbs和Lam的死没关系
but even if Hobbs has nothing to do with Lam's death,
他也许知道是谁干的
he may know someone who did.
Hobbs是做哪方面的 金属 钻石 人体器官
What was Hobbs moving? Metals, diamonds, organs?
其实是手袋
Handbags, actually.
FBI抓到他的时候起获了大约价值五十万的仿造品
About a half a mil counterfeit before the FBI busted him.
也许Lam就是想给他老婆买♥♥个钱包
Maybe Lam was just trying to get a deal on a purse for his wife.
或者说老婆发现他买♥♥了个假货
Or maybe she found out he got her a fake bag.
他走到路上被一辆卡车撞了
He also ran into traffic and was hit by a truck.
我觉得像是交通事故 我一个人就够用了
Sounds like a suicide to me. I can handle this one alone.
Hobbs不是个危险人物 如果有
Hobbs is not dangerous, and if it involves
朝鲜方面的间谍参与 我就找帮手
any North Korean spies, I'll call in for help.
我和Callen一起去 两个男人一台戏
I'll go with Callen. It's a two-man job.
真的假的
Excuse me?
哦 不是 我是说
Uh, no, no. I mean, uh,
一位男士和一位能力相当的女士
one man and an equally-capable woman
也能做到 不过我不想
could also do the job, but I don't want
Callen自己做
Callen to do it alone,
你俩可都有家要照看
and you guys both have family obligations.
噢 只是我们有家庭责任吗
Oh, we have family obligations?
- 那Deeks 你妈妈呢 - 我老妈
= What about Mommy Deeks? - My mom.
说得好 我最好能带上我妈
That's a good point. I should probably maybe bring my mom.
你想见见我妈吗 G-Willikers【玩具商店名】
You want to meet my mama, G-Willikers?
我还挺好奇给了你这样DNA的人 Deeks
Curious as I am to meet someone who shares your DNA, Deeks,
我还是 呃 免了吧
I will, uh, pass.
我自己去解决吧
I'm gonna handle this myself.
你不需要单独去 抓紧点
You're not going alone. Let's make it quick.
我还得去机场接Aiden
I have to pick up Aiden from the airport.
Hobbs呢
Where's Hobbs?
呃 他入住了昨晚在Santa Monica
Uh, he checked into the Sea Shore Motel
登记入住了海滨旅店 215房♥间
in Santa Monica last night, room 215.
Lam在哪里被杀的
Where was Lam murdered?
在火奴鲁鲁大道和观海大街中间的Montrose
Montrose betwixt Honolulu Ave and Ocean View Boulevard.
咱得过去查一查线索和别的东西
We should probably go check that out for clues and stuff.
线索和别的
Clues and stuff?
你想回洛杉矶警局找什么吗
Is that something you picked up at LAPD?
我确实在洛杉矶警局学会了那个
I did learn that at LAPD.
我不仅在班里拿了最高分
Not only did I get the highest marks in my class,
还被评为最佳发型
but I was also voted best hair.
别
Don't...
嫉妒 副驾驶
be jealous. Shotgun!
圣诞节不会那么快就来的
Christmas can't come soon enough.
你们互换礼物了吗
You guys exchanging gifts?
- 什么 - 你和Joelle
- What? - You and Joelle?
如果你们一起过圣诞就得交换礼物
If you're spending Christmas together.
不 不 不 这太小儿科了
No, no, no, no, no. I'm way too smart for that.
- 噢 你这么觉得吗 - 我门儿清
- Oh, you think so? - I know so.
我还是觉得去各自喜欢的
I suggested that we give
慈善机构捐款比较好
to each other's favorite charity.
- 噢 天啊 - 有啥问题吗
- Oh, boy. - What's wrong with that?
圣诞节就是关于给予的
Christmas is about giving,
而且 有什么比向那些不幸的人捐点钱更好的呢
and who better to give to than those less fortunate?
看起来
Starting to sound like
Deeks的蠢脑子影响到你了
Deeks's knuckleheadedness rubbed off on you.
Knuckleheadedness可不是个单词
I'm pretty sure that's not a word.
我觉得她会给你礼物
I'm pretty sure she bought you something.
- 不会 我们都说好了 - 这无所谓
- No. We agreed. - It doesn't matter.
小件的也行啊
Even if it's something small,
你俩在圣诞节的早上一起醒来
if you two wake up together on Christmas morning,
我想她一定会给你礼物的
I guarantee you she'll have bought you something.
为啥
Why?
女人比男人想得更细致
Women are more thoughtful than men.
那是圣诞节 她很在意你的
It's Christmas, she cares about you.
最次最次 你也得有个后备方案
At the very least, you should have backup plan.
比如呢
Like what?
应急礼物
The emergency gift.
你不需要 就不用 但是只要需要就马上拿得出手
You don't need it, you don't use it, but it's there if you do.
啊 就像备用武器
Ah. Like a backup weapon.
我想的其实是耳环不是脚踝上的备用枪 不过你这比喻也对
I was thinking more earrings than an ankle gun but yeah.
我喜欢
I like it.
Mike Hobbs 联邦探员
Mike Hobbs, federal agents.
我们需要询问一些事
We have a couple of questions.
有一具尸体
Got a body.
安全
Clear.
他还活着
He's still alive.
Mike Hobbs
Mike Hobbs?
打911
Call 911.
更像是酗酒的
More like AA.
Alcoholics Anonymous 嗜酒者互诫协会
噢
Oh!
嗷 不是吧
Oh, come on.
嗷
Oh!
吐在我鞋上吗
On my boots?
那可是很多的假期祝福啊
Now, that is a lot of holiday cheer.
- 舒服多了 - 他绝对不能上我的车
- Much better. - He is not getting in my car.
瞧瞧 跟你说过我得单独行动吧
Well, told you ought to let me do this one alone.
你居然觉得好玩
You think it's funny.
- 谢谢 - 为了圣诞节应该做的
- Thank you. - It's the least I can do for Christmas.
因为是个很好的慈善活动 而且 嗨 你好啊
Because it's a good charity, and... Hi. How are you?
- 咋了 - 节日快乐
- What? - Happy holidays.
是嘛 亲爱的 我在工作 您在这儿堕落勾女
Really, sweetheart? I'm working and you're perving.
你怎么能这么说 我可没堕落 那是个目击证人
How dare you? I wasn't perving. It's a witness to a crime.
噢 她目击了什么
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表