我们别说这个
We're not gonna talk about that.
听着 我在想 呃 Jack今晚应该跟我们一起住
Listen, so I was thinking maybe, uh, Jack should stay with us tonight.
好主意
That is a good idea.
我指 我们家的沙发没有子弹孔 这样
I mean, 'cause our doesn't have bullet holes in it. Seems like the...
- 真没有 - 谢谢你
- It does not. - Thank you,
不过 呃 我得去赶飞机了
but, uh, I have a plane to catch.
好吧 嗯 这样的话 我们开车送你去机场吧
Okay. Well, in that case, we'll drive you to the airport.
呃 其实Kensi可以开车送你去机场
Uh, actually, Kensi can drive you to the airport,
因为我还有很重要的事情要做
'cause I have very important things to attend to.
好吧 谢谢 不过 有人送我去了
Well, thanks, but, uh, I've already got a ride.
哦
Oh.
Granger老大
Granger danger.
好吧 祝你好运
All right. Good luck with that.
注意安全
Be safe.
你也是
You, too.
我先去跟Granger倾诉一下感情
I'm gonna go talk to Granger about my feelings.
拜
Bye.
谢谢你
Thank you again.
Deeks是个好人
Deeks is a good one.
没错
He is.
注意安全 好好保重 嗯
Be safe. And take care, okay?
嗯 你也是
Yeah. You, too.
好了
All set.
好吧 老实说 今天糟透了
Well, I'm not gonna lie, that was a hell of a day.
嗯 没错
Yes, it was.
不过 从今天开始
Started off okay though.
- 是今天吗 我忘了 - 嗯嗯
- Did it? I don't remember. - Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
Mmm.
嗯嗯
Mmm.
我们要一起住了
We moved in together.
噢 没错 我记起来
Oh, that's right. Now I remember.
我们要同居了
We moved in together.
说到这 我们该开着那辆奥迪
Speaking of which, we should probably take the Audi,
先去你家拿第一趟东西
go to your house, grab the first load,
再回我家收拾
go back to my house, unpack it.
又或者直接去买♥♥外卖♥♥面条
Or we could just go get takeout noodles.
去收拾东西吧
Let's go grab my stuff.
那面条呢
What about the noodles?
我们总有时间去吃的
I think we'll always make time for noodles.
总有时间
Always
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表