我们只要把背心脱掉就好了
We're just going to take off the vest, that's all.
你的触摸会阻止我进入天堂的领域
Your touch will prevent me from entering the kingdom of heaven.
我宁愿死也不会让它发生
And I will die before I let that happen.
我要做的事情就是把我的大拇指从电♥话♥上松开
All I have to do is lift my thumb off the phone.
这个孩子穿着炸♥弹♥背心
The kid's wearing a bomb vest.
他在屋顶的水箱里面
He's up inside the roof's water tank.
想要解除它
He was trying to deactivate it.
把街道给封了 让LAPD
Get the street shut down, get LAPD to clear out
先把这栋楼里面的人员疏散
this building first and then work outward
- 再把周围楼里面的人员疏散 - 是的 女士
- to all the surrounding buildings. - Yes, ma'am.
Callen跟他在水箱里面
Callen's with him in the tank.
他想说服那孩子
He's trying to talk him down.
我需要一位探员上去协助Callen
I want one agent to go up there and support Callen.
我不想让特警队吓到孩子
I don't want SWAT spooking this kid.
我上去
I'll do it.
等下 你确定吗
Hold on. You sure?
如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
That bomb goes off...
要是我救不了这小孩 那我做这份工作有什么用呢
If I can't save this child, then why am I doing this job?
你去哪
Where are you going?
我回一趟现场
I'm going back to the site.
确认一下炸♥弹♥有没有可能爆♥炸♥
I need to find out if this bomb is still viable.
以色列开出的Tomar的出生证明
So Tomar's birth certificate
写着他是在印度孟买♥♥出生的
from Israel says he was born in Mumbai, India.
但是从印度政♥府♥的所有档案记录看
But on all the documents from the Indian government
生母的名字是编造的
the birth mother's name's been redacted.
我看过这种消息
I actually read about this.
很多夫妇或者情侣都会去印度
There's a lot of couples going to India
因为在那里代♥孕♥花费更低
'cause of the lower cost of surrogacy.
这点可以继续查
Well, that tracks.
停车场的那些人是基♥地♥组♥织♥在印度分支的成员
The men from the park are part of an Indian al-Qaeda cell.
另外根据航♥班♥记录
And according to the airline records,
Zahavi一家在孩子出生两天后才前往印度
the Zahavis traveled to India two days after the birth.
那孟买♥♥医院那边呢
So what about Mumbai Hospitals?
我让Eric查一下
I'll check with Eric.
我是说 肯定会有些记录或者线索能查到
I mean, there has to be some sort of record or indication
谁收养了孩子
of who adopted the other boys.
这就解释了为什么David什么都不讲
That would explain why David didn't say anything.
他可能都不知道还有另一个小孩出生
I mean, he probably didn't know the other babies were even born.
有了 Eric已经查了
Okay, Eric already checked.
孟买♥♥的医院没有Tomar Zahavi的出生记录
No record of Tomar Zahavi in Mumbai hospitals.
没准有人抹掉了记录
Well, somebody could have erased the records.
或者代♥孕♥母亲是在印度的其他城市生产的
Or the surrogate could have given birth in another city in India.
在家里生也说不定
Or could have had a home birth.
要是我就这么办
That's what I would do.
啥 你说你居然不想要
What? You-You wouldn't want
专业的医护人员在旁边待命处理紧急情况吗
the support of a trained professional in case anything goes wrong?
行了 女人已经
Please, women have been giving birth
有几百万年在没有医生的情况下生产了
for millions of years without doctors.
我觉得自己能应付
I think I can handle it.
你觉得你能 哇 我们真的
You think that you could... Wow. Are we really...
咱真的是在讨论这个吗
Are we really having this conversation?
看上去你们就是啊
Seems like you are.
为什么我要让咱的孩子有危险呢
Why would I want to put our child in danger?
我只是说在医院生孩子更安全
I'm just saying that a hospital is a safer place to have a kid.
有意思 我以为咱俩不生孩子呢
That's funny, I thought we weren't having a kid.
我没说这个啊
I never said that.
先等等
Hold please.
Tomar Zahavi在印度的每家医院都没有出生记录
No records on Tomar Zahavi in any hospital in India.
那可能就是
Well, there must have been a doctor in Mumbai
孟买♥♥的某位医师接手了代♥孕♥生产
who handled the surrogacy.
好的 我去查一下孟买♥♥的生育诊所
Okay, I will look into fertility clinics in Mumbai.
你对割礼是 呃 什么看法呢
What's your view on, uh, circumcision?
我不知道 你先讲
I don't know. You go first.
我觉得这个残害身体的
I think that mutilating--
接着说 说完你就可以卷铺盖滚蛋了
Answer that and you're fired.
看这块电路板
Look at this circuit.
你看这面附着了氧化物
See the way it's covered in oxide?
所以覆盖层应该是硅酮
That means it was coated with silicone.
由于爆♥炸♥时产生的高温
It was heated during the explosion
发生反应生成氧化物
and then turned to oxide.
是的
Yeah.
你听到了吗 G
You hear that, G?
知道了 表面是硅酮
【化学性质稳定 疏水性强】
Yeah, it's covered in silicone.
所以水不能渗入 不会使电路板短路
That means water won't interfere with the circuit.
炸♥弹♥还可能爆♥炸♥
The bomb is still viable.
明白了
Got it.
听着 Nadir
Look, Nadir...
我的搭档跟我说
my partner is telling me
背心泡在水里
that submerging that vest in water
不会让炸♥弹♥失效
is not going to stop the bomb from exploding.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我们通过这个交谈
Because we can talk to each other through this.
那他又是怎么知道的呢
How does he know?
因为他看了炸♥弹♥碎片 就是
Because he's looking at what's left of the bomb that...
就是 夺走你兄弟的那颗
that killed your brother.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
他是我的双胞胎兄弟
He was my twin.
我知道
I know.
没他我活不了
I can't live without him.
你能活着
Yes, you can.
我知道这感觉是孤身一人活着
I know what it's like to be out in the world alone.
我不知道我的父母
I never knew my parents.
甚至没见过我妈
I didn't even really meet my mom.
我甚至不知道我的名字 直到
I didn't even know my first name until--
我不在乎你叫什么
I don't care about your name.
我兄弟今天死了
My brother died today.
我理解
I understand.
我身边只有Karim了
Karim was all I had.
父母抛弃了我们
My parents abandoned us.
Nadir
Nadir...
我明白 请相信我 好吗
I get it. You gotta trust me on that, okay?
好了 你说我要是带下来一个人
Now, what do you say I bring
能帮你把背心安全解下来 怎么样
someone in here that can safely take that vest off you?
我 我知道你想把它脱了
I-I-I know that's what you want.
然后 我会追查是谁杀了你的兄弟
And then I will find the people that killed your brother.
他们没杀他
They didn't kill my brother.
他们送他去天堂了
They sent him to heaven.
这不是真话
That's just not true.
我的父母就是魔鬼
My parents were devils
他们连自己的孩子都不在意
who didn't even care about their own children.
任我们生死
They left us for dead.
但是这不代表你必须死
But that doesn't mean that you have to die.
如果我不拿着它 那我已经死了
If I wasn't holding this, I would be dead now.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me that isn't true.
我不会打小孩子的
I don't shoot children.
但是你的国家杀了很多小孩
Your country has killed children.
你否认不了
You can't deny it.
无辜的孩子们 在他们家里
Innocent children, in their homes.
为什么就不杀我了呢
So why not me?
告诉我
Tell me.
你说啊
Tell me!
好了 我们在找一位叫Yatin Baral的医生
All right, we're looking for a doctor named Yatin Baral,
印度孟买♥♥的产科医生
an O.B. Practicing out of Mumbai, India.
他是生育方面专家
He's a fertility specialist.
诊所在印度接代♥孕♥生产业务
And the clinic connects surrogates in India
有来自澳大利亚 美国的父母
to couples in Australia, America...
- 英格兰 法国 - 还有以色列
- England, France... - And Israel.
马上告诉Callen和Sam
Make sure Callen and Sam are getting this.
继续 我听着呢
Keep going. I'm listening.
我在听
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表