Prieto探员做完手术了
Agent Prieto is out of surgery.
他会挺过来的
He's gonna make it.
真是好消息
That's wonderful news.
这两位也终于呆在一起了
And these two are finally together.
我觉得我们应该给他们留一点隐私空间
I think they deserve a little, uh, privacy.
啊 G 你的西装呢
Ah, where's the suit, G?
从华盛顿飞来的后备探员接了我的班
I was relieved by backup agents who flew in from DC.
Hetty 我想问你些事儿
Hetty, let me ask you something.
你让我们出任务的时候
When you sent us out,
已经知道有朝鲜方面的威胁了吗
were you aware of the threat from North Korea?
有时候我就是觉得
Sometimes I just think
它就该在对的时间对的地方发生
it's being in the right place at the right time.
午餐来了
Here's lunch.
韩式外卖♥♥
Korean takeout.
啊哈
Ah.
哦喔
Ooh.
嗯... 哼
Ah-ha.
顺带一提 我们搞定的那五个朝鲜特工
And by the way, those five North Korean agents we took down,
他们在狗身上的芯片上
they were on the dog's chip.
狗的芯片是啥玩意儿
"Dog's chip"?
动物收♥容♥所♥里Hobbs的名单上
【详见S07E11剧情】
Hobbs's list from the animal shelter.
有十个朝鲜潜伏特工的名字
It was ten names of North Korean sleeper agents.
知道了
Gotcha.
圣诞节抓了仨 今天搞定了五个
Three at Christmas, five today.
还有两个特工逍遥着呢
Only two agents remain at large.
哦 我闻到了豆腐汤的味道
Ooh, I smell sundubu.
人参茶和紫菜包饭 你最喜欢的
Insamcha and gimbap, your favorite.
呃 我觉得我还是不吃了
Yeah, no, I don't think I'm gonna have any.
我的胃有一点点不舒服
My stomach actually is a little bit off.
你该不会是喝了
You didn't drink the, uh,
小酒柜里带绿色标签的水吧 嗯哼
water in the minibar with the green label, did you?
没 没有 但是...
No. No. But...
嗷 你还好么
Aw. Are you okay?
你发生了什么
What's going on there?
嗯... 我觉得大概是韩国那啥...
Mm-hmm. I just think that maybe too much Korean
你肚子疼么
It's your belly?
韩国卡拉OK听多了...
karaoke and...
哦~
Oh.
看看我这有啥
And what do I have here?
嗷呜
Aw...
玫瑰是红色的 紫罗兰是蓝色的
"Roses are red, violets are blue,
- 你的桌子如此混乱 - 但是
"Your desk is a mess... "But."
但是我不在乎 因为你值得我不在乎
"But I don't care because you're worth it
我会尽量不拿这个开玩笑了
"And I'll try not to make fun of it ever again
因为我爱你
because I love you."
这是 受到Kang的启发
It's, uh, inspired by Kang.
这是 关于 接受
It's about, uh, acceptance.
我不知道如果我接受这个
I don't know if I can accept this.
我觉得咱还得训训你写诗的功夫
I think we need to work on your poetry.
如果你读每句第四个词就更好了
It's better if you read every fourth word.
然后就变成了Keats(济慈)
Then it becomes like Keats.
Deeks
Oh, Deeks.
这样就不会被你的傻♥逼♥男票
This way it doesn't get sucked up
用吸尘器吸进去卡在里面了
in the DustBuster by your idiot boyfriend.
我想这么做很久了
I've been wanting to do this for a very long time.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
Kensi 食物快吃完了
Kensi, food's going fast.
留了点朝鲜泡菜吗
Some kimchi left?
因为我真的想吃点那玩意儿
'Cause I do love myself some kimchi.
我听说它有药物疗效
I hear it has medicinal qualities.
好吧 你得给Dawn和Kang留一点
Well, you got to leave some for Dawn and Kang.
我们怎么安置他们
How are we taking care of them?
送去安全屋
Safe house.
新的身份
Then new identities.
等着 我知道一个安全屋我们可以用
Wait, I know a safe house we can use.
Hanna一家可以从保护性监禁中解放了
Hanna's family is coming out of protective custody.
真的假的
Seriously?
情报显示♥威♥胁减轻了
Intel tells us the threat's diminished.
你确定吗
You sure?
要多肯定有多肯定 不管怎么说
As sure as we can be. Anyway,
你们一家可以团圆了
getting your family back.
好吧 我谢谢你
Well, I thank you.
顺便替我的后背谢谢你
And my back thanks you.
值得庆祝一下
That calls for a toast.
- 用韩语 - 呃 好吧
- In Korean. - Uh, well...
翻译一下 拜托
Translation, please?
在苦难过后
"After hardship...
迎来快乐
comes happiness."
为了这个干杯
Cheers to that.
听听
Hear, hear.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表